Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

Are they blind??
He looks, even with all the edits, like someone who has been on drugs for at least 10 years, despite my beliefs, that he started around his tattoo timeline and druggie friends.

fwq.jpgsg55.png

hh.png

regarding his eyebrows / he had too much botox

This did not age well...
WHY do they have to wear so much makeup, look like an ugly alien?

a246.jpeg

Jungkook's letter sounded like the vocabulary of a retarded person. They don't even bother to write more fantasy-full content. They just write plain direct - I love you, I need you, cheer me, miss you, blab.

“Hello, this is Jungkook. Sorry, my handwriting has worsened as I haven’t written a handwritten letter in a long time. Everyone! I am doing fine. Of course, there are some difficult moments, but I am pulling through as I think of the day I can meet you all again. Some moments are so fun that I forget that I am having a hard time.

Anyway, did you listen to the fan song, ‘Never Let Go’ released in June? As soon as I heard it, I wanted it to be a fan song. I hope my message has been delivered to all of you. I also wanted to show performance, but I didn’t have a lot of time, so I wasn’t able to make that happen. Later, if I have the opportunity, I’d like to show you on stage (I don’t have anything prepared yet). But I really want to perform and listen to ARMYs voices. I want to do more cool songs. It was so cold, and summer hasn’t officially started yet, but I already want it to be winter again.

Time is passing so slowly. I guess it’s because I miss you all so much. If I just enjoy this time, I will be in front of you guys in no time, right? Hwaiting! Anyway, until we meet again, don’t be sick and take care of your health, so we will be even more happy when we meet again. I miss you all so much and I really, really, really love you all. Man, I really can’t write letters, haha. I’ll be off now. Bye!”

— Jungkook

Now Taehyung's letter:

Army! I miss you. How are you guys? I am doing well. I am eating a lot, sleeping well, and feel healthy. I am getting positive energy from my young fellow soldiers and am experiencing new things. To brag a little bit, I have placed first in a few things. I’m great at shooting! I received compliments and am learning new things from my fellow soldiers. I feel like I’m reborn! I am just thankful I can work out while looking at the soldier’s bodies, although I am barely keeping up! They are really motivating, and although I have a few injuries, I won’t go overboard! Please understand it is because I am having so much fun, lol.

These days, during my free time, I go to a corner and dance alone. I just want to dance. I practice so that I don’t forget the moves! I conquered my fear of heights, it was easy! Just kidding. I was really scared but I was able to do it. Now that you know I am doing well, ARMY needs to be well, too. I hope you aren’t sick and I hope you aren’t worried. Let’s all not worry and meet very soon. Let’s express how much we missed one another when we the members and I meet ARMY again! I miss you guys so much. I miss you and I love you. I Borahae you. Bye.

— BTS V

I second someone who sent me this and say that I thought - why doing a prostitution event, if you are going to wear a shield? To protect your erection. It's not like someone cannot grab him by his penis, but with this baby-protection, he is less likely to feel all the breasts on his body.
By the way - musicians don't have only GIRLS as fans, they have PEOPLE who enjoy or not THEIR music/performance. As a - now going to - 40 year old man, DO NOT HOLD HUGGING events with little girls.

Is this even real?? How can hundreds of millions of people ignore...THIS?

Last edited:
Dear people, you know how this shit ends? If you stop writing about it. BigHit has been doing this for decades with all bands, in order to trend on the internet. Stop writing about it, ignore it.

Now you know why

Yes, ozempic. Hello gay pedo.

Remember when Bang had them do bondage videos and get half naked?

as2t.jpg

Stealing, abusing, little big perv

Last edited:

I told you he's on drugs. What do you think he served Jungkook when they were partying together? Marine salt??

VOOOOMIIIIIT

Any guy using fans and prostitutes, manipulating and doing what those guys have done, should be JAILED. Period.

This isn't right. One of the reasons, I am using this forum to write.

Last edited:

What the hell is this? She couldn't bother for 5 minutes to take some walking lessons??

This deranged fan writes about everyone else all the time, while obsessing over BTS, as if they weren't THE MAIN reasons for billions of funds poured into the genocide. Not just now, but also with all their corona campaign, fake climate change, etc.

one minute later

Last edited:

I was sent the link and told to look at the videos and the face of those nutjobs. No wonder...

