Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

Girl....no judge is ever going to look at your baseless and stupid claims and no investor is ever going to work with you, if you want to sue someone for HARASSMENT AND ABUSE for IGNORING YOU....stupid crazed useless puppets
This is an insult to all of those, including me, who have been abused and harassed at their workspace.
Fucking idiots. How is it, that this group is not "canceled"? They seem to be very quick to cancel everyone, but not those who deserve it.

This HAS to be a joke, right? Oh no, it's a BTS fan, derange, like most of them.

perfectly normal, go away.

THIS is racism??

So....this is only ok, when it's about people not liking BTS?

This is a general problem with South Korean projects and mentality. It's about the LOOKS. The comments are - they look so good, he looks so good, show me this, show me that, etc.. When was the last time SK focused on quality??

EVERYONE has a connection with DIDDY. NOBODY cares. Because all that deranged fans care about, is the image, the phantasy, the parasocial madness.

FUll submission list

WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD, or SATAN, WHY WHY WHHHHHYYYYYYY

Haven't I mentioned this woman before? The rich one, who's EVERYTHING, according to Wikipedia? Ambassador, doctor, actress, soldier, horse rider, gymnasts, astronaut, etc. ? Coming from a rich royal family? Yes, I did.

It made me very uncomfortable to watch this video. But I understand the fans, because that's the only reason, why they would show this kind of private content

To paraphrase the words of someone else - this is better than what Jungkook has shown in his solo-moment.

WHat Did she do to her face??

ttu.jpg

So much botox and fillers !

Apparently Namjoon's parents

wr1.jpegwr2.jpeg

The comment is funny. "brave gay"

True...it's the competition of the greatest most disgusting hooker showing anus on stage and old cow beyonce wants her fake ass to get the price

Last edited:
This HAS to be a joke, right? Oh no, it's a BTS fan, derange, like most of them.

perfectly normal, go away.

THIS is racism??

So....this is only ok, when it's about people not liking BTS?

This is a general problem with South Korean projects and mentality. It's about the LOOKS. The comments are - they look so good, he looks so good, show me this, show me that, etc.. When was the last time SK focused on quality??

EVERYONE has a connection with DIDDY. NOBODY cares. Because all that deranged fans care about, is the image, the phantasy, the parasocial madness.

FUll submission list

WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD, or SATAN, WHY WHY WHHHHHYYYYYYY

Haven't I mentioned this woman before? The rich one, who's EVERYTHING, according to Wikipedia? Ambassador, doctor, actress, soldier, horse rider, gymnasts, astronaut, etc. ? Coming from a rich royal family? Yes, I did.

It made me very uncomfortable to watch this video. But I understand the fans, because that's the only reason, why they would show this kind of private content

To paraphrase the words of someone else - this is better than what Jungkook has shown in his solo-moment.

WHat Did she do to her face??

View attachment 1766

So much botox and fillers !

Apparently Namjoon's parents

View attachment 1767View attachment 1768

Lisa looks a lot older with plastic surgery , Bang Pd wasn't handsome even he was 70 kg

View media item 487

Please...Taehyung was and is still worshiping Bang. They all touch each other butts. If that's what they gay-like, that's what they like. Bang is NOT DIFFERENT from them. They all seem to be enjoying it very much. Also Scooter Braun.

credit

Last edited:

I can tell you this. In Stuttgart/Germany, the Porsche Museum uses technology to influence weather/rain/hailstones (I hope the word is correct).
I am unaware of whether it is something similar to this , as I have not looked into it very deeply. It is not a secret, it is a known fact, that they use it so that it won't damage the cars.

In response to this bullshit - going to start with this funny comment

I don't know what it says there, but in the end, Ador is NOT an independent company, they all move under Hybe. As opposed to others, in South Korea they have this unacceptable model, where "you", the "idol" are not an idol at all, you are a loser working for the company—an employee.
All that matters is the benefit of the company, not whether your seat has a double cushion.

If they stole the plan, yes it's bad. They stole someone's idea, but she can sue for that.

I just wonder how many times MHJ stole from other pedophiles, though...

to be continued later

Last edited:
in between ....
he belongs in a psychiatric room, not trying to dance like a girl. He can't even dance. Why in the world are people supporting this madness..?There are so many ballerinas out there, that can barely survive on a salary....

It is always the lunatics here, America/Europe, who embrace trashy behavior, prostitution, and drugs. They can't comprehend the difference between wrong and right, good and bad.

seunghan-riize-smoking.gif

WoW

This is INCORRECT. There was simply nothing to be added/comment. He is in the military, if they want him so bad, he can invite him next time. Usher only wanted to have him, because what he and Scooter gets in revenue from playing the stupid song, would probably equal half of their annual income, in only one minute. See my explanation earlier on how copyright revenue work.

This looks so cheap and slutty

Oh My God, this stupid song

if the song would be at least good

YES

...they would have trashed her down either way, that's only for the public's eye and the court

SINGERS??

yes. Also drunk and on drugs.

🤮

?? Nobody gets in touch with THEm directly. They get in touch with the company OWNING them.

Oh god

https://x.com/jnkrated/status/1844530272005394804

WoW

This is INCORRECT. There was simply nothing to be added/comment. He is in the military, if they want him so bad, he can invite him next time. Usher only wanted to have him, because what he and Scooter gets in revenue from playing the stupid song, would probably equal half of their annual income, in only one minute. See my explanation earlier on how copyright revenue work.

This looks so cheap and slutty

Oh My God, this stupid song

if the song would be at least good

YES

...they would have trashed her down either way, that's only for the public's eye and the court

SINGERS??

yes. Also drunk and on drugs.

🤮

?? Nobody gets in touch with THEm directly. They get in touch with the company OWNING them.

Oh god

https://x.com/jnkrated/status/1844530272005394804

Jennie act like more a western pop star than a kpop one

Back