Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

jewish

What is this for a retarded expression and theme for a discussion - looking forward.

This stupid jewish ...something for billboard...wanted a bit of attention and now the stupidity of everyone involved is being exposed...

hahahaha

great.

i would have nightmares tonight with the last image

This is an example for a clickbait posting

Allkpop - who famously stole on multiple occasions my analysis and postings, is presumably stealing this article without giving credit.

A similar article explaining the same issue was already published in February

Mirrae Assets was boosting and promoting BTS this entire time

In the end - I doubt the downfall of Bang based on some minor incidents. Yes, for them it's minor because little pedo MHJ and the hysterical girls from NewJeans, who have no business being on a stage or be part of the entertainment world, all they do is to issue threats without being in a position to do so, claiming mistreatment because someone did not worship them while trying to force Bang to have them in their company??

Oh, and getting once again Jungkook's penis involved.

Companies should realize that their approach of manipulating their employees, in this case the members of BTS, is the wrong one and backfires everytime.
You can manipulate them, but do it smart.

First of all, when you get in bed with criminal parents, selling their children, you cannot be surprised, that they are chasing the best money opportunity

qr13.png

When you are a gay pedo, it isn't surprising, that a jewish company funding child abuse, will support whoever they can manipulate more.

When you go for the gay pedophile of the month, because it's offering money, you can go back to SM, but only with a good offer.
NewHookers are lowlife hookers for hire, standing in the line.

Everyone is now boycotting. I wonder when are they all going to boycott the sex-shows they offer on the stage? Don't complain about morals, unfair treatment, when you have no problem doing a boring sex-show on the stage, addressing minors.

She went for another jew

This is an example for a clickbait posting

Allkpop - who famously stole on multiple occasions my analysis and postings, is presumably stealing this article without giving credit.

A similar article explaining the same issue was already published in February

Mirrae Assets was boosting and promoting BTS this entire time

In the end - I doubt the downfall of Bang based on some minor incidents. Yes, for them it's minor because little pedo MHJ and the hysterical girls from NewJeans, who have no business being on a stage or be part of the entertainment world, all they do is to issue threats without being in a position to do so, claiming mistreatment because someone did not worship them while trying to force Bang to have them in their company??

Oh, and getting once again Jungkook's penis involved.

Companies should realize that their approach of manipulating their employees, in this case the members of BTS, is the wrong one and backfires everytime.
You can manipulate them, but do it smart.

First of all, when you get in bed with criminal parents, selling their children, you cannot be surprised, that they are chasing the best money opportunity

View attachment 1674

When you are a gay pedo, it isn't surprising, that a jewish company funding child abuse, will support whoever they can manipulate more.

When you go for the gay pedophile of the month, because it's offering money, you can go back to SM, but only with a good offer.
NewHookers are lowlife hookers for hire, standing in the line.

Everyone is now boycotting. I wonder when are they all going to boycott the sex-shows they offer on the stage? Don't complain about morals, unfair treatment, when you have no problem doing a boring sex-show on the stage, addressing minors.

She went for another jew

DIDN'T SHE "DATED" THE SPOTIFY CEO WHILE AGO ?? I THOUGHT HE WAS THE GUY FROM BIG BANG THEORY AT FIRST ..

Another thing to expose is the fake "sound check", where they let people in.
Sound checks are very private and since they do, amongst others, playback, it involves also rehearsing to make sure, it goes as..."smoothly" as possible.
Of course, they don't let people in, exposing their secrets...

This is another way of making money, while lying to the stupid fans, who don't educate themselves, yet scream if you dare to say member x cannot sing, cannot dance, etc.

It also involves the newly started Stray Kids subject as well, since they currently have their Singapore concert going on live.

jewish. more money for abuse.

jewish

Jungkook's friends

Not really. He might be singing some sort of live here, but for years performances have been prerecorded in such a way, that it sound "live", with effects meant to deceive. Beyonce hasn't sung live ever. She can't sing. Whenever she sung something for real, for a few seconds, she couldn't hit one note.

Why do they ALWAYS dress like sluts? Why always exposing their entire body?

Incorrect. That's what happens when they make a TV show to create drama

The other groups aren't built differently

If this is real....JEEESSSUS

YES. SAME SONG

Yes, true

I wrote about it. There is more to the story. The male "friend" was a prostitute and they are all related

Reactions: 000
jewish. more money for abuse.

jewish

Jungkook's friends

Not really. He might be singing some sort of live here, but for years performances have been prerecorded in such a way, that it sound "live", with effects meant to deceive. Beyonce hasn't sung live ever. She can't sing. Whenever she sung something for real, for a few seconds, she couldn't hit one note.

Why she kept moving her arms ,i know it's part of the choreography,but looks she give a spell to the audience

Back