ParaSocial MingyuJungkook. See the pattern?

ajjfw.png

The same goes for Taehyung and his I purple you. I wrote about it years ago..I guess I should stop remembering people, because almost every second post I remind you all, that you were informed by me looooong time ago. While I was attacked and fans woudln't want to open their eyes, not even when it comes to Bang using the members. THAT's how deep the level of insanity goes.
It's one thing to attack me as a psycho-fan who doens't want to believe that they are evil, do drugs and are surrounded by prostitutes, which you call - female staffers who are all married. HAHAHAHAHA.
But another one, to refuse seeing how Bang is milking them, only because you think that Bang is the man behind the curtain and without him, you can't get any content.

...and then....CENSORING people, but using their money to fund genocide, prostitution, drugs, child and women abuse and rape.

But sojang is persecuted to the end...

I posted about this crazy one, whom I believe she is connected to the other fake account zionscamshit

That's the one contacting Bang asking to hire her as a PR and then trying to contact the girl who played in Jungkook's video, also as an assistant or PR-something, but then organizing "protests" against him...Nutjob.

It is always them hooker-female-staff

Last edited:
100 people writing one shitty song...What BTS and Beyonce have in common...

this guy using stupid BTS fans...Jungkook doesn't see a penny, it's the jewish slave owners of the universe that get all the money. I doubt everything from what he's saying. Remember the time, when every single radio station who wouldn't praise BTS, would be attacked by the fans? A small group of people moving mountains? That is what it was led to believe.
Well...where is the same power now?

It's not Jungkook who did not get support. They are using his name to generate income.

sdw451.png

View attachment sdw453.mp4

Please stop with all this - fastest song, billions of streams - THEY ARE ALL FAKE.

Last edited:
You have it in front of your eyes. The downfall of Jungkook in just 4 pictures

aag4.jpeg

You look at all the people in this picture, and notice Jungkook, as if he was a junkie from the streets
ssf.jpeg

For starters, the beginning of this shitty sluts band song, sounds very much like RIhnanna SM

The red hair looks like a lesbian and a man, soon they are going to come out with that.

This is a new level of demented lyrics and music and don't get me started with all this racial diversity bullshit. Don't want to see it, especially when it's so obvious. Don't want to see someone's ethnicity as the main card for presenting ANYTHING. This is just being forced down my throat, body, lungs, eyes.
Just fuck it and do something else, idiots.

Really?? I wrote for years about it, and pointed to every single incident.
Oh, and let me be clear about one thing - there is a reason why out of the sudden outlets and media dares to write something non-idolising about Bang and BigHit Hybe.

Someone kind and helpful enough was going through my older posts from the former forum, and I will quote some of them occasionally. Keep in mind, this was years ago. In the meantime a lot has changed. You will notice it by the very first sentence, because now I can claim, that BTS is the worst.

I have to say that I’ve stumbled upon things FAR WORSE than BTS when it comes to queer-baiting
But I don’t see those super-gays being successful outside. Do you see what I mean?
Can’t always push the gay agenda to please one side while losing more money from the other.

That’s the thing with BTS - they (BigHit and Bang) are subtle enough to not make it totally creepy (I mean...I’ve been equally corrupted and manipulated by the media because at the beginning seeing them I was - No Way and now it’s kind of...whatever) and it was slowly progressing.

From being more careful with their interactions to having a totally...gay agenda.

First time in USA - coolio, video shows with girls and asking girls to come to their concert.

The second time - slightly hugging and “we don’t have a girlfriend or boyfriend at this moment”. While for Vogue Russia (I believe it was vogue) they are all “we don’t have girlfriends.

Based on what you’ve written I would express the thought that the problem here is the direction at this moment.
They’re getting older so it will be very creepy to see them the older they get do the same things. Or suddenly go to the point where they kiss each other. That wouldn’t stand good with many of the parents giving money to them and would cut some ties with bosses who do not support homosexuality.

See Saudi Arabia.
They need both camps which is why not ALL of them are so obviously gay.
The 3 golden boys are basically in charge of that. They are the bait so to say.

So - what’s the plan. Is Bang going to push more the gay agenda ? How? Have them literally kiss on the stage?
Their appeal to young fans, is still the one, of them being available to girls.
They only scream when they see two of them hugging or doing other gay-service because in the subconscious their brain releases lots of endorphins and in that moment automatically they connect that image to their own feelings towards the one or the other member.

They don’t really see Jimin dry humping Taehyung or Jungkook. They basically see themselves being in that scene.
It’s like the effects of going with your boyfriend to a wedding. Seeing love makes people want love.
If he hasn’t pushed it until now, it will be kind of difficult to push it now.
People already, even now, despite the “army attack”, are branding them as gay.

