Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

I had a feeling last week about his weird picture meaning nothing.
Someone like him, in his state for the past years, shouldn't have children yet.

Talking about controlled people/oposition...Greta is funded by Soros, but acting all against Israel.

Remember when BTS "switched" from Gucci to Celine, LV, etc...?
Either way Alessandro ruined the brand. Being gay. Doesn't mean you can design clothes. Even if the brand sold more during his time. He made the ugliest clothes.

This could be cool for a little female fantasy character, but not men, not boys. The secret of this manipulation is to make boys/men look like little girls, so that their underage fans see them like little princess characters, that they like to watch.

qwrq.jpgtrrez.jpg

I remembered something - This guy was part of the gang Jungkook was hanging out with, all because they know that what the stupid BTS members need, or TxT, or the others, is to hype them and make them believe they are special and the center of attention.

Well, what a coincidence...right as I was talking about dolls and how they manipulate fans with their disney fairy looks, I saw this thread. They don't even try to find some Ken comparison. They go straight to the girl version.

From this thread:

1) the setting as per the comments of the last user

2) I noticed the little cute...."dancer" with tattoos from the beginning. Trying to get Jungkook's attention.

Also the new Jungkook tattoo on her arm covered.

Another user noticed the dancer too...

ft3z.png

Random criminals satan worshipers.
Just play the song ...

p.s. I noticed that the background song only plays within the application and not from the browser.
The song in the background is called "Sex to the Devil" by icky blossoms

same person, hooker clothes and cross

Last edited:
BigHit staffohooker at work - one year ago the CK campaign was released, but they only now realize this??
No, it's another tactic to use accounts to post stuff. Every day.

My twitter account was blocked because of deranged BTS fans - the more they do things like this, the worse it does to the band. If they can't handle the truth and harass me, and people like me, the more dirt will come to light

tt31.pngtt32.png

tt33.png

That’s Even more Proof that the zionists Account is a scam and controlled. It’s meant to draw the attention of those believing in the positive false message and then use it to manipulate.
The quick rise in followers and a sudden mention from ny post...No, that's not success. That's a fake account with no idea about what they are talking, they just fool people.

sst2.png

How many people you think already knew about it....They only "uncover" a little bit from a big story, once the story is over. Meaning Diddy did something without approval and THEY decided to cut him loose.

The hookerstaff couldn't even bother to fit his clothes. This looks awful and it's not the first time.

asfwez.jpg

The SK president was the chief prosecutor in the burning sun scandal. He did nothing. Then he got elected. If you think BBC suddenly found out about it and made a documentary...you are wrong.

I already mentioned what one of the commentators is writing
Iest “IA” Aly randy adi14 hours ago
The current SK president is a USA proxy puppets and serves their interest (Hybe, YG) in SK
This whole feud makes sense since KAKAO (SM, Starship) is China pawn and Hybe is a USA pawn
Let them cooked LOL

The Hybe scandals coming out are not out of the sudden and without connection to everything that's happening. First of all Russia starts to get more and more in business with China.
China and North Korea do not embrace South Korea, another jewish owned American country.

How do you think Jungkook got in touch with all the druggies and the hookers?This goes back to what I've been telling for years - the staff is all hookers. They don't even have real bodyguards.

YES

and YES

I SAID THE MOMENT THE SCANDAL CAME OUT, THAT BIGHIT and BANG ARE INVOLVED. I WROTE ABOUT IT. but...no one listens. Instead, you all buy BTS bullshit.

To second someone....I had no idea who this f+++ing criminal is. Until the scandal. Whatever world he lives in, it only exists, because other criminals like him, are allowing him to breath, and because 50 millions of south koreans are allowing it.

from around the world

Another HOOKER success story

Bang has no idea how to get out of this mess, hopes for a bigger scandal. Burning Sun could just be his getaway card.

Chrissy is the cannibal one, Jared Leto has been exposed so many times....These are BTS friends and admirer, because they frequent the same circles and are owned by the same criminals

Talking about old issues

I can't believe this shit. I simply can't

She and him are either def stone stupid, and/or even sicker for attention. She obviously is screaming for attention.

To quote someone who spoke my thoughts - this is why Jungkook loves her so much...

WTF is this?

Last edited:
I've been talking about all these things for years and people refused to make the connection. Now they refuse to let go of their parasocial illness.

Chrissy is the cannibal one, Jared Leto has been exposed so many times....These are BTS friends and admirer, because they frequent the same circles and are owned by the same criminals

Talking about old issues

I can't believe this shit. I simply can't

She and him are either def stone stupid, and/or even sicker for attention. She obviously is screaming for attention.

To quote someone who spoke my thoughts - this is why Jungkook loves her so much...

WTF is this?

The ATEEZ pics has them looking like "stick puppets"- an indication of how they're being treated- like puppets & they don't look happy about it.

I was a bit on a concert trip, but I am back. Will post tomorrow. Did some research on my break-time (meaning...no break for me). Found some interesting things about cokodive - exposing their asses and their connection with Hybe.

Back