Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

hookers series. Notice how the staffer is pushing her boobs around Taehyung's head

View attachment boobstaehyung.mp4

That's not how you apply makeup, that's a sexual massage.

View attachment wet4.mov

Touching his nipples for no reason. Also no reason to "fix" his necklace,

View attachment car3.mp4

Orgy with "staffers" who are the real stalkers and "sasengs". They are the ones leaking everything out, who know where they live, their phone numbers, have access to everything, and even take "care" of their "personal" stuff.

qrr4.png

For them, touching girls, flirting with everyone, and being loose, is normal.

TAEHYUNG & JEONGHAN MOMENT 2016.jpg

Last edited:
hookers series. Notice how the staffer is pushing her boobs around Taehyung's head

View attachment 215

That's not how you apply makeup, that's a sexual massage.

View attachment 216

Touching his nipples for no reason. Also no reason to "fix" his necklace,

View attachment 217

Orgy with "staffers" who are the real stalkers and "sasengs". They are the ones leaking everything out, who know where they live, their phone numbers, have access to everything, and even take "care" of their "personal" stuff.

View attachment 218

For them, touching girls, flirting with everyone, and being loose, is normal.

View attachment 219
Isn't this a male member of another Kpop group? He just has really long hair.

Isn't this a male member of another Kpop group? He just has really long hair.
Yes, because they are also flirting and engaging in homosexual contact with males as well.
I assumed one has understood the point that I was making. There used to be more videos out there a few years ago, but BigHit got rid of most of them.
Those are girls they are flirting with.
Including fan signs, where everything is basically about fliting and touching.

View attachment ast3.mp4View attachment att456.mp4

Bang's stock going down and it takes one gay pedo to know one.
This is the guy who owns videos with sexual content of BTS members recorded while they were minors. And who do you think owns now that Jungkook video, which obviously was containing more than him grabbing that lady's of the night boobs? Do you think Jungkook, who is constantly on drugs and pills sent an emoji to the owner of the video, offering to buy it...?

geffen x bang

View attachment 210View attachment 211View attachment 212
This man is a wolf in sheep clothing.

Scooter Braun just made one big mistake.

First the lie about the first 2 World Wars
Then the expansion of NATO.
Then Ukraine lies
Now this shit.
Supporting the same terrorists who, for more than a century, have forcibly invaded and now control everything, enslaving the population, making us ill, pushing sexual atrocities down our throats, destroying whatever is left on this earth ....I am supposed to SUPPORT ISRAEL??

Have people completely lost their minds?
The Jews allowed the attack to find an excuse, as always, to pick up a fight and manipulate the general public into thinking they were "once again" the victims.

Every victim you see, that's on them. Not on anyone else. It goes the same with whatever is going on in Ukraine as well.

Not that Islamic terrorists, taliban or any other groups with similar supremacy mindsets are better, but no one would say- oh, the poor taliban killer.
But the jews pretend from you and expect to treat them as if they were above God of any kind, they claim they've been victimized during world war 2, with no proof for anything of what they claim, and their minions try to jail everyone raising questions (there is no evidence of gas chambers up until today) and eradicating the truth.

Too much has been lost because of them, ain't going to support shit. Never liked false victimhood.

In the end both sides are the same. Evil, manipulative, trying to control the world. If they would at least offer something good, but all they do is selling more evil, more destruction.

sh236.png

Last edited:
So easy to manipulate. Simply wear sexual clothing, some boobs out, loose hair to "accidentally" touch his body, there you have it!
"tchu-tchu" isn't an intellectual term. It's flirting with him.

View attachment boobsout.mp4

Another tactic is to act as if you are above them. Giving them advice.
Look at how they're hypnotized by the female "staffer" talking so much nonsense, that it makes me throw up. There should be laws jailing people who aren't dancers, or musicians, yet talk about it.

To explain: assuming the translation is correct, the word "tension" is something which in theory is applied in some situations involving real art, involving real performances.
One could say for example, that some of the pirouettes are losing tension, this being something that one could say to one of the best dancers out there. When we talk about "perfection".
It isn't something that can be applied here, to a group that barely can dance. It isn't the tension, they can't dance and have always had the issue of being synchronized. Something that caught my attention from the beginning, when I have discovered BTS.

She is mumbling some non-applicable-wanna-be-sounding-smart wording, in order to come over as "professional", yet....hookers ! That's what they are hiring.
Going back - look again at them, how they actually believe her stupid quote, that either someone has told her to say, or, that she copied from some forum.