Imagine all the stories involving even “lying” to the fans about their sexuality. Do you think their fans despite all their “support” will 100% feel the same enthusiasm as before?
It’s not that they’re “afraid” to come out as the reason why they’re not pushing it more.
It’s the "losing the appeal."

I believe they are a powerful- if not the most powerful- tool at this moment to promote homosexuality and confusion about what is right and wrong.
But they are not catering high enough because they are not a stable sure thing.
It’s becoming more and more obvious that they are manufactured so their appeal or force over the fans is not really theirs.

And...I believe at some point someone might break down because they are living way far away from reality.
Look at this moment what’s going on.

Taehyung with his half-naked selfies and interacting with most likely minors (yeah, Taehyung...I know so I just mention only this thing), while he was the one being natural, talking about classical music, jazz, etc...all of that is not appealing anymore.
Well-behaved and cultivated Taehyung isn’t “hot” enough.
I feel it’s like the company says - ok. Who’s the one the girls go most crazy about - Taehyung. Let’s up the game and post a naked selfie.

Next - Jungkook. Let’s have him show his tattoos and have his high feminine voice sing the cover of a gay singer.

Next - let’s have them both for the first time ever do a live together.
Jimin and his diets, behavior, addiction to alcohol

Yoongi who is looking very weird lately.
Their often postings on social media that feel forced.
It’s like the company has no clue what to do.
They are trying all sorts of things, like throwing things in a basket and hoping for one to hit it.
Catering, catering. But NOT boybands. Not a “sure” long-lasting thing. That’s the issue. It’s too unpredictable.

As far as Grammys goes...that thing is a bloody dark hole.
I don’t know if you are aware of the fact that they’ve been plagued with incidents over incidents up to the director quitting like one or two weeks before this year’s edition.
Talking about money missing or money being handled inappropriately, prizes being decided and given to people that were not only bottom of the list but affiliated with board members, etc...

It’s all about money, interests and keeping some appearance every now and then giving a Grammy to someone with good music.
It would have been very obvious that it’s fake, if an apparently “serious and respectable” music show, or THE music show in the biz, would suddenly give an award to BTS. For anything related to music or video.
Most of the people in the music don’t even know their name, or laugh about it.

Even them winning for that booklet was obvious as hell that it was all for gay mafia agenda.
7 boys, lying next to each other, “vulnerable”, slightly crying, bare feet...c’mon....all the male creeps out there fantasizing over them and the inappropriate content, or let’s say the obvious homosexual content...

For me, THAT win was obviously an item on the agenda.

So totally with you on this one, observe the upcoming period of time, I’ve posted in this thread about their newest commercial for Lotte (look into the scandals involving Lotte), see maybe if you smell the company’s confusion over dealing with this situation.

This year should have been a financial boom for BigHit. It became their worst year. Forget the Grammys next year...
If anyone is doing the high catering thing, is the company with their influence, not the members or the band. Think about the fact that they’re worth about 5 billion and Bang Si-Hyuk alone about 1 billion (I believe he has more than that)

They’ve already won by not winning a Grammy. Didn’t “army” went on to stream like crazy I don’t know how many songs making them trending all over the internet?
That’s where the real money comes from. Fans.

The bottom line - they can only cater to the gay mafia up until a certain point without losing fans or money.

another two-ones

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/break-silence-suga-reveals-bts-member-wanted-leave-group-episode-1/

Some quotes from this article:

“We’ve become closer than family, in a way,” Suga explained. “We can put everything else aside, and talk freely about how we can move forward and improve.”
If a member wanted to go off in a different direction, Suga said the other members would try to persuade that member to stay and work things out as a group.
“We also respect each other,” he said. “so if someone said that they can’t do this anymore because of certain reasons, of course we’d tried to persuade that person, think it over together, and overcome difficulties…”

1)
members of Freemasonry call themselves “brothers” and consider this relation to be of higher and stronger importance than anything else, including family. They turn family members of a “brother” away if they don’t join the cult.

Similar to Scientology.

2)
They are grown men almost in their 30s, who got stuck together by accident 8 years ago and are firstly forced to get along. It’s not a free choice. And it’s not family.

It’s a weird, forced, and imposed relationship, which was used as marketing to manipulate children and young girls falling for it.
I doubt they can even stand each other with some exceptions based more on professional respect, rather than real sympathy.

Given the unnatural aspect of the situation as well as the psychological and intellectual issues associated with it (goes for any boyband, not just BTS), the real perception of each other is almost non-existent because it’s primarily a necessity for them, to force themselves into liking each other.

