Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

I deactivated my twitter account after they ignored my appeals. As you know, my account was blocked after some derailed BTS/Jungkook fans falsely reported me. If X continues with the same shit like former twitter, then it's goodbye.
I started writing in this forum approx. one year ago. Nobody knew me, I have not told any of my friends about it, just posted. Even google is hiding my thread.
Yet so far 33K people are visiting this thread and forum.

Some false attempts to block me will only worsen the situation, not make it better.

So, there you have it. Again This is the video they wanted to hide. They forced the source on the original forum weibo to delete it. Or the forum's owner itself.
Not a problem for me. There you have it.

View media item 58
View media item 54
Since you angered me, there you have it—two more.

View media item 268
View media item 267

Always keep reminding yourselves -

Someone kind and helpful enough was going through my older posts from the former forum, and I will quote some of them occasionally. Keep in mind, this was years ago. In the meantime a lot has changed. You will notice it by the very first sentence, because now I can claim, that BTS is the worst.

I have to say that I’ve stumbled upon things FAR WORSE than BTS when it comes to queer-baiting
But I don’t see those super-gays being successful outside. Do you see what I mean?
Can’t always push the gay agenda to please one side while losing more money from the other.

That’s the thing with BTS - they (BigHit and Bang) are subtle enough to not make it totally creepy (I mean...I’ve been equally corrupted and manipulated by the media because at the beginning seeing them I was - No Way and now it’s kind of...whatever) and it was slowly progressing.

From being more careful with their interactions to having a totally...gay agenda.

First time in USA - coolio, video shows with girls and asking girls to come to their concert.

The second time - slightly hugging and “we don’t have a girlfriend or boyfriend at this moment”. While for Vogue Russia (I believe it was vogue) they are all “we don’t have girlfriends.

Based on what you’ve written I would express the thought that the problem here is the direction at this moment.
They’re getting older so it will be very creepy to see them the older they get do the same things. Or suddenly go to the point where they kiss each other. That wouldn’t stand good with many of the parents giving money to them and would cut some ties with bosses who do not support homosexuality.

See Saudi Arabia.
They need both camps which is why not ALL of them are so obviously gay.
The 3 golden boys are basically in charge of that. They are the bait so to say.

So - what’s the plan. Is Bang going to push more the gay agenda ? How? Have them literally kiss on the stage?
Their appeal to young fans, is still the one, of them being available to girls.
They only scream when they see two of them hugging or doing other gay-service because in the subconscious their brain releases lots of endorphins and in that moment automatically they connect that image to their own feelings towards the one or the other member.

They don’t really see Jimin dry humping Taehyung or Jungkook. They basically see themselves being in that scene.
It’s like the effects of going with your boyfriend to a wedding. Seeing love makes people want love.
If he hasn’t pushed it until now, it will be kind of difficult to push it now.
People already, even now, despite the “army attack”, are branding them as gay.

Imagine all the stories involving even “lying” to the fans about their sexuality. Do you think their fans despite all their “support” will 100% feel the same enthusiasm as before?
It’s not that they’re “afraid” to come out as the reason why they’re not pushing it more.
It’s the "losing the appeal."

I believe they are a powerful- if not the most powerful- tool at this moment to promote homosexuality and confusion about what is right and wrong.
But they are not catering high enough because they are not a stable sure thing.
It’s becoming more and more obvious that they are manufactured so their appeal or force over the fans is not really theirs.

And...I believe at some point someone might break down because they are living way far away from reality.
Look at this moment what’s going on.

Taehyung with his half-naked selfies and interacting with most likely minors (yeah, Taehyung...I know so I just mention only this thing), while he was the one being natural, talking about classical music, jazz, etc...all of that is not appealing anymore.
Well-behaved and cultivated Taehyung isn’t “hot” enough.
I feel it’s like the company says - ok. Who’s the one the girls go most crazy about - Taehyung. Let’s up the game and post a naked selfie.

