Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

...rather than putting on a pitty show, how about taking responsibility?

It is not the best alternative either, to leave the group because of some deranged fans, who most likely were simply focused on acting against him.
It is definitely not right when one considers the fact that Jungkook and Cha Eunwoo have done shit 1000 times more problematic than him.

Jordan Peterson is a fraud and a jewish puppet

I am shocked to see it as an endless list

This happened with Romanian's Gold treasure as well, after they killed Ceaușescu

1. they hang around with the worse kind of people
  2. there’s got to be a reason why Jimin’s name was made public, I assume there is more to that, that Jimin is hiding. Think about the incident in Paris
….Sure…..Jimin was so generous.

comments

Had enough of those spoiled bitches and their pedo leader. Hope they get what they deserve. Can’t believe I’m defending Pedo-Bang.
If they can’t provide one single account of BULLYING, they should be sentenced to a few days in prison.
So many women I know, including myself, have been harassed at their workplace, intimidated, threatened, abused, destroyed outside the workplace so that we won’t get a decent contract somewhere else, and they make false claims about not being saluted as if they’re GOD??

What happened with that Seunghan from Riize, is the best example for:
  1. You don’t make your career dependent on a parasocial relationship, but on your professional aptitudes
  2. Almost none of them have any aptitudes - they cannot sing and they cannot dance.
They are dumb desperate puppets, used for financial purposes and mass-manipulation, who wrongly believe, that they can get away with everything.

lesbians at work

no words....

The hooker staff in underwear and a shirt

Due to recent events of people stealing my work and posting it on other forums without credit, by the same people who have been reading my work for years, so they know exactly how wrong this is, a little statement for today:

People want someone to treat them like shit, and only then they give some respect. I was kind to everyone and repeatedly asked people to give credit for my work because I invest a lot of time in my postings, yet....they never credited, nor admitted to having learned something through my work. But suddenly copy my words and thoughts.

When I joined a forum on a different site, which I quit long ago, the people had no idea what I was talking about back then. Now I see my wording/phrasing in professional remarks and it's just...not ok.

Last edited:
Apparently one of those crazed girls who were dancing in front of the graves flowers sent as a protest for Seunghan, is one of those hookers working with male poppers. I keep telling you, that they're all crazy.....

...as a general rule...I stopped believing anything NASA is claiming. This thing with the "planets" and orbit and space and....whatever.

I too found back then, as a child, Tupac to be weird and not real. As in...something was fishy.
This video, though...dude is totally gay.

How? pedo-gay. That's how.

Why isn't she wearing her slutty underwear as an outfit, as she always does?

This comment says it all. So is the picture.

@Sniper71232_Look_at_this_one_with_the_picture_on_.jpgf4.png

IS SHE SERIOUS? THIS IS REALLY ABOUT HER FALSE CLAIM OF NOT BEING GREETED??

Last edited:
Back