It’s what everyone else before them has said and talked about. How they are all family and so strong together.
Then they break up and are happy they aren’t forced anymore to get along.
Their already unnatural behavior of constantly complementing, touching, and gazing at each other has become one of the main visual elements of the problem.

There was a time after the idea of “boybands” started, with Lou Pearlman and Backstreet Boys, that the notion of “boybands are gay” was a thing due to the homosexuality behind it, of young to adult men spending high amounts of time together “freely”, playing the “we are so close” card.

Robbie Williams left Take That saying they are all gay;

Backstreet Boys broke up or took a pause and had a gay member.

It’s the unnaturalness of the concept for a man to be part of a „boyband”, with the stigma of the word being one of gay young guys with feminine looks touching and playing with each other while young girls, who don’t understand the problematic and the entire agenda behind it, are screaming at their sight.

At their age...no man should speak like a little 5 year old child who’s missing the 3 friends he met on the summer camp.

“We also respect each other,” he said. “so if someone said that they can’t do this anymore because of certain reasons, of course we’d tried to persuade that person, think it over together, and overcome difficulties…”

3)
This quote right here bears so many problems.

It’s obvious that by now everything is scripted and they have to put up a face most of the time.

The main people in the band already wanted to leave and the group’s initial concept went in a different direction much to Yoongi’s and Hoseok’s dismay.
They are guilting each other into staying in the band after the motto - if I have to do it, then you’ll do it too.

It’s similar to the behavior of abused people turning into abusers.

If a member would want to leave (something which already happened a few times - that people know of publicly), the others would try like they always do, to pressure and to guilt the other person into staying, until they give up.

From blaming the one who wants to leave for the disbanding of the band and financial losses for everyone to pointing out how much the member who wants to leave is going to be blamed and hated, how he won’t be able to do much outside the band, etc.
I am positive that it’s not just out of fear of disaster that they don’t have girlfriends (whoever is left who’s not gay), or fear of backlash from their obsessive possessive fans.

I can imagine, that the biggest pressure arises from each of the members, out of envy. Envy for someone in the band having a relationship, while they are stuck with each other. So they would use a bullying tactic to blame the member in question because of course, everything outside the band a member is doing affects all the members.

So they don’t allow each other outside the band to leave free.
If a member would want to leave, Yoongi’s continuation of the sentence should have never been the one of giving away that they would try to persuade him.

After more than 8 years, some of them 10, whoever wants to leave, obviously has had enough so persuading would just be the old bullying and pressuring tactic for the other’s benefit, rather than the benefit of the member who wants to leave.

Which is why - ever since Yoongi himself got “persuaded” at least twice- after the second time he looked more miserable than ever and has never been the same.

Professionally or personally.

He is obviously on meds and developed multiple ticks.

———
We also respect each other,” he said. “so if someone said that they can’t do this anymore because of certain reasons, of course we’d tried to persuade that person, think it over together, and overcome difficulties…”

“because of certain reasons”

So one has to have to come up with reasons that can’t be denied even by the rest of the members?

Is it like a medieval voting system?

Otherwise what, Yoongi? If you or others don’t agree, the member in question can’t leave?

If someone would want to leave, there will be so much pressure that even if he stays out of guilt, chances are high that the psychological traumatic effects will have a life-threatening effect.

Reactions: 000

ey.png

Remember when BTS were out there screaming racism all over the place, Black Live Matters, give money, climate change, vaccines, all the propaganda stuff and now are quiet? But write "LOVE LETTERS TO ARMY"

REALLY?

How about making sure that Pedo-Gayo-Bango isn't leaking your private data. Going after people exposing your asses is fine, but going after people leaking your personal and travel information is ok, because I even forgot about TxT until this article. Another reason to trend.
No problem. 5 minutes from now, you boys are going to post another content either gay, or promoting drugs and alcohol for the same fans you complain about.

I told you it's not about white man vs black man, white people are racists, etc. It's about jews wanting to control everything, stealing, and talking over land and people. making them into their own slaves.

I am going to quote and paraphrase someone else, who pointed out, that this is the whole point of having a fan base.
To add to it, I have always pointed out to things like creating "ships", false "bad-treatmenet" , when one of the (BTS) member's names was absent from a group photo, etc...and said, that they create scenarios, to give fans a playground to start wars about it, trend on social media, etc.

Also - safe place means a SAFE PLACE for their insanity, to feed their fantasies. It doesn't matter, that they fund genocide.

Really, honey? HOW exactly are you going to support ....it? How about NOT supporting the genocide?

Back