Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

it could be the most sacred dance of the world, she still looks like a monkey on cocaine. She CANNOT lift her legs, she can't hold her back, she has NO stability, she was never able to move any body part. She has a clever choreographer and a wig that does all the work.
Even if one isn't a dancer, you can see difference between her and her dancers

View attachment 1643

Is that Beyonce'? Her dancing looks stiff asf

sounds like me, without being me...
sf26.png

WHY, WHHHYYYYY do they always have to put some gender dysphoric on display?...well...we know why by now
notice, two different x accounts

eq23.pngeqe6.png

jewish

What is this for a retarded expression and theme for a discussion - looking forward.

This stupid jewish ...something for billboard...wanted a bit of attention and now the stupidity of everyone involved is being exposed...

hahahaha

great.

Last edited:
People, LOOK FORWARD TO IT, whatever that means. Receive global love - whatever that means. He's showing a good side - - whatever that means, of a jewish owned multi-million brand.

sfa1.png

uuu...playing dirty, yet fans think it's about "mistreatment"

rqw07.png

wrw31.png

This is Jennie from the hooker kpop's "company". uuuuu. I enjoy this shitshow.

That's correct, in terms of costs. Most of the cases, even in the private sector, go to the advantage of the guilty part, because of the costs. I am not aware how the details are in SK, but for example, Europe is nothing like America, where everyone can sue, because the punitive damages are almost non-existent.
It is a modern slavery and abusive life, where as a victim no one is helping you.

Back