View attachment hookertension.mp4

Another manipulation: the usage of the word "OUR". OUR members, OUR blabla. This "we are all family" bullshit. She's there because she's paid to offer sexual services, the other staffers only get their jobs, if they keep feeding BTS with lies and are wooing them constantly.
Otherwise, BTS members go to Bang and complain about some staffers, then they are out.

It is not possible to have any "personal" relationship with someone whose income and life depend on your mood. Even in an ideal scenario, where your employees genuinely want your best, it is still a situation, where the relationship is not equal.

BTS members grew up with this faulty and insane entourage, which is worshiping them, then you have the hookers they engage in sexual acts with, while they developed to worse and worse people.

Moving to the final act of nonsense - the hooker says then, that she spoke with Namjoon first.
WHY?? Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jin are the worst when it comes to moving on stage. Why talk to someone who has NO IDEA what she is talking about?
In this scenario you have two people not understanding a thing about dance, talking about something involving the entire band.
How is this professional??

IT ISN'T !

If you go back to those "behind the stage" filming, always portraying them as victims, and talking about their "mistakes", you will find so many similar situations, how they fool the fans and how so-called "professionals" in the industry praising them, are guilty for destroying this profession.

A motto they've used for years now is talking about how many mistakes they've made, how sorry they feel, crying on the camera, always using manipulative tactics to create empathy and the feeling of "protectiveness" of those "poor babies" in the minds of their fans, so that the fans then react as if someone killed their baby - nevermind that their fans are much younger then they are and killing unborn babies is something considered to be normal nowadays.

I am disappointed in all you silent readers in here.
Who has voted for Jin ?? Jin, who should be lucky to be in…anything…?

Retract your vote ! Shame on you. :)

From what I could find, it appears so, that his father and family indeed were wealthy long before he joined BTS, I believe his father was working for Samsung.
Why else would gay daddy Bang have Jin joining the group..💰

Bang's statements and propaganda are as always nothing but lies. Conveniently pushing as always the company around Jungkook's releases, to boost the IP and suck more money from investors.

Everything he says sounds so perfect, but that's what manipulative psychopaths do. That's how manipulative people stone-cold manufacture lies and make it impossible to have negative feelings/reactions towards them. There isn't one thing, that didn't sound sane, pleasant, worth admiring. From the perspective of a person blind enough to believe this satanic homosexual pedophile.

BTS had the time of their life, living together, playing and fooling around, doing nothing but photoshoots all day. While having to eat protein. Bang didn't care that much because he was too excited about all the night-time recordings of Taehyung and Jungkook he could watch, and then they were approached by the gay masons to promote their shit and that's when they became "famous" in the USA.

You could turn fire into water, you would still not get an appearance on the US shows they've been to unless you are part of their bloody circle.

Now he is on a promotion tour, instead of Jungkook, who he screwed all the ways possible.

Jungkook's releases are the worst among all members. The best song was Jimin's, which they neglected. Also because Jimin still hasn't solved his mental issues and acts like a 7 year old child, together with Taehyung. Kind of hard to promote someone who hasn't solved his problems from back when he was 16.

Let's not forget, they are almost 30.

Jimin's botched face is only as bad as Jungkook's and Taehyung annoyingly needs to hear all the time how great he is and enjoys commanding people around. Boy needs a reality check and deal with real people, not some obsessive children.

View attachment j245.mp4View attachment jjw8.mp4View attachment aste.mp4

Bang also submitted all the shitty songs of the members to the Grammy, which doesn't serve anyone. He should have sent what's best. Not this foul soup of submission.

ast.jpeg

Then you have people insanely purchasing and collecting money for more purchasing of the same song/release, which is something so crazy - this has nothing to do with the quality anymore.
It creates a negative balance, where it isn't about the entertainer anymore, it is about how crazy, rich and far, the parasocial puppets calling themselves "fans" , are willing to go, in order to create a status based on nothing but thin air.

Same as Bang's propaganda.

Listen carefully to the pile of shit and lies this guy is selling, always making sure to bring is gay ass in the picture, as well as the company.

I DON'T WANNA HEAR IN EACH SENTENCE RELATED TO BTS - HYBE HYBE HYBE BIGHIT BIGHIT BIGHIT BANG BANG BANG.

