Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Jungkook

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Jimin

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Hoseok

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Namjoon

• Jin

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Yoongi

• Total voters
Don't believe this bullshit. They are told to act all "worked up" and embarrassing themselves on the stage by pretending to be out of breath and so done.
It's the same trick with everyone so that fans would find a new subject to trend on the internet and discuss about it.
If you take out all the non-music related subjects, if fans would only talk about their singing or dancing....there would be nothing to discuss.

When I first saw this, I thought back to some of the BTS footage that showed them collapsing & fatigued, & even the with the last Busan concert they seemed tired, out of breath, etc. based on how they were singing their songs- their voices weren't clear, crisp & sharp, but very breathy.
Could these groups be experiencing a mixture of both since they seemed to be overworked anyway, and/or could they be (indirectly) sending a message/crying out for help to get out from under HYBE or whatever company their under?

The bosses want to make sure, that their investment holds on. They wouldn't let them anywhere near the stage if they weren't sure that they can perform.
They always looked as if they would collapse, almost...but never do and still perform. Their performances aren't difficult. They do playback, and their dancing is a lazy hands and arm freak show.

Their last concert, or better said - their past performances since Billboard DNA and Fake love, were nothing but a tired and worse version of the previous performance, with their last concert being their worst performance. They performed the same songs for 10 years, always worse and worse.
They don't even bother to "perform". They just want to play some gay childish game on the stage, be the center of attention, get their applause, and continue backstage with the hooker staff.

Is it always the same tactics, the same response, the same trending, the same headlines.

I don't know what's going on behind closed door, but from the music/dancing perspective, there is no reason why they should be overworked they do nothing on stage.

Remember every time you see/hear something like this - Jungkook is being used, so that hybe/scooter and Universale are cashing in the copyrights. Which are more valuable than any stupid "army" fake stream.

In order to view attachment click here to register - Sfatul Cezarei

In order to view attachment click here to register - Sfatul Cezarei

Attachments

I was pointed to the following two videos, regarding their fake exhaustion on stage

According to the disgusting video documentary, where they filmed Jungkook while he was getting his foot bandaged, and their comment, that he hurt his foot while warming up for the performance, this was a (weird) injury, having nothing to do with overworking.
Jimin was supposedly suffering "severe neck and back pain" and even though he arrived at the studio, they decided not to have him in the show.

You have seen the hooker parties videos, Jimin in Paris and so many things I wrote about in this forum...what do you think happens, when they travel with so many people??

I don't know now what happened with Jimin, but if he was good enough to travel to the show, it couldn't be that serious.
Notice Taehyung in the first video at around 4 trying to copy some "I am cool, I am hot" stupid moves for some hooker's party. With his over-shadowed eyes and tooo much makeup.

Yes, weird. Little Ms. Pedo Woop.

Last edited:
I was sent this article. Interesting.

The problem is when "religion" is mixed up with the anti-religion propaganda. People intentionally mix up religious "cults" as a propaganda tool to push satanism. Evil.
I find it interesting, that in the past 10 years, nobody except me, mentioned the endless signs and proofs of their freemasonry affiliation, but suddenly this "cult" thing pops out.

Felix looks disturbed. To quote someone - he looks more feminine than most of the girls I know.

He looks like a 14 year very very pretty girl before hitting puberty.

Thank you for the articles 👤

These crazy fans think EEEEEverything is racist.

Bleaching your skin is NOT racist. I look like Beyonce next to a bleached asian. They have their own culture, where, the whiter you are, the better. The problem from my point of view right now, is the ugly whitewashing and extreme editing of EVERYTHING. Making them look like barbies, like dolls with glassy shiny skin. It's not just the withening. It's the extreme editing of their body, where they don't have any hairs, any little imperfections, eyebrows fully corrected, etc.
My God, yes, Rich people can afford to avoid sun. Poor people have to work outside on the land, on the streets. It's the same in my country as well. It's the reality of life.
Kpopers have no facial expression. They all look the same, as in - they all put the same dumb lifeless face. Look at BTS.

