Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

EXPOSING COKODIVE

As a general rule - if you ever expect concrete and direct proof, you will be disappointed. Things do not work like this. Think about all the drama and lies surrounding Corona vaccines, epstein, mossad, china, nth, Kennedy, and especially World War II.
Our life is based on lies and the real players are hiding their faces.
Keeping that in mind, don't forget that SK has a horrible policy of not allowing newspapers to write an article, unless they have proof of their allegation.
Imagine me working for one of their newspapers... do I have proof that at least 3 of them are on psych meds and drugs? No. Yet...their behavior should be proof enough. I could get away with asking them to test for drugs as proof for the court.

Cokodive fired the writer who wrote an article about BTS/Hybe BigHit/Bang/Dahn cult.
Of course, there is a direct connection.

People in my profession are walking around in circles. It shouldn't wonder anyone. You too have your own circle of friends and if you have a colleague who is a mathematician, you will ask him if he can recommend someone for your kids, or yourself for tutoring. You get the picture, right?
They each have their own private disgusting secrets but not-so-secret "cult clubs", which is more about connections and getting illegal stuff done out of the public's eye and fight each other for more and more power. This isn't about us, the normal people, the idiots of the world. On the outside it's about "smear" campaigns, some people getting caught, a little bit here, a little bit there, but behind closed doors it's about so much more.

You don't get to be a member, you are recommended by someone within the ....society/cult/gang....and then put up for a screen test. Now. If you thing BTS is not affiliated with Dahn and they just happen to have promoted the gang for years and years and years...YOU ARE STUPID AND RUINING OTHER PEOPLE's LIFE WITH YOUR STUPIDITY.
I mean it as a joke somehow, but there is truth behind it - someone said that unfortunately, or fortunately, we are responsible for more than we can imagine and have more power than we realize.
BTS fans only care about their obsession with some idea of a guy who plays a role on camera. They believe BTS poor babies are innocent and everyone else around them is responsible whenever they do some shit.
That's not true.

Dahn and BigHit Bang?
They went there and did extensive promotion for the university. The university used the stupid "Love Yourself" cheap commercials of BTS, to promote their university.

That's the computer translation of the title :

asrqet.png

Quick reminder, that I was the one telling you years ago, that they are connected to Dahn and used to generate cash flow. The new revelation is actually outdated. I put it out first. But ... I noticed already that people take me for granted because I offer free advice and expose all this information for free...

Now...
This is the Cokodive owner:
Mobi Contents Tech Co., Ltd. | CEO Yoo Beom-ryeong
Business Registration Number 827-87-02777 | Mobi Building, 417, Eonju-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul | Mail-order Registration Number 2013 - Seoul Gangnam - 03968 | Phone 02 - 6959 - 8840

The owner is a Cornell undergraduate, so no stranger to cults, societies and other bullshit.
In fact, a quick google search on Conell (of which I of course knew already, from my time back when I was famous) will bring up lots of pages, for example this one, that I chosen randomly

As I said...there is a reason why someone like me knows about Cornell, and it's not because of "The Office".

So this Cornell asian dude starts Mobidays (that's the parent company) and it's worth 34 millions USD??...around 2014, that's shortly after BTS started to be gay famous.

mobi1.pngmobi2.pngmobi3.pngykk.png

Getting deeper.
The second largest holder is this OneUniverse Ltd and Yong-Jae Min. The guy is the founder and CEO of YJM, OneUniverse is an affiliate of YJM
Look who's YJM and if you recognize some names...

jjoi.png

Getting closer...
Bang and BTS"s secret handler is Bang's cousin, Netmarble.
Now look who owns everybody's asses, including cokodive....NETMARBLE

asw63.png

The Cokodive writer, whoever that was, did not get fired because of a poor article, that person got fired because she or him was telling the truth, but they are all owned by Bang's cousin.

Alright then, have a better understanding. hopefully.
Till next time

Last edited:
I posted also in the other thread exposing BTS's druggie friends...
////////
not surprising, but she doesn't hold a chance against Bang. They will let it play out and then sack her in 2 years. Been there, done that. :cool:

Talking about manipulation and hooker staffers acting as accounts - this known Bora account, constantly praising BTS, has made this video:

Oh my God, poor babies, they aren't there to defend themselves, they have nothing to do with it, blabla.

BTS IS THE SOLE REASON ALL THIS EVIL GOES UNPUNISHED.

One alarming signal, yet unnoticed so far, is the usual threats of Bang against "false rumors" which happens to be true. The fact that they hire yet a "separate" legal firm, in addition to whatever they already have, is utterly insane and I laughed reading this, knowing what's behind it. I set the video to start exactly where the story comes.

I mentioned in the past, that based on my observation, the lawyers of the individual members don't act in the interest of their client, but suck Bang's dick. All they care is getting the cash.
The first issue is, that BigHit should never make statements for any member individual. Their respective lawyers should address any issues. BigHit is not their legal representative, so any threats are meaningless.
Informing the public, that they hire another team of lawyers, on top of the army of lawyers that the company has, plus the individual lawyers for each of the key members (or do you think, that Pedo Bang has the same lawyer representing Jimin....? :ROFLMAO:) only screams stupidity. Even if they did hire another 100 lawyers...who cares? Irrelevant.

