Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Jungkook

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Jimin

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Hoseok

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Namjoon

• Jin

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Yoongi

• Total voters
No word about Gaza

Why would you watch something like this? It doesn't even has to do ANYTHING with BTS. Just because Bang is using BTS at every nano-second, does not mean you have to be that stupid.

In order to view attachment click here to register - Sfatul Cezarei

Attachments

THIS is the product of sick jewish domination, which has been going on for CENTURIES. Not decades.

Attachments

I don't believe, that BTS hasn't made any real estate or big purchase headlines, for privacy reasons. In my analysis of their financial revenue, based on BigHit's official statements, despite BigHit and Bang being a multi-billions entity, BTS has made less money than any other band, because of their stupidity and desperation of being FAMOUS FAMOUS FAMOUS.
Yeah...probably my dead aunt was making more money out of insta, than BTS.

Samsung is NOT cutting ties with jewish domination. They are moving ONE arm of their company overseas while keeping everything running as usual in Israel

Interesting posts. Unfortunately, they confirmed what my instinct was telling me all the time, too many shadow things presented with cutness. There was so many inconsistencies with BTS in last 3-4 years. Now I am sure that behind Jungkook’s “The Mattress Allegations” are exactly what I thought at first, which is so disturbing and disgusting.

Every "incident" that appears to be nothing more, than maybe some juvenile, or spoiled action, turns out to be everything that one could imagine, once you get rid of the "cute" image thing.
At first, I didn't think much about it, but when you ignore the truth, yes - there is no reason to have multiple mattresses or to travel with 10 hookers disguised as staffers. Only when one includes the "orgy" factor and the horrible truth behind the scenes.

People are surprised?? Bang and MHJ are two pedophiles. In my experience, those things don't happen without backup, nor can it be, that Bang had no idea about it. I much more believe that he set up a trap for her, to make him appear as the victim and her as the villain.

boycott my ass. I told you there would be no boycott, because fans only care about their parasocial craziness

Disgusting. UNICEF is THE center of child abuse and trafficking - BTS are their puppets. Good Lord.
Oh, yes. Still no word on Gaza.

Last edited:

Once again, THIS is what I am talking about.

Do you know what I am referring to?

More - later today.

Hive made an argument that CEO Min Hee-jin, who is conducting an audit, did 'witchcraft management'.

Hive said on the 25th that CEO Min Hee-jin, who was accused of retrievence of business, secured a long conversation with a shaman whomn who was said to have contacted by his close relative through a forensic. In the dialogue record, 'Jiyoung 0814', a shaman who is older than CEO Min, continues the conversation by calling CEO Min "Sister" saying that his relative's brother's soul came in.

The shaman advises Representative Min in a 2021 conversation to “bring the company in three years.” The shaman said, "I'm going to help you for the next three years," and "I'm bringing it like a merger of business (a new label to be established by CEO Min) for the first time in just 3 years, and I'll do everything in just 3 years." Hive's position is that CEO Min was reviewed by shamans to establish a joint venture, stock options, and a new label. The Hive explains that the time when CEO Min moved in earnest to seize management rights coincided with the time when the shaman coached, and that CEO Min discussed the selling point of his Hive stock with a shaman.

Hive said he also shared opinions with shamans on the issue of military service by BTS members. In the dialogue released by Hive, when CEO Min asked, "Do you want to go to the BTS army or not?", the shaman replied, "I'll go." Then CEO Min says to the shaman, "I think it would be better for me to go to the BTS army, send it lol." And he said, "What do you think?" When asked, the shaman said, "I'm going to send it. It's not that I won a gold medal," he said, implying witchcraft. Then CEO Min asks again, "I think it would be beneficial for me not to have them."

Hive added, "It has been confirmed that personnel-related misconduct was also committed while deeply intervening in daily management activities," and the confirmed non-confirmedness was personnel solicitation, personnel movement information leakage, and personal information leakage of job applicants. The shaman delivered the job application of one of the customers, the 9*-year-old Mr. Park, to CEO Min's personal email, and CEO Min proceeded with the recruitment screening for Mr. Park through Vice President Shin Mo. In the process, CEO Min felt that it would be a problem and said, "I have an eye on it, but I wrote that I was introduced by the M business (the name of the shaman's name). I'll just send an email. I can't believe you're sending me an email saying that you're contacting me through an introduction like this." Nevertheless, when the recruitment process proceeded normally, CEO Min also consulted with shamans about which job to entrust to Park among the management and new girl group managers, Hive added.

Hive explained that the evaluation of the applicants who are in the process of the interview was also conducted with shaman. Hive said most of the applicants who received a positive rating from shamans were found to have passed the recruitment process, with some being employed at Adoor. In addition, in the process of reviewing the transition arrangement of some Hive employees who were in other departments, the personal information of the subjects was shared with the shaman and evaluated together.

The Hive side said that there are also shamanic activities conducted by Min and shamans for Hive executives. When a shaman said he was sending a 'head-shaped' rice cake to CEO Min's house, CEO Min asked, "What kind of help do you have to eat this?" In response, the shaman replied, "A lot of distraction."

Demerate remarks about management also appear. Regarding Chairman Bang Si-hyuk, CEO Min advised, "No, there are not too many basic skills, and it's purely imitation, copying," and the shaman advised, "Learn because it makes you copy it money." The shaman said, "The two of the rooms are not representatives, but didn't they plan it and get here?" When I asked, he also replied, "Actually, I came all the way here after copying mine." In the sense that this conversation took place in 2021, it is a claim that BTS, which was the most successful at the time, was a team that imitated itself.