Next - Jungkook. Let’s have him show his tattoos and have his high feminine voice sing the cover of a gay singer.

Next - let’s have them both for the first time ever do a live together.
Jimin and his diets, behavior, addiction to alcohol

Yoongi who is looking very weird lately.
Their often postings on social media that feel forced.
It’s like the company has no clue what to do.
They are trying all sorts of things, like throwing things in a basket and hoping for one to hit it.
Catering, catering. But NOT boybands. Not a “sure” long-lasting thing. That’s the issue. It’s too unpredictable.

As far as Grammys goes...that thing is a bloody dark hole.
I don’t know if you are aware of the fact that they’ve been plagued with incidents over incidents up to the director quitting like one or two weeks before this year’s edition.
Talking about money missing or money being handled inappropriately, prizes being decided and given to people that were not only bottom of the list but affiliated with board members, etc...

It’s all about money, interests and keeping some appearance every now and then giving a Grammy to someone with good music.
It would have been very obvious that it’s fake, if an apparently “serious and respectable” music show, or THE music show in the biz, would suddenly give an award to BTS. For anything related to music or video.
Most of the people in the music don’t even know their name, or laugh about it.

Even them winning for that booklet was obvious as hell that it was all for gay mafia agenda.
7 boys, lying next to each other, “vulnerable”, slightly crying, bare feet...c’mon....all the male creeps out there fantasizing over them and the inappropriate content, or let’s say the obvious homosexual content...

For me, THAT win was obviously an item on the agenda.

So totally with you on this one, observe the upcoming period of time, I’ve posted in this thread about their newest commercial for Lotte (look into the scandals involving Lotte), see maybe if you smell the company’s confusion over dealing with this situation.

This year should have been a financial boom for BigHit. It became their worst year. Forget the Grammys next year...
If anyone is doing the high catering thing, is the company with their influence, not the members or the band. Think about the fact that they’re worth about 5 billion and Bang Si-Hyuk alone about 1 billion (I believe he has more than that)

They’ve already won by not winning a Grammy. Didn’t “army” went on to stream like crazy I don’t know how many songs making them trending all over the internet?
That’s where the real money comes from. Fans.

The bottom line - they can only cater to the gay mafia up until a certain point without losing fans or money.
There's no more hiding their agenda- just look at Jimin's "Smeraldo Garden" video along with V's "Type 1" book.
It's like they're not even trying to hide anymore, & their solo releases seem to be removing the mask that has covered them as a group.

another two-ones

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/break-silence-suga-reveals-bts-member-wanted-leave-group-episode-1/

Some quotes from this article:

“We’ve become closer than family, in a way,” Suga explained. “We can put everything else aside, and talk freely about how we can move forward and improve.”
If a member wanted to go off in a different direction, Suga said the other members would try to persuade that member to stay and work things out as a group.
“We also respect each other,” he said. “so if someone said that they can’t do this anymore because of certain reasons, of course we’d tried to persuade that person, think it over together, and overcome difficulties…”

1)
members of Freemasonry call themselves “brothers” and consider this relation to be of higher and stronger importance than anything else, including family. They turn family members of a “brother” away if they don’t join the cult.

Similar to Scientology.

2)
They are grown men almost in their 30s, who got stuck together by accident 8 years ago and are firstly forced to get along. It’s not a free choice. And it’s not family.

It’s a weird, forced, and imposed relationship, which was used as marketing to manipulate children and young girls falling for it.
I doubt they can even stand each other with some exceptions based more on professional respect, rather than real sympathy.

Given the unnatural aspect of the situation as well as the psychological and intellectual issues associated with it (goes for any boyband, not just BTS), the real perception of each other is almost non-existent because it’s primarily a necessity for them, to force themselves into liking each other.

It’s what everyone else before them has said and talked about. How they are all family and so strong together.
Then they break up and are happy they aren’t forced anymore to get along.
Their already unnatural behavior of constantly complementing, touching, and gazing at each other has become one of the main visual elements of the problem.