How to brainwash fans>

Profile photo for Disha Mahesh
Disha Mahesh
·
Follow
Philosophical Atheist3y
  • Suga had to choose between using a bus to go home and buying a meal. He was that poor. His parents didn’t support him when he told them that he wanted to be a rapper. He even used to starve himself on some days due to lack of money.
  • RM’s parents didn’t support his career choice either. He used to be an underground rapper when his parents thought he was in school.
  • Jin felt insecure about his abilities because his parent’s friends were bragging about their child’s achievements and his parents never had anything to say about him and his brother.
  • J-Hope’s dad didn’t support his son when he told him that he wanted to be a dancer.
  • Jimin was fat-shamed and he went through several crash diets to become skinny, sometimes even fainting on stage.
  • Taehyung was from a poor family. Even if his parents (especially his dad) supported him with his career, they had to struggle a lot to make sure he gets enough training to become a singer.
  • Jungkook had to leave his parents and live in a different city at the age of 13. He missed them when he needed them the most in his teen life.
Despite all this, they never gave up on their dreams. They stayed optimistic and worked hard. That is the hash reality to haters about their success and popularity.

From this thread>

Did Yoongi choose each day between bus and a meal? His parents didn't had money for the food, but for the bus?
Namjoon was skipping school to do nothing, rather than learning? So...kids around the world have to practice classical music and/or do ballet after school hours, but Namjoon would skip school, because rappers secretly meet underground at 7 AM?? All shaved up and fresh?
Jin is still doing nothing. So....still nothing to brag about.
Hoseok told his father as a child - I want to dance. Alright. Next?
Jimin was fat-shamed when? You don't need crash diets to be thin. You need to stop doing drugs, drinking alcohol and taking nuts-meds.
Taehyung parents aren't poor. His father was wearing designer clothes and they own a FARM.
Jungkook was sold by his parents to Bang and rather than accepting this and looking in the mirror, or his bank accounts to see where his money disappeared, he is fine with being a drug and alcohol addict, having hookers at home and doing boob-catching in front of his dog, that he had to give away because of his irresponsible addict behavior . After pleading with his father to stop smoking.

The bosses want to make sure, that their investment holds on. They wouldn't let them anywhere near the stage if they weren't sure that they can perform.
They always looked as if they would collapse, almost...but never do and still perform. Their performances aren't difficult. They do playback, and their dancing is a lazy hands and arm freak show.

Their last concert, or better said - their past performances since Billboard DNA and Fake love, were nothing but a tired and worse version of the previous performance, with their last concert being their worst performance. They performed the same songs for 10 years, always worse and worse.
They don't even bother to "perform". They just want to play some gay childish game on the stage, be the center of attention, get their applause, and continue backstage with the hooker staff.

Is it always the same tactics, the same response, the same trending, the same headlines.

I don't know what's going on behind closed door, but from the music/dancing perspective, there is no reason why they should be overworked they do nothing on stage.
And another thing I noticed re: the Soobin incident- if he truly "passed out", wouldn't the rest of the team frantically run over to his aid & see what happened to him??? The 2 other members are casually glancing & smiling at him as if they know what Soobin is up to.

I was sent this article. Interesting.

The problem is when "religion" is mixed up with the anti-religion propaganda. People intentionally mix up religious "cults" as a propaganda tool to push satanism. Evil.
I find it interesting, that in the past 10 years, nobody except me, mentioned the endless signs and proofs of their freemasonry affiliation, but suddenly this "cult" thing pops out.

Felix looks disturbed. To quote someone - he looks more feminine than most of the girls I know.

He looks like a 14 year very very pretty girl before hitting puberty.

Felix truly looks like he doesn't want to be there, & I agree- he looks very girl-ly in this pic.
And rather than being group based, BTS was "philosophy" based from the beginning, which made them very boring.

And this statement from the responses reveals BTS was built on mind controlling their fans from the beginning based on being taught "Brain Education":
1. People claiming that BTS is some victim who didn't know anything are even funnier. They've been with this since their trainee days and they've been with Bighit for over 15 years. They had the opportunity to leave the company 3 times and ultimately stayed there every time
3. Lee Seungheon: "At Global Cyber University, we are teaching brain education that no university teaches. That's why BTS is currently studying brain education. BTS is giving love and inspiration to many people around the world, they're delivering the message "Love Myself , Love Yourself”. I am very happy to see young people like them spreading this kind of message.

