Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

by the way...

- notice the first comment in the thread above "it's getting weird", regarding how the "author" of the "to all the boys I've loved before" has asian main character surrounded by WHITE people? THAT's what I am talking about - the "white" character is portrayed by a Jew. Who detest anything that isn't jewish.
NO, there is no "white supremacy". There is a horrible jewish supremacy hiding behind innocent people.

The same user complains about the same "witness" issue in regards to the series TSITP (the summer I turned pretty). Look at the cast, almost all of them are all jewish, including the asian one.
a36.png

Didn't we had the same event like a month ago, involving another band with another team of hooker staffers??

Last edited:

Just take some of the top 20 sitcoms/movies/series/documentaries/etc...shows, whatever... of the past 20 years and see if you find ANY "white" actor/actress and/or producer.

Even this asian dude from TSITP is jewish - Sean Kaufman

Last edited:
Hi Boti, I see that you are very knowledgeable about the dark side of K-Pop, I'm a fan of Moonbin and I'm trying to bring out the truth about his death.
Binnie did not have a heart condition and did not commit suicide. They killed him. Unfortunately he had entered the network of Masonic Satanism that exists in the world of K-pop.
I have the evidence to say this for sure. I have collected many photos where he makes the gesture of silence, and the gesture of covering one eye.
Bin had a secret, and that secret was that he had become a sex slave of the Satanist Elite. From 2019 onwards his image changes completely, he is sexualized a lot, they dye his hair pink...that we know means sexual availability.
This is terrible, but I had to talk to someone about it. Obviously I don't know the precise reason why he died, but I know that it had to do with the life he led...😔
There are also photos with the black blindfold and the wedding veil, which are all Freemason symbols. Do you know anything that can help me? Moonbin was a fantastic boy, he entered the world of Entertainment at the age of 6, an exploited and abused child. From 2021 he started to feel ill on stage, he had heartache and couldn't breathe, he was sweating a lot, he was bleeding from his nose, and he felt dizzy, I think they poisoned him little by little until he killed him...

Attachments

Hello Lyla522,

In cases like this, the reason most of the time goes back to people doing drugs and drinking. From what I've read, he was already feeling unwell. The dying of the hair doesn't mean that much in terms of "signs", but it's more of a common fashion statement of druggies, especially for guys - dyed hair, tattoos, drinking.
It's not the "k-pop", it's a general theme, a general issue, the same circle of people.
Every time someone from the entertainment suddenly dies, it's mostly drugs.
There are a lot of misconceptions related to the meaning of hair dying and what is signalizing, as well as "sex slave".

Another misconception is to believe, that people from the entertainment industry are trapped somehow and made sex slaves, etc. when in fact almost always there are a bunch of stupid people wanting to be famous, doing nothing but partying, drugs, alcohol and playback. When it comes to the Korean industry, there is an abundance of it.

Based on what I've read so far about this incident, it looks like a heart condition from drug abuse, that was hidden by his label. I mean - look at Jungkook, who was doing the past year lives while being high, drunk, on pills, and acting out of control. Yet everyone acts, as if this isn't the case.

It's the same pattern.

Hello Lyla522,

In cases like this, the reason most of the time goes back to people doing drugs and drinking. From what I've read, he was already feeling unwell. The dying of the hair doesn't mean that much in terms of "signs", but it's more of a common fashion statement of druggies, especially for guys - dyed hair, tattoos, drinking.
It's not the "k-pop", it's a general theme, a general issue, the same circle of people.
Every time someone from the entertainment suddenly dies, it's mostly drugs.
There are a lot of misconceptions related to the meaning of hair dying and what is signalizing, as well as "sex slave".

Another misconception is to believe, that people from the entertainment industry are trapped somehow and made sex slaves, etc. when in fact almost always there are a bunch of stupid people wanting to be famous, doing nothing but partying, drugs, alcohol and playback. When it comes to the Korean industry, there is an abundance of it.

Based on what I've read so far about this incident, it looks like a heart condition from drug abuse, that was hidden by his label. I mean - look at Jungkook, who was doing the past year lives while being high, drunk, on pills, and acting out of control. Yet everyone acts, as if this isn't the case.

It's the same pattern.
Moonbin didn't do drugs, there isn't a single video where he appears high, drunk or out of control. He was always very normal.

There are always exceptions, but very rare. I spoken often about it. Ever studio, every person is involved in drugs, alcohol, giving people pills, some IVs at the doctor's office, etc.
I would be surprised, if he was the exception.
Freemasons don't just go around killing people ad call it "ritual". I saw this idea on other forums, that every single korean who dies, is because he was "sacrificed".
In my opinion all the suicides in South Korea belong to a culture who is famous for it, though if I remember correctly Japan has an even higher rate, especially amongst stupid famous people, because they would do anything but work, are obsessed with being faous and there are obviously drugs and alcohol all over the place.
You also have not seen Jimin doing drugs and getting drunk, except that Paris video, but Jimin has an addiction problem.
The same goes for eeryone. Some people just hide it better.
In south korea I would be more concerned over the sex abuse and the gangs those people are affiliated with, not Freemasonry.

The armband belongs to a subcomany of Louis Vuitton owned by jews...your cute cute Jin...

@Fredjewelry has tapped South Korean singer and songwriter Kim Seok-jin, best known as Jin from BTS, as its first global ambassador.

“His radiant energy, artistic qualities, values and high standards constantly push him to excel, strongly resonating with those of our maison and our founder Fred Samuel, with whom he shares an unwavering optimism and joie de vivre,” declared the jeweler’s vice president and artistic director Valérie Samuel, who is also the granddaughter of the founder.

The South Korean star was equally enthusiastic, stating he was “deeply honored and grateful to be part of the Fred family” in his new role. “Please look forward to the future endeavors we will bring through the partnership,” he added.

Read more at WWD.comet2.jpg

Grooming a network filled with abuse of drugs, women, cancer, health diseases, ruining the body - that's what those ugly tattoos are and there shouldn't be any celebration for it

erd1.jpg

this shouldn't be allowed.

View attachment erd2.mp4

he looks awful, fat, the styling is bad, he looks as if his legs were cut in half, and with a huge upper body

erd3.jpg

This is the son of NAVER's CEO. his profile shows him doing drugs.

6yi1.jpg6yi2.jpg6yi3.jpg6yi4.jpg

jew-dick-sucker bang bighit produly presenting another milking project, that fans will watch, even when they say "support Palestine"
Nevermind the hookers reflecting in Jungkook's sunglasses...

6yig1.jpg6yig4.jpg6yig6.jpg6yig7.jpg6yig8.jpg6yig9.jpg

wy4.jpgwy5.jpg

I believe this is that weirdly gay "bodyguard" travelling with them, who is constantly crying whenever they win something. Either way, it looks so overly gay, it brings out vomit. Also it's boring.

The more I discover, the bigger the fraud - it is mindblowing, that BTS is successful without merit. Everything I see is simply miles away better.

Fans still deny the truth - Bang is a pedo and BTS doesn't care. How long until YOU, fans, are going to stop funding this genocide? YOU are the ones trending BTS, giving money to them, so that they ALL can buy themselves mansions for millions and millions of dollars.

Back