Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

You can see all their genitalia moving around and even fans know, that it's done on purpose, for sexual reasons.

eqqe.png

for those who don't see the original posting (anymore), it was a comment to Yeonjun and Soobin's d++ks and balls dancing around.

Have you spotted yet known BTS hand movements? Cause I did. :cool:
Their choreographer is the WORST thing that happened to the kpop-world.

in regards to that site Bang has published, so that fans can report people who aren't worshiping BTS - if fans report directly to Hybe, they (as in BigHit/Bang) get an overview, rather than if fans report it to the social media platform directly.
Bang can have perfect control and overview over all users of a platform, how they interact, etc...
This bypasses twitter, Instagram, and any other platform. As always, fans will do the work of thousands of Bang's little gay hooker mignons.

This was on my mind, too. BTS isn't the only band who did this type of show and it's basically a sex-show. They expose their genitalia squeezed in all sorts of forms. Also the exercise as such is gay. It's funny, how neither Stray Kids, nor TxT, nor BTS EVER have documentaries where they film their practice. The warm-up vocal exercises, where you can hear someone's raw voice, their dancing warm-up. How they approach difficult passages (IF they are any...).
Those "practice" videos? That's not PRACTICE, that's performing. From the beginning until the end.

View attachment TXT_-_Soobin_bulge_bulto_package.mp4

Original thread

They just DON"t want to accept that BTS is actively funding the genocide. That they are in bed with those people, they have NO interest in giving up their ugly designer outfits and expensive stuff.
Even if the members would admit it, the fans would still act as if they aren't guilty.

good to know....good people....

....how about BTS ??

WHAAAT is this animal abuse? DOGS AREN't TOYS. I remember Taehyung carrying his dog like a toy, to get even Moooooore attention.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I just realized - with this new BTS project, their fans are going to generate revenue for Bang, they will have a new way to interact with their obsession and keep the image of BTS alive.

Parasocial Relationship 2.0

They just DON"t want to accept that BTS is actively funding the genocide. That they are in bed with those people, they have NO interest in giving up their ugly designer outfits and expensive stuff.
Even if the members would admit it, the fans would still act as if they aren't guilty.

good to know....good people....

....how about BTS ??

WHAAAT is this animal abuse? DOGS AREN't TOYS. I remember Taehyung carrying his dog like a toy, to get even Moooooore attention.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fans justified everything they do, they did the same with Yoongi scandal ,while ago

I heard that Gfriend would have a comeback ,i remember that Hybe forced them to disband ..mmmhm
He needs the money :giggle:

Here you go, my parasocial friends. Yeonjun's choreography is a mix between Taehyung's stigma, Idol and some "boy with love" shitty moves, one of them being when they sing "oh, no" somewhere around middle

Back