It turned out that the mission of Udoor was also reviewed by shamans. CEO Min, who was initially thinking about the two names of All-Joy and Odo, asked the shaman several times, and when the shaman said that the Udoe was better, he immediately adopted it.

They also made depragation remarks about the trainees they would nurture against shamans. Regarding a trainee, CEO Min said, "Idiols don't think they'll listen to me well, right? There won't be any kids who crawl, right?" When asked, the shaman replied, "No."

According to the dialogue record, CEO Min learned about 'Jiyoung-nim 0814' of the M shaman shop located in Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam, before 2017. After that, I get a management coach through SNS conversations. The other party coaches Representative Min by coming and forth between shamans and relatives from time to time.

It was confirmed that M shasok business launched a corporation called M Partners in August 2021. The shaman is listed as the in-house director of this corporation. Mr. Lee, the CEO of this company, also runs a service company named M Consulting with the same name. It has been confirmed that M Consulting has charged the cost related to the cleaning service of CEO Min's personal studio.

Hive earlier asked for a fact-check in the audit question sent to Representative Min on the 22nd, but CEO Min denied all of this in the response sent on the 24th. Hive actually confirmed the fact obtained by the report through a long dialogue during the information asset audit process.

A Hive official said, "There are serious problems that can no longer be entrusted with management activities, including criminal acts that cannot be revealed, but CEO Min does not respond to any demand for dismissal, which is causing serious setbacks to the normalization of management."
Kim So-yeon, reporter of Hankyung.com sue123@hankyung.com

reporter profile​

As always, BigHit Bang Si-Hyuk is positioning himself as the victim and the story is revealed strategically conveniently, to cover up for the fact, that their money goes straight into the pockets of jewish criminals and to fund more genocide.

Even the story about the "shamans" leaked by Bang and whoever the rest of the criminals within BigHit are... is strategically mastered. SouthKorea is sensitive to this subject, which for the outside world may not be of a big importance, but this little detail gives more insight into the PR led by Bang, to bring this other pedophile MHJ down. Who was in charge of...TAEHYUNG's album ??

This woman was put in her place by Bang, and does not have the power to do anything as big as they claim, this is about something else. She must have information and other BTS-related details that Bang does not want to become public.
She is of no importance, and they could have handled this issue secretly, but instead, they decided to go public with it, again using BTS as their shield, while...the genocide continues.

Last edited:
She is correct, it's what I wrote about very often - they need to keep the parasocial disease alive and avoid jealousy.

Attachments

For someone like Bang, Hybe, BigHit, being members of the most famous gang of criminals, Freemasons, whose entire credo is based on bloody rituals, sacrifices in the shape of murders, child abuse, rape, etc...to "leak" a stupid story about MHJ, another pedo, seeking the advice of other types of losers, is soooo stupid.
There are people like me, who know what's behind your secrets, little Fat Pedo Bang.

BTS friends and circles they frequent

It was the same story with BTS, TxT and years ago I wrote about the fact, that BTS are so desperate for being lazyasses and famous for not doing anything, that they agree to put their life in danger, just to get some snapshots from the airport, like the desperate hookers who travel with them, to trend for some minutes on the internet.
They have the money, they just gamble on their life. While you stupid people think, that they are helpless, have no choice, are being forced, etc.

She is correct, it's what I wrote about very often - they need to keep the parasocial disease alive and avoid jealousy.

This is playing out like a soap opera- sounds like Min Heejin is exposing what was Bang's MO all along.
The article above stated "it is a claim that BTS, which was the most successful at the time, was a team that imitated itself."
The more I read into this along with what @boti & others have been posting, the covers are being pulled off re: what the Kpop industry has been doing up to this point.
Despite the consequences she'll face, I hope Min Heejin continues talking- just looking at the video she's seems adamant about pulling the covers off of what Bang/HYBE has been doing.

BTS friends and circles they frequent

It was the same story with BTS, TxT and years ago I wrote about the fact, that BTS are so desperate for being lazyasses and famous for not doing anything, that they agree to put their life in danger, just to get some snapshots from the airport, like the desperate hookers who travel with them, to trend for some minutes on the internet.
They have the money, they just gamble on their life. While you stupid people think, that they are helpless, have no choice, are being forced, etc.

When it was announced that Megan was on the "Butter" remix- I asked myself "Why?", because at the time I thought BTS prided themselves as this innocent group who were pure & weren't dating anyone, so why praytell would they collab with Megan??
Like you stated, the company they keep is telling- similar to Nikki being on the "IDOL" remix, & Desiigner (who recently was required to register as a sex offender due to exposing himself on a flight) being on the "DNA" remix.

Megan walked on the stage, as the huge person that she is, dressed in a sado-maso-doll-pimped pink thong suit, her ass outside and Jungkook was all "shy" and giggly.

The MHJ story is more important than what it seems, but fans don't want to see the truth. She is basically terminated and executed because of what appears to want to go her way, strategically speaking and Bang wasn't "feeling" it, in his pedogay world. He used her when it came to her pedophile settings, but they are now nut just throwing, but already killing her under the bus, because she DARED to go other than Bang's wishes, despite the label being hers.

What a surprise...

Last edited:
Back