How to brainwash fans>

Profile photo for Disha Mahesh
Disha Mahesh

·
Follow
Philosophical Atheist3y

• Suga had to choose between using a bus to go home and buying a meal. He was that poor. His parents didn’t support him when he told them that he wanted to be a rapper. He even used to starve himself on some days due to lack of money.
  • RM’s parents didn’t support his career choice either. He used to be an underground rapper when his parents thought he was in school.
  • Jin felt insecure about his abilities because his parent’s friends were bragging about their child’s achievements and his parents never had anything to say about him and his brother.
  • J-Hope’s dad didn’t support his son when he told him that he wanted to be a dancer.
  • Jimin was fat-shamed and he went through several crash diets to become skinny, sometimes even fainting on stage.
  • Taehyung was from a poor family. Even if his parents (especially his dad) supported him with his career, they had to struggle a lot to make sure he gets enough training to become a singer.
  • Jungkook had to leave his parents and live in a different city at the age of 13. He missed them when he needed them the most in his teen life.
Despite all this, they never gave up on their dreams. They stayed optimistic and worked hard. That is the hash reality to haters about their success and popularity.

From this thread>

Did Yoongi choose each day between bus and a meal? His parents didn't had money for the food, but for the bus?
Namjoon was skipping school to do nothing, rather than learning? So...kids around the world have to practice classical music and/or do ballet after school hours, but Namjoon would skip school, because rappers secretly meet underground at 7 AM?? All shaved up and fresh?
Jin is still doing nothing. So....still nothing to brag about.
Hoseok told his father as a child - I want to dance. Alright. Next?
Jimin was fat-shamed when? You don't need crash diets to be thin. You need to stop doing drugs, drinking alcohol and taking nuts-meds.
Taehyung parents aren't poor. His father was wearing designer clothes and they own a FARM.
Jungkook was sold by his parents to Bang and rather than accepting this and looking in the mirror, or his bank accounts to see where his money disappeared, he is fine with being a drug and alcohol addict, having hookers at home and doing boob-catching in front of his dog, that he had to give away because of his irresponsible addict behavior . After pleading with his father to stop smoking.
Now I see why their 1st album was called 2 Cool 4 Skool -
So have their stories of their beginnings always been falsified and/or made partially true in order to brainwash people?

Last edited:
Felix truly looks like he doesn't want to be there, & I agree- he looks very girl-ly in this pic.
And rather than being group based, BTS was "philosophy" based from the beginning, which made them very boring.

And this statement from the responses reveals BTS was built on mind controlling their fans from the beginning based on being taught "Brain Education":
1. People claiming that BTS is some victim who didn't know anything are even funnier. They've been with this since their trainee days and they've been with Bighit for over 15 years. They had the opportunity to leave the company 3 times and ultimately stayed there every time
3. Lee Seungheon: "At Global Cyber University, we are teaching brain education that no university teaches. That's why BTS is currently studying brain education. BTS is giving love and inspiration to many people around the world, they're delivering the message "Love Myself , Love Yourself”. I am very happy to see young people like them spreading this kind of message.

Now I see why their 1st album was called 2 Cool 4 Skool -
So have their stories of their beginnings always been falsified and/or made partially true in order to brainwash people?

I, of course, have no idea what's going on in their houses, but things don't add up with their stories and also too generic. For example, Jimin was a decent dancer before BTS, but they don't concentrate on that. Instead, they concentrate on some story that appeared after joining BTS, which is typical for girls. Girls relate to him "starving" himself trying to stay thin. Guys want muscles. Also as a dancer, you need muscles. A guy starving to stay thin...especially people like them, who were all thin to begin with...doesn't add up. Taehyung was very often fat.
Guys burn soooo much more calories and don't have the hormonal fluctuations and issues girls do.

There are moments where you can hear someone panting and you see Taehyung who was having a difficult time moving on stage.

He made up things like - my grandma likes me when I am chubby. Being CHUBBY isn't healthy. Excess fat is unhealthy, excess fat in a young guy, means you're eating non stop.
Another unfortunate time of Taehyung and all their outfits were sooooo bad.

This one is another highlight in their worst-performance list.