There was a time after the idea of “boybands” started, with Lou Pearlman and Backstreet Boys, that the notion of “boybands are gay” was a thing due to the homosexuality behind it, of young to adult men spending high amounts of time together “freely”, playing the “we are so close” card.

Robbie Williams left Take That saying they are all gay;

Backstreet Boys broke up or took a pause and had a gay member.

It’s the unnaturalness of the concept for a man to be part of a „boyband”, with the stigma of the word being one of gay young guys with feminine looks touching and playing with each other while young girls, who don’t understand the problematic and the entire agenda behind it, are screaming at their sight.

At their age...no man should speak like a little 5 year old child who’s missing the 3 friends he met on the summer camp.

“We also respect each other,” he said. “so if someone said that they can’t do this anymore because of certain reasons, of course we’d tried to persuade that person, think it over together, and overcome difficulties…”

3)
This quote right here bears so many problems.

It’s obvious that by now everything is scripted and they have to put up a face most of the time.

The main people in the band already wanted to leave and the group’s initial concept went in a different direction much to Yoongi’s and Hoseok’s dismay.
They are guilting each other into staying in the band after the motto - if I have to do it, then you’ll do it too.

It’s similar to the behavior of abused people turning into abusers.

If a member would want to leave (something which already happened a few times - that people know of publicly), the others would try like they always do, to pressure and to guilt the other person into staying, until they give up.

From blaming the one who wants to leave for the disbanding of the band and financial losses for everyone to pointing out how much the member who wants to leave is going to be blamed and hated, how he won’t be able to do much outside the band, etc.
I am positive that it’s not just out of fear of disaster that they don’t have girlfriends (whoever is left who’s not gay), or fear of backlash from their obsessive possessive fans.

I can imagine, that the biggest pressure arises from each of the members, out of envy. Envy for someone in the band having a relationship, while they are stuck with each other. So they would use a bullying tactic to blame the member in question because of course, everything outside the band a member is doing affects all the members.

So they don’t allow each other outside the band to leave free.
If a member would want to leave, Yoongi’s continuation of the sentence should have never been the one of giving away that they would try to persuade him.

After more than 8 years, some of them 10, whoever wants to leave, obviously has had enough so persuading would just be the old bullying and pressuring tactic for the other’s benefit, rather than the benefit of the member who wants to leave.

Which is why - ever since Yoongi himself got “persuaded” at least twice- after the second time he looked more miserable than ever and has never been the same.

Professionally or personally.

He is obviously on meds and developed multiple ticks.

———
We also respect each other,” he said. “so if someone said that they can’t do this anymore because of certain reasons, of course we’d tried to persuade that person, think it over together, and overcome difficulties…”

“because of certain reasons”

So one has to have to come up with reasons that can’t be denied even by the rest of the members?

Is it like a medieval voting system?

Otherwise what, Yoongi? If you or others don’t agree, the member in question can’t leave?

If someone would want to leave, there will be so much pressure that even if he stays out of guilt, chances are high that the psychological traumatic effects will have a life-threatening effect.

[/SPO
I told you it's not about white man vs black man, white people are racists, etc. It's about jews wanting to control everything, stealing, and talking over land and people. making them into their own slaves.

I am going to quote and paraphrase someone else, who pointed out, that this is the whole point of having a fan base.
To add to it, I have always pointed out to things like creating "ships", false "bad-treatmenet" , when one of the (BTS) member's names was absent from a group photo, etc...and said, that they create scenarios, to give fans a playground to start wars about it, trend on social media, etc.

Also - safe place means a SAFE PLACE for their insanity, to feed their fantasies. It doesn't matter, that they fund genocide.

Really, honey? HOW exactly are you going to support ....it? How about NOT supporting the genocide?

This Namjoon video- I would be hesitant of someone who said they would be supportive looking out of touch & disoriented themselves. I think this was when he announced his 1st solo project, & someone else at the time commented he wasn't happy, probably due to the many colabs he probably was forced to do with different artists.