View attachment tt45.mp4

As far as the rest of the bullshit he talks about goes - such as the same story over and over again, how the members had/have creative freedom - no, I don't see that.
Yoongi is 30 and has released 3 albums in 10 years with the same lyrics and the same problem - either it was him writing the songs, or someone else. When it suited - it's him, when not, it's someone else.

Their songs have cringy lyrics, often sexual such as "Pied Piper", war of hormones and many others, everything is filled with pathetic victimizing wanna-be dramatic lyricism - "please just stay alive" , Save Me, I'm fine, always acting as if they achieved something and spitting on others by singing false self-glorifying lyrics (paraphrasing, but lyrics such as - when you were partying, I was studying), while doing the same choreography, over and over and over again, always worse than 2 videos before.

Jungkook's 3D "choreography" also includes the same moves they had when they debuted, some ON steps and moves from Boy With Love.

Bang really trying to say, that he and his billion company made out of Jungkook's existence, put everything on hold and waited for Jungkook, who has been on drugs, pills and alcohol, severely medicated and on steroids, to ....DECIDE anything?

Everything about the releases of ALL of the BTS's proves how unprofessional, incompetent, unqualified, and manipulative Bang and the rest of the hookers are.
They didn't know how to handle the enlistment, because it's all about the company, not the members, squeezed every release, pushed Jungkook's songs too early, and interfered with his solo career by pushing and promoting at the same time the rest of the members, who are simply NOT EQUAL.

But since the company does not exist otherwise, they can only stay above the water, if they promote all members.

It is only about BTS to serve the company and the sad part is that both the members as individuals, as well as the band would have benefited if they hadn't been - they themselves - so lazy and desperate for all wrong reasons.

I would have only promoted Jungkook, sent all others to enlist, and pushed until the last minute Jungkook to try to get an exemption for him.

Meanwhile, the others would have disappeared for 1 1/2 years, and on their return, they would have each had the chance to reevaluate their life and future.

Not this.
In the end, they will end up at 40 trying to sell the same shit for children, while looking like a rapist (Jungkook), IF he can still manage to hold on for 2 more years, but I despise everything he has become, which comes out in his performances, which are cringy with him trying to look like an asshole;
crying on stage and being a weirdo (Jimin),
still hoping to mean something as a "rapper" (Yoongi),
sucking everyone's d=== to get some attention (Namjoon),
needing some reality-check from his "I am God, but can't do shit" - aura (Taehyung)
and the rest - Jin, Hoseok are two creeps.

This Jungkook here is gone, drugs have taken over him

View attachment 236.mp4View attachment qq56.mp4View attachment ag3.mp4

Instead, we have this creep. Notice how the hookers are laughing at everything he's doing, as always.

View attachment qq2.mp4

Jungkook had something natural, easy-going, and pleasant on stage.

Taehyung was funny and pleasant as well.

Now they are both just annoying and creepy.

...talking about exploitation and cover-ups : Universal Music owns Geffen Records, which
now are a joint venture with Jungkook and BTS . I mean...BigHit...I mean HYBE.

Don't mind me. Just spotted another tattoo hooker.

View attachment tattoohooker.mp4

when the devil gets a free pass

The release of Jungkook's track list gives me headaches.
The people chosen to deliver him music are poor writers. Seven and 3D are one of the worst songs, next to Permission to Dance, I've ever heard, no wonder Bang was part of it.

Those people hang out together, do drugs and God knows what else, play some bullshit on a computer and it is on the idiots who are buying the shit they're writing and producing, that they get millions out of it.

One other aspect for those who aren't familiar with all those tactics - please notice how, when it comes to BTS - and I've spoken about it many times in the past - everyone is using them in order to tie their names to Jungkook / BTS.
There was absolutely no reason to publish a list with the track names, other than having people talk about some wanna be sad song titles and assume Jungkook is sad as well. Haha.

It is all about using Jungkook to tie their names and be noticed.

Again, as per my previous postings - no other low-intelligent person would do something like this. You don't see Columbia's, Sony's, Warner's, Universal's name and logo attached to every single video, promotion, commercial, interview, article, to bands and people like Rolling Stones, Beyonce, Justin Bieber, Billie Eilish, Madonna, Taylor, etc... you get the point....are releasing.

How is someone supposed to take BIGHIT Hybe etc Geffen seriously, when all they do, by "all" I mean Bang/BigHit/Hybe, is desperately trying to push themselves down the throats of the general public everytime Jungkook and / or BTS are releasing something.

