Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

q4.png

Really? And when all the other jews owning the media are doing the same thing, nobody is complaining? Why don't you take it out on BTS, they are THE MAIN SPONSOR of these events.

Please, anyone, remind me....isn't BTS Jungkook etc...streaming their shit on Disney? Disney, famous for being a hub for pedophilia, child trafficking and abuse of women and children?

You gotta be kidding me

I told you...tape...people should also complain about the ugly stuff they are wearing

Cezara just posted this video of a song of hers called "se adună ploi", it's only a snippet of the song which starts with the phrase "go pray a little bit". It's a song about evil people doing bad things and are warned with the phrase "se adună ploi", that they're going to get back what they deserve. "se adună ploi" means word for word - it looks like rain/rains are coming, but I would translate it like - you're in trouble, my friend.

Israel got back a bit of what they deserved. I am sure her posting is related to this.

I am curious as to how this is going to play out...

Jungkook submissions for the 2025 Grammys:
Golden: Album of the Year. Best Pop Vocal Album
Standing Next To You: Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video
3D: Best Pop/Duo Performance

Hoseok as well? For what?? I even forgot what he released

His Grammy submission

- Hope on the Street Vol. 1: Album of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album
- Neutron: Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

Last edited:

You know, this means, Bang's ass is still filled. With...support.

Back