BTS members still posted whatever they were told, well...their handlers posted whatever was needed, yes, MHJ did cleverly choose the moment, but that's BTS's fault, because they are BigHit Hybe, etc...they are the billions worth of stock and value. Not BigHit. Yet...they allowed someone else to cash all the money wealth power and fame, and the idiots of fans only know to act hysterical, as if BTS is unfairly put in the middle of everything.
You people have not even realized, that this is MHJ asking for mercy and to be allowed to do her little girl band, nothing more. She could expose and destroy the entire bubble.

My feeling is that she had enough of being fooled by Bang who promised her the girl band, they used her, like they have been doing it with everyone for the past 20 years, and she, as a veteran pedo, had enough.

The fact that some Hybe fluffy is having a mojito with UAE president to talk about bringing "k/fashion" to them doesn't warm up my....ass for the upcoming winter.
UAE president is coming to SK, because they need to discuss about Russia, America, Israel, and Taliban. Bang is trying to save some face with .... FASHION?

as in.....THIS?

The part where you read "industry's hive", that's Hybe. The translation didn't work properly.

aw35.png

The hooker staffer who "dressed" BTSs penises proves my point on who the people hired by Bang are. Take a look at the horrible clothes.

Interestingly, Lee Ha Jeong didn’t set out to be a stylist. “I wasn’t a fashion major,” she told W Korea. “but I started naturally because I liked clothes, and I’ve been working with BTS since their debut.”

HARD WORKER :ROFLMAO:

👉👌

hookerbts.png

It's one disaster after another. Hookers and Gays.

Last edited:
Laugh everytime when I predict the news.

Russia and Ukraine exchanged prisoners and UAE negotiated the change. I am sure they were given free BTS samples from all the fake purchases they were left with.

Bang's attorney firm - an entire gang of jews. Ring the bell??

Gunderson Dettmer Stough Villeneuve Franklin & Hachigian

"In the acquisitions market, the firm has helped negotiate the sale of companies to tech goliaths like Adobe, Cisco, IBM, Meta, Slack, and Uber; pharmaceutical companies like Amgen, Eli Lilly, GSK, and Johnson & Johnson; and retail giants like Walmart and Amazon. Gunderson Dettmer clients have included companies like Anduril, Bowery, Clari, Dataminr, Flexport, Daily Harvest, and Cityblock, and venture funds such as Accel, a16z, Eclipse VC, and Sequoia."

Some fans and people have expressed their disgust over this practice, I already wrote about it, the issue will remain the same - fans only care about their fantasies. It's not even about BTS per se. It's about a fantasy and BTS just happens to be the ones they project on.

On a funny, yet not so funny note, I was sent this x

I have NO words.
In a LATINO land, a jewish woman becomes president.
Goodbye world.
When are you people finally understanding, that it has always been about jewish supremacy and we the rest are their slaves. When.

This is an example for free promotion and planned "bad" rumors, to generate views.

It says, that Warner does not want to release his "director" cut for the upcoming movie no one knew about, and he says this is not true. Well...What I get from this story, is that the gay weirdo I talked about, when he received - as planned by the Freemasons - to receive an Oscar for his bullshit movie with bad gay actors called "Parasite" - he started with his gayness on stage. Already there I knew he was gay and that's why he got his little bullshit horrible movie into the Oscars. Along with parties filled with little children.

bbh.png

Just to be clear - the hooker isn't talking about GOD god, she is talking about the Evil, but that's how they are additionally making fun of good believes.

I was also surprised over his general appearance, he seems to be on...something...he acts the same way Jungkook behaved at the movie premiere he went with Taehyung. When he was having his Dora haircut. He was totally high.

View attachment 864
View attachment 865
THIS is supposed to be a member of the most famous band in the world, as in the best singers, rappers and dancers?? HE CAN BARELY MOVE.
Nevermind the "choreography"... I can't watch it, no matter who is on stage.
In my opinion, Jin was never the best dancer- I always looked at his dancing as kind of goofy, but of course, those who fangirl over him may or may not notice the difference, & he did say he was "nervous" on the stage after being away for so long- he seemed to dance OK when he performed "Supertuna", so apart from the rest of the boys being on stage with him, I guess he did his best.
I'm at the point even when they all return, I'm not really looking forward to anymore stage performances, because they're worn down & don't look all that interested in performing like they used to, which is understandable- they need to just sit down.
And the JK "Seven" choreography doesn't fit him at all anyway- he needs to leave that to JK.

He can't move at all.
The most skilful is Jimin, followed by Hoseok and then Jungkook and Taehyung. Hoseok though looks like a typical background dancer, Jimin goes unnoticed, but that's his fault, Taehyung puts the same faces and is untrained, and Jungkook has lost...everything and got tattoos to make up for the lost, I guess.

They were full aware, that this is going to happen...I am surprised I haven't seen any more hands on attempts.

Back