Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

MHJ and NewJeansForHookers could have been taken seriously if NewJeans hadn't talked and MHJ wouldn't have made a fool out of herself.
She should just start her own agency, not let some retarded girls issue an ultimatum...

d15.png

seg31.png

ewt.png

Laneige belongs to Amorepacific, whose CEO in North America is of course jewish, and amongst the share holders we find, once again, the Korean national pension fund.
They are all connected.

asjt.png

BTS's hooker friends.

nam.png

and the rest of the world......

porew.png

View attachment dgg.mp4

somehow, yes.

ds36.png

GOOOOOD, pleeeease arrest them all.
I see an increased homosexual propaganda in SouthKorea, notice the promiscuity. It's bad enough, that they allow this kind of sickness to be placed out on the display, but in addition, to make it into such a prostitution - 15 guys?
SHAME on that sick actor.
Let me say it very clear - NO MAN WOULD ACCEPT TO DO THIS

dsf28.pngwet.png

He is just fatter, not muscular. In fact, you can see that he has NO built muscles. It's just the fat and the way it sits around his bones and whatever muscles are left there.

dfs21.png

compared with someone without fat, but muscles...

현진_어깨에_뭘_숨기고_있는거야..#HYUNJINxCARTIER.jpg

df49.png

Yes, because it's a jewish brand promoting homosexuality, gender dysphoria, pedophilia. Congratulations.

Here you go...PEDOS

View attachment CALVIN_KLEIN_;_THEN_vs_NOW_1990s_vs_2020sWhat_happ.mp4

View attachment choreo_on_repeat._@NewJeans_ADOR_documented_on_set.mp4

GENERATION WHO IS STRUGGLING? Notice the fake-depression propaganda, MEANT to drive young people into addiction, suicide, self-harm? They have created a generation filled with hysterical people, that find EVERYTHING to be HARD, a HARDSHIP, too much work, too much STRUGGLING, too difficult, etc.

Dude, go fuck someone in the ass and cry

YES, because THAT woman seeing this must be smarter than some desperate promiscuous stupid girl, who doesn't see the issue and the propaganda

OH MY GOD, She's so stupid

Bang attacking with all his powers

Yup, and she is NOT at all "good". She's the same club.

YES, it is weird. Also the fact that they removed his signatures from restaurants, if this is really true.

Last edited:

View attachment 1624

somehow, yes.

View attachment 1625

GOOOOOD, pleeeease arrest them all.
I see an increased homosexual propaganda in SouthKorea, notice the promiscuity. It's bad enough, that they allow this kind of sickness to be placed out on the display, but in addition, to make it into such a prostitution - 15 guys?
SHAME on that sick actor.
Let me say it very clear - NO MAN WOULD ACCEPT TO DO THIS

View attachment 1626View attachment 1627

He is just fatter, not muscular. In fact, you can see that he has NO built muscles. It's just the fat and the way it sits around his bones and whatever muscles are left there.

View attachment 1628

compared with someone without fat, but muscles...

View attachment 1629

Yes at least Taehyung is not feminize in the picture

This time Hybe played the card. Whatever Bang did, it was a mistake how she handled the situation after her interview in the press. She had some support, but it is true, that despite all the negative press and news of briery, etc. involving Bang/BigHit/Hybe, they are still supported from behind.
For the normal observer, this might not be obvious, of course it is all bullshit whatever they are writing and some fans in the comments have smelled it. Such as offering her deal - yes, there is an ongoing investigation and offering her something looks good not just on paper, but discredits her.
Maybe there is something going on and unfortunately, it is very often the victim's story that is filled with holes and inconsistencies and victims often sound irrational in the press, while the defense of the abuser sounds calm, on spot, exactly like the statement from Bang's lawyers ( I assume since the statement is perfect the way it sounds).

Of course it is all about the money, but NewJeans means less for Bang, than for MHJ and them threatening him, for apparently NO reason, just an obsession over the fact, that "mommy" allowed them to wear slutty clothes, isn't a reason to threaten.

weq3.png

That's the part, that doesn't make sense to me, and where they try to blame MHJ:

"the new leadership"....well...MHJ and NewHookers do not want to work with the new leadership. I don't understand the "turf" situation, some people wrote that IU performed only a few days ago at the same venue, on the other hand, I second the comments and can't imagine them filling up that kind of a venue.

Jungkook suddenly disappearing from the surface is another proof that I was right - he f+++ed or want wants to do so someone from NewHookers and those b++ches used him.
Those people like Jungkook, Taehyung, and others like them, they confuse looots of things.
Yes - Bang built himself an imperium, a BILLION -dollar worth imperium, and he would be NOTHING without BTS. Correction - he would have been nothing without them.
They (BTS) wanted to live in a crazy parasocial relationship themselves and experience an abnormal, unhealthy and dangerous feeling of being worshiped, which....not even in books and fiction movies EVER ends well.
They confused this with being per se, important and Bang / the people around them / used the situation their full advantage, because not even with this genocide going around, are their fans willing to accept the reality, and their asian fans even less. If people in America and Europe don't understand the jewish supremacy and enslavement of us all...I doubt the asians living in SK, or Japan, who maybe don't even speak English, have any knowledge about the severity of the situation.

Jungkook, as always desperate over some little girls, thought he is untouchable.

if THEY (band members) had invested a bit in their REAL power, they would have had leverage. It is all smoke and screens and the Jungkook situation and drama proves it.

Notice how this apparent DRAMA, of Jungkook engaging for the first time in anything, disappeared from the surface, as if nothing happened? How not even "big fan" accounts are talking about it?
No further comments are being asked from him? No clarification? No....Hey - what's your opinion about this situation, which is now worse than before?

Last edited:
...it would have gotten up either way...they still cash in for anything NewHookers related

....talked about it in the previous post

I mean....yes....that's how things are done. They thought that maybe this is the cheaper option.

View attachment 1639

Yes. That was the highest, it was right before they had a longer vacation, the tattooed hooker was at the concert and they went away afterward to that cheap motel, where she was constantly posting and hinting that they were together. After that he came back botched, tattooed and everything fell apart.

That girl ruined him

Back