This is why I shouldn't have posted on weird shitty pages. Last year I found out the instas of the Captain who made fun of Jungkook and Jimin (related to the upcoming show, or whatever they are streaming). The link to the files has expired with no warning and I didn't save the files fully back then.

This was the original posting

Some of the files:

wwie41.jpgwwie42.jpgwwie43.jpgwwie44.jpgwwie45.jpg

This Namjoon video- I would be hesitant of someone who said they would be supportive looking out of touch & disoriented themselves. I think this was when he announced his 1st solo project, & someone else at the time commented he wasn't happy, probably due to the many colabs he probably was forced to do with different artists.
I can’t imagine a collaboration that Namjoon was forced to do.

This video of Taehyung sums up the ridiculousness of their monkey dance - putting plates on the table, having seizures, growing a hunchback, cleaning the floor, doing jump ropes, pumping the tires, trying to be an obstetrician.

View attachment asg.mp4

They TOOK their memories? They as in Bang? Yes. They sell everything related to BTS and the members are perfectly fine with it.

w773j4.jpeg

Found this thread and some of the things are funny. Some show how they are only obsessed about their fantasies.

w77rj1.jpegw77rj2.jpeg

This was last year

This is now. I told you, Scooter is just a front. They want to make it seem, as if they sustained losses because of Scooter, when in fact they lost money, because BTS is away and no matter how many billions they've pushed for the past years to make it seem, as if BigHIt/Hybe is to be taken serious as a company, after 14 years, they still cannot survive without BTS.

This was last year

This is now. I told you, Scooter is just a front. They want to make it seem, as if they sustained losses because of Scooter, when in fact they lost money, because BTS is away and no matter how many billions they've pushed for the past years to make it seem, as if BigHIt/Hybe is to be taken serious as a company, after 14 years, they still cannot survive without BTS.

[Exclusive] Seokjun Yoon, a 'contributor to founding the country', resigns as CEO of Hive America and returns to Korea after one year​

Reporter Ji Seung-hoon ji.seunghun@mk.co.kr

CEO Yoon Seok-jun. PhotoㅣBig Hit Entertainment

Seokjun Yoon, CEO of Hive America, who was credited with founding Hive (formerly Big Hit Entertainment), the agency of BTS, returned to Korea a year and a half later stepping down from his position as CEO. Attention is focused on his whereabouts.

According to Maeil Business Newspaper Star Today coverage on the 3rd, CEO Yoon recently returned to Korea with his family. CEO Yoon has not held a separate position within Hive since stepping down from his position as CEO of Hive America early last year.
According to music industry officials, CEO Yoon is subject to a period of no competition (ban from employment in competitive industries) until the end of this year, and is expected to completely leave Hive immediately after that. In relation to this, Star Today inquired about CEO Yoon's whereabouts to Hive, but Hive did not respond.

CEO Yoon's resignation as CEO of Hive America was made known through local media reports in January of last year, not through Hive's official announcement. American entertainment media Variety reported, “The US local branch of Hive, an entertainment company that owns the groups BTS and New Jeans, has changed to a sole CEO system with Scooter Braun.”

Variety confirmed that Brown served as co-CEO of Hive America with Hive's global CEO Seok-Jun Yoon, but is now the sole CEO, and added that Hive did not separately comment on CEO Yoon's future role. The reason for his resignation was also not given.

CEO Yoon is one of the founders of Big Hit, which developed the group BTS. Bang Si-hyuk, chairman of Hive's board of directors, joined Big Hit Entertainment, which was founded in 2005, as director of strategic planning in 2010 and led the company together. Since joining Big Hit, CEO Yoon has been working hard to discover content and build a platform.

As the head of the business planning office since 2015, he has expanded and advanced the business, and since 2017, he has strengthened global partnerships and networks, and has been recognized for his ability by putting all his efforts into expanding mid- to long- Term opportunities such as group BTS' IP (intellectual property) business and world tours. received.