Everytime, every article, everything is NEVER about just Jungkook, or BTS, or even Taehyung.
It is always about BigHit / Hybe / Bang , "the company behind BTS, is purchasing / creating / developing / selling / buying / ".

You have their crazy fans going after people under the presumption that they are using "BTS" for clout, but the real devil is getting a free pass.

Last edited:
BigHit "staffer" hooker series here we come.

Notice how the "talented" staffer assigned to film Jungkook is cut from the picture and quickly disappears. I've seen multiple big accounts posting the video where she gets out of the car after "riding" with him, but only one of the accounts who posted the entire video, when she gets out.

Allow me to reveal something, which you might not be aware of - there are next to none women as "camerawomen" in the industry.
Remember when I wrote about how Bang is hiring hookers to be impressed about everything they are doing, encouraging them and keeping their penises alert, laughing loudly and having positive worship-like reactions, whenever they are farting...
These aren't "staffers" ....please...not even on videosets have I seen a woman holding a camera. It's more of a guy's thing. Photography, filming, etc.
Not to mention....SOUTH KOREA. Yes, South Korea is the country with only women filming??

They are hiring hookers to make sure they don't fuck fans and get in trouble afterwards.

View attachment qe3.mp4
View attachment qe4.mp4
View attachment qe5.mp4

In addition to this post, and concerning that questionable video, I now see similarities and his "under the influence" behavior.
In the previous post, there was a video posted by someone claiming it was him and his girlfriend, while he was acting very strange and aggressive. On top of the entire "girlfriend" lie presented to the public.

View attachment wet661.mp4
View attachment wet663.mp4

MTV EMA being canceled...they will be fine. They have the fans. But sometimes I think.....how many warning signs and help from the sky are they going to receive until they start wondering about things?
By the way...have you noticed the latest hooker traveling with him, because I've noticed her months ago.

I woke up the morning Jungkook’s new incredible bad song was released, Too Much, and my timeline was filled with a weird video of a guy looking like the typical drug addict with no muscle but lean, wearing a stupid winter cap while wearing only pants and some ugly tattoos.
The world has plenty of it. Unfortunately.
When it didn’t stop, I realized this could be Jungkook (which I still don’t recognize by the face and once again the drugged behavior and movements), it was once again one of those moments of discomfort and disgust, typical for everything he published in the past year.

I say “he” and not “he and Bang / BigHit / Hybe”, because it is him, his image, his behavior, his prostitution, his drug&alcohol abuse in the end, that stays and can’t be forgotten or the damage repaired.
Then I discovered the latest song and also here, I repeat myself by saying that every time - when one thinks it cannot get worse, there is always something to top it.

Bad music, retarded lyrics ( I hope you are not on anti-depressants??) and I optically can’t handle the same hand-movements I’ve seen for 10 years done by BTS, which, in return, were copied from every single wanna-be “rapper” “hip/hoper” whatever. It is making me dizzy.

What I also don’t like are guys who don’t work out but then walk around half naked showing their bodies as if I’m blind or insane and should act as if they’re muscular.

Jungkook has no muscles and obviously doesn’t work out. He takes drugs, as many bodybuilders do, or guys who want to stay lean - hard drugs are appetite-suppressants, which help to work out without feeling hungry or not having strength.

Then you have weed, psych-meds and alcohol, which are causing brain-signals to run alarms and making you hungry.

This is why you see Jungkook sometimes with sudden weight gain, then again thinner.
In his „3D” video, you could observe the unnatural „bulked” image, which was not natural. It was the result of steroids.

Below comparison to last's year more natural look.

Notice how, in the slow-motion video, his fat coming from the loss of muscles, is jumping around.

What's with the masonic sign??

View attachment gtt1.mp4
View attachment gtt3.mp4
View attachment gtt4.mp4
View attachment gtt5.mp4
View attachment gtt6.mp4
View attachment gtt7.mp4gtt8.jpeg
View attachment gtt9.mp4
View attachment gtt10.mp4gtt11.jpeg
View attachment gtt12.mp4

Some samples from the lyrics of the song / WHAT THE FFFFFFFFF

So I'm layin' in my bed tripped off the shrooms now

When your girlfriends told you I been fuckin' 'round
Would you believe me if I told you that they're lyin' and that's just a rumor?

She injectin' with Ozempic, tryna stop her hunger
Huh, I wanked before you came so I can fuck you longer

Make sure you check that you ain't forgot your anti-depressants
Before I fly you out again and you make me regret it

Back