Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

Worse than people being silent, is being a hypocrite, using a situation and a genocide you are actively funding, to your advantage, by lying without shame.

r3tt.pngrqr.png

Meanwhile also Doja....

33t.png

346.png

Let's not forget her Freemasons satan worshiping blood suit

ewt1.png

I wouldn`t be surprised, if this was staged for the movie, to create drama. Someone should have come to the stage and interrupt the show immediately. They could have all been killed and God knows how many people in the public.
I doubt that anyone in their right mind, would have thought - hmmm...I am just going to hold with my hands an entire stage and a few tons of props, loudspeakers, scenery and some 50 people...

He's also lipsyncing....

Yes.

Can they all just wear some clothes? No. Coz it's not enough anymore for their fans living in a phantasy world.

Yes. As opposed to Musk, I've experienced this tragedy.

What a nutjob

Hahaha

Hopefully there is a real story of abuse behind her stupid bitchy complaint, for not being treated as a princess.

Wanna know what it means, to be a good satanic looser? being famous as a hooker on a stage. And stupid people without ears calling you "icon".

that's the weirdo I wrote about in the SKZ thread

That's why they chose her to be Jungkook's love interest - to promote amongst others this shit

HAHA

The fans of kpop boy bands are really something...

Back