Since then, CEO Yoon has been in charge of his duties, serving as CEO of Big Hit Entertainment in 2019, Global CEO of Big Hit Entertainment in 2020, and CEO of Hive America and Hive Universal in 2021. Big Hit Entertainment was spun off from its parent company, which was renamed to Hive in March 2021, on July 1 of the same year, and became its subsidiary label, Big Hit Music.

Hive Board of Directors Chairman Bang Si-hyuk and Hive America Scooter Braun and CEO Yoon Seok-jun were both listed on the '2022 Billboard Power List' selected by Billboard in January 2022. However, his name has not been officially mentioned since his resignation as co-CEO of Hive America.
Scooter Braun is the person who discovered Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande and raised them into global pop stars. As Hive entered globalization, Brown's company, Ithaca Holdings, was acquired for 1 trillion won in April 2021, and he also joined Hive.
Brown, who broke up with Bieber and Grande last year, announced his retirement as manager last month and said he would help Chairman Bang Si-hyuk and focus on his work as CEO of Hive America. Hive America posted a net loss of 142.4 billion won last year.

Little obsessed pervs from day 1. But...as long as they are "married with army" and hooker staffer is also married, then everything is good.

6 "unmarried" hooker staffer standing around..

View media item 282

Remember that my thread and the forum in general, which allows me to write and post my content, also exists based on donations - my work and analysis shouldn't be taken for granted. You can make donations by using the link in my signature, and also available on the page.
Some of you silent readers come from other forums, who use paid users to make the forum look as if it has many active users, but in the end, there is a reason why after a while old users completely disappear, and the forum is left with only a handful of active users in every single thread.

I used to have the name of the personal account believed to belong to Jungkook. He posted something cryptic about a stalker fan, now I am not so sure anymore.

The information is made available via inquiry over private message and only after donations have been made and you confirm it in the message.

Last edited:

Wow, what a difference, compared to how awful he looked only a few months later, for his America and UK tour. He must have had at least 15 kg more fat, looked bloated and chunked.
Sorry, boy, but spending time in that incredible setting, no one around you except the whole hooker army on your command for orgies, and you complain about being boring??

Found this conversation between MHJ and another person. The poor translation is via internet:

mj1.jpg

I'm craving to change the plan.
Send me the 1st email on 4/3. If you're going to go to the 2nd attack anyway, you don't have to be late, so attack.
And we are preparing for the opinion exhibition.
April 20th problem improvement
The best goal is to make an external issue, even if the hive is to prevent large-sized malicious materials.
Suppose to compromise with me.

mj2.png

According to the document, CEO Min Hee-jin said, "The big problem that Hive has is that it is constantly dealing with the existing industry's ills and immoral behavior without any criticism." "It is not taking social responsibility as an entertainment industry representative company, and the governance structure is not transparent.
The direct and indirect damage to New Jins continues to increase," he said. CEO Min Hee-jin said, "The most representative thing is Hive's 'pushing the album," and the fact that it's already received strong criticism from public opinion for deceiving shareholders, members, the main market and fandom, and the fact that Hive, the leader of the industry, is using the blind spot of regulation to push the music.
It's a serious problem."

mj3.png

A conversation between Im Min Hee-jin and L Deputy Representative
I've confirmed it in the rock," and Hive told you that there was a conversation such as 'collecting evidence to push out + prepare for the polls', 'whether the fair committee investigates or not', and 'You just need to meet us to come out'.
It's all," he added.

mj4.png

Furthermore, if the issue of 'pushing the music' receives public attention as a bigger problem, even the news that clearly refuses to push the music because it is a member of the underground Eve can be misundersted as using 'pushing the music' to wrap up the performance," he said. "The biggest problem is that the biggest problem is that the belief that it can be successful only with music and performance/content can be broken. This is the vision of the market.
It's about breaking the net."