Jungkook laughing and being happy about his blazer going bankrupt is not just unprofessional, but...weird? Happy that you behave like a hooker?

The correct title is, 20 celebrities who are famous for promoting sick gays and pedophiles, ensuring, if not actively participating in raping and abusing children and women.

I, of course, have no idea what's going on in their houses, but things don't add up with their stories and also too generic. For example, Jimin was a decent dancer before BTS, but they don't concentrate on that. Instead, they concentrate on some story that appeared after joining BTS, which is typical for girls. Girls relate to him "starving" himself trying to stay thin. Guys want muscles. Also as a dancer, you need muscles. A guy starving to stay thin...especially people like them, who were all thin to begin with...doesn't add up. Taehyung was very often fat.
Guys burn soooo much more calories and don't have the hormonal fluctuations and issues girls do.

There are moments where you can hear someone panting and you see Taehyung who was having a difficult time moving on stage.

He made up things like - my grandma likes me when I am chubby. Being CHUBBY isn't healthy. Excess fat is unhealthy, excess fat in a young guy, means you're eating non stop.
Another unfortunate time of Taehyung and all their outfits were sooooo bad.

This one is another highlight in their worst-performance list.

Jungkook laughing and being happy about his blazer going bankrupt is not just unprofessional, but...weird? Happy that you behave like a hooker?

I agree about JK- for him I think this was a precursor to his "Golden" debut, since he became weary of constantly being referred to as being the baby.
And he revealed his true colors esp. when Seven was released- during his Weverse live he was adamant when certain people who were against the misogynistic lyrics kept inquiring of the explicit nature. He grew tired of playing innocent, & took every opportunity to embrace the new, albeit perverted identity.

I agree about JK- for him I think this was a precursor to his "Golden" debut, since he became weary of constantly being referred to as being the baby.
And he revealed his true colors esp. when Seven was released- during his Weverse live he was adamant when certain people who were against the misogynistic lyrics kept inquiring of the explicit nature. He grew tired of playing innocent, & took every opportunity to embrace the new, albeit perverted identity.
Yes, but I also believe that he went nuts because of his family, his looser brother, and the druggies he started interacting and spending time with. It started with the tattoo hooker and her surroundings, Shortly after that incident, their corona-tcanceled our happened, Bang - who was focusing on his IPO - was only trying to keep whatever bullshit he was doing not just out of the press, but this time making sure everything is covered, because the smallest piece of truth about what's really going on with all the lies about their private life, would have jeopardized their billions.
So basically since 2020 he did more or less nothing but screwing his brain and body. While purchasing real estate left and right for his family, getting more and more tattoos, becoming more and more of an addict.

It's not the vomiting, that's disturbing, it's the holding the head that gives me bondage/SM vibes. I am not talking about the fact, that if you're with someone and you're sick, usually a good friend will hold your hair.

Thank you for the info 👤 🩷

The person who sent me this, pointed out to this user also retweeting Anton Hur - i wrote about him. He's that gay translator Bang used....USED. :cool:
This girl, wearing a mask as a proud profile picture, wants some attention, people. That's a trap. She will forward all the details to Bang.

This sums it up, while they don’t care how many children get abused, killed and how much evil their propaganda of gayness, climate change, etc. is causing.
Not just limited to Jungkook or BTS

If this story is true, then:
first, he must have said it to the members thousands of times, so rather than this made-up "let's get together and drink" moment, where they act as if they haven't yet heard the story, they could have just said - well, tell the fans AGAIN about your accident.

I don't know what COLLEGE bang paid for, since...they always claim they are so packed with schedule...either way...he apparently "finished" his college at the Dahn Cult Alledged Global Cyber University. Which is an ONLINE thingy. College fees sure....

Further lies spotted- so he....applied to pay for a bullshit online university, which happens to be the same all the other BTS members went to and promoted for, and all this BEFORE meeting Bang? Why would he choose to pay for a bullshit university, while trying to be a rapper? This isn't even good lies.

The South Korean health system has a national health insurance, so no need for Bang to pay the "bills".

NOBODY IS FORCING THEM TO DO ANYTHING. YOU WANT TO BE FAMOUS FOR NO REASON AND HAVE GIRLS SCREAMING FOR YOU, STOP COMPLAINING.

Back