mj5.jpg

But let's sell something quietly inside without doing it outside.
Even if we talk, it's a position where we're going to be sold, we can't lead.
Do you know what I'm talking about?
Min Hee-jin, where is the purpose of the risk you're talking about?
I don't know if
And what's the risk of the Fair Trade Commission?
Whether it's an investigation or not.
In the meantime, the issue is only one wave.
It's going to be done and the world will be reversed, but I'm just saying anything quickly.
From our point of mouth, it's a better situation. The best thing is that Hive is to compromise with me to prevent such a large bad news.
Come in and we'll do it like this.
I'll talk to you first.

mj6.jpg

You have to use your hands before BTS comes in.
The next one year

Min Hee-jin
LOL

Lee Beo-CEO
In a year, the false images of multi-label/American disease/platform IT business, if it's fate to be X, it will be X, ... So it's hard for them and we're free.
To get

Min Hee-jin
That would be great.

Lee Beo-CEO
This is my plan.
An ellipsis

Min Hee-jin
In the end, I have to use the media.
TV
Daily
If they push out TV daily, they'll lose confidence in the hive. That's right.
If the damage accumulates, there will be bleeding.
How do we do when Min Hee-jin's hive is caught?
You have to prepare to get out. Strategy 0XXXXX (* press name) When is he
Let's meet together. XXX (*Analist) introduced me.
There is a reporter

mj7.jpg

Mann, New Jeans has been sold steadily since then. It is said that there is a beauty in that it is a pure growth grade without pushing.
All.

-----------------------------------

this was a comment found on the same page by a user:

Attack the hive by pushing out and the result is Anmul Angung
When I looked at the contents of Min Hee-jin's Kakaotalk, they were thinking about how to get out when Hive was criticized for pushing out.
I should have published an article in advance before the start of the public opinion exhibition that I didn't push it away, but that article seems to be an article about the Korean economy.
I didn't even ask, but out of nowhere - pure growth without pushing-
It says that he is a reporter who was introduced by an analyst, and there is also an analyst analysis comment at the end of the article?

On February 4th, publicize the push-out and plan a way to get out of them.
The 1st attack email on April 3rd
2nd Attack Mail on April 16 - Pushing Issue
April 20 - Whether the Fair Trade Commission's investigation or not, the push-out issue will be turned upside down.
April 21st Korea Economic Article ("Three Years Ahead of BTS"...The 'Monster' filial Girl born by Hive) - Udoor doesn't push out.
May - Min Hee-jin's public opinion exhibition preparation
It will proceed as planned until April 21st, and the audit will begin with the Hive reply email on April 22nd.
I'm going to plan to take the 3-year company lol

I am curious how many people are going to watch Jungkook's and Jimin's stupid show, grown men acting like kids for their fans, which will be streamed on the biggest pedophile hub - DISNEY. Another jewish owned billion company, funding killings, murders, abuse, rape, and slavery.
Just curious how many comments and clips will I be seeing.

...and then, some people worship jews so much, that they make it into every single project as their main subject. Take Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak, from The Office, who, according to each respective statement, have been "on and off" (the slutty perverted western dooming definition of a relationship) in a relationship for many years. Well...B.J. Novak kind of "hooked up" (another slutty perverted western doctrine) with many brainless models and every show produced by Mindy Kaling has a black/brown female character and a jewish love interest.
Let me be very clear, because one of the biggest scams of the century is to talk about "white supremacy", a terminology invented by jewish people in order to create chaos, hate and destroy everyone - if you look to find "white supremacy" in our daily life, you will find out, that the "white" people intoxicating and stealing everything are jewish.
People see from the far "white" "racist" Hollywood, but if you look closer, 90% of the "white" people are jewish and the 10% who are "white" but not jewish, are sick gays, and perverted people who are only there because they look good on camera. It's not like jewish people are handsome. At least not those who are from the category - "let's invade, colonize, enslave people, abuse and kill for fun".

Sure, I am not generalizing this, but...tell me...how come, that even extras on a set, that are in the background for 5 seconds, are jewish and/or gay?

Back