Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

I saved the video, in case it gets deleted. I noticed in all his lives this year, that he has become increasingly aggressive in an uncontrolled way. Boy must be thinking he's the GOAT, but he is just on drugs.

View attachment astedrug.mp4

Jungkook was drinking long before this 2019/2020 switch and no one forced any of them to stay in the band. Which is one of the reasons why I don't believe that the so-called "abuse" is existent in a way that causes Jungkook to drink now.
He could learn to sing/dance, he could learn a profession. Instead, he drinks, does drugs, we've seen what's going on in that video with whoever that latest hooker was.
He's acting like every other idiot in this business who starts believing the hype around them - the latest video from the 3D shooting is an example - you have people cheering and applauding him for making stupid noises, which aren't even funny.
Then you have the drugs/pills/alcohol.
His lack of professional reality check is the reason why he's aggressive and acting/looking like a jerk. He started believing in the hype people manufactured around them - wherever they go, all over the place, they are worshiped for no reason.
People who are good at what they are doing, know how little this "worshiping" means.
All the "backstreet boys" and the other boys, and the Justins Timberlakes, the Biebers of the world, the Jared Leto's, etc- they are idiots starting to believe in the false narrative manufactured by the people earning money from their stupidity.

Look at their lives - they can't even say anything meaningful.
Taehyung's lives are nothing but him not knowing what to say, not because it's an awkward situation, but because...they're all kind of dumb.
Namjoon trying to act cool, same for Yoongi, jimin and Taehyung flip their hair and lick their lips, Jungkook was at least singing, before going down the spiral, Jin and Hobi - unimportant.

It's all about feeding the parasocial relationship. 6 months without any new material, girls will have moved on to the next obsession. I often point out how they release daily something knew. Imagine how obsessed they are to feed this parasocial relationship and how little their true value is.
When you're good at what you are doing, you don't need to take off your clothes, in order to get more views, to shoot thousands of pictures, to constantly post some video footage, just to keep the fans alert.

I don't want to say that it isn't good marketing. BigHit's entire fortune depends on this and it's working.
I also don't want to point a finger at them because of their tactic.
The issue here is that BTS ...sucks. They are no longer what they were even when they debuted. So...obviously they are not famous because of their singing/dancing capabilities or rapping.

And this is where we have our problems. They are famous because of a parasocial relationship they keep feeding to the fans, while mocking them at the same time.
Jungkook's songs are horrible and no decent person would agree to sing something like this - it's the western leftist mockery of relationships, love, agenda of sexualization and abuse. To see how much he actually enjoys it and even tries to fight the negativity by making the people criticizing the horrible lyrics look like the "bad guys".

Taehyung is copying whoever he's spending his tie with and either his relationship with Jenni is a PR, or he's constantly cheating on her - he is flirting with every female he's interacting with. Guys like this are insecure and desperate for attention. It's all that matters to them.

Namjoon either wants to come off as mature, smarter than the others, intellectual, and professional, but then when it suits he's trying to show how "cool" he is, but showing the middle finger, shouting "fuck" whatever and then putting some workout pictures, or sexual lyrics.

Jimin is long gone and lost.

Yoongi is trying the most to be cool, but he doesn't appeal to the fans the way Jungkook does and he's also not as stupid as Jungkook to let the type of gang Jungkook is spending his time with, influence him that badly.

The worst are the fans applauding this notion of "fuckboy". As if love and relationships do not exist.

f''''' up people destroying everything.

That's the problem. I don't hear them singing about love and waiting for the person who is worth having intimate relationships with and sharing the love.
No. They are famous because they promote homosexuality, drugs, alcohol, leftist ideologies and prostitution.
With every naked stripping in front of the camera, it creates an even greater feeling of disgust. This forced sexualization, prostitution, and orgies all the time, it's creepy, criminal, and not appealing at all.
The blame is equally to put on all the young girls and women who are hyping this kind of pimping. While talking about "toxic masculinity"...

BTS had an easy life, filled with trips and parties. They call "hard work" shooting thousands of commercials...when was the last time they actually sang and danced on the stage?
Jungkook looked as if he belonged in jail when he performed the last time. Totally on drugs, stoned, and his face scares me.
Taehyung did not sing anything live on that Tiny Desk, we all know Jimin can't sing.

So....? WHERE is the hard work>

Last edited:

"World Domination while Gay Jew Plays Guitar"

Amidst the news of Bang making yet another useless Hybe purchase, throwing money they DO NOT own out of the window, let me remind you that everything they've purchased, everything they tried, every single band they tried to push, FAILED. They suck at everything except feeding this parasocial relationship with BTS's fans, also because BTS members have no dignity, no morals, no integrity.

Take a look here for example - those are fans and people supporting all the nonsense of the west, yet some of them are able to see a bit of Hybe's shady businesses, even if they still lack the means to connect the dots.

And before you go to the comments and article, I am referring to this purchase

By the way....because those gay pedophiles owned newspapers belonging to the labels don't tell you....they only use Hybe's name because of BTS's fans. Hybe and Universal BigHit Bang Si-Hyuk can't exist without mentioning BTS. Who would give a fuck, that a nigerian label is seeking investment (note, that it is still unclear if it's a selling or investment deal).
What can a failed label with no musicians, like Bang Si-Hyuk's BigHit Hybe, do with a NIGERIAN LABEL??
The guilty ones are BTS's fans - if you look into the comments below this tweet, most of them are looking for it, because it mentions the name "Hybe" and "BTS" obviously is HYBE.

Remember when those pedophiles used BTS to trick their fans into giving money to the terrorist organization Black Lives Matter ? And they were interviewed, and made statements, as if they had ANYTHING to say, while tricking their fans with this type of things, which are written by leftists in America?

BLM turned out to be one of the biggest financial scams of the past 30 years, and y'all believe in some jewish bullshit about "white supremacy". Look around and see that the "white supremacy" are Jews and blacks owning everything, while allowing when it suits abuse of some minorities, in order to humiliate, enslave and suck more money from stupid white people, who actually don't owe anything.
I don't know how sane Kanye is, but being treated like a criminal for saying that jewish people own everything, as if it is a lie, is insanity. Take a look in America, take a look in Europe. I am not aware of any business that is "white" owned.

One more "secret" - many black people are jewish. There are Islamists who are jewish, Muslims who are jewish.

Open your eyes and follow the money. Show me one white dude owning something who isn't jewish, and if you want to claim Elon Musk....look into how he made his money and who's owning him. How he went on a shopping spree around the world to Mossad and all other jewish leaders, then think about it twice.

Donald Trump is a jewish shill.
Daily Wire is zionist propaganda. Candace Owens as a black woman, joined them...
Even to so-beloved Jordan Peterson is a jewish shill.

They use the world and everyone in it to fight each other - but it's also about one jew hating on another jew for world domination.

BTS VARIETY COVER SHOOT FULL BAND 16x9

K-pop fans made headlines in the U.S. this summer for their political engagement, as their clever tidal wave of online organizing was credited with takeovers of racist hashtags, crashing a Dallas police app and even disrupting President Donald Trump’s rally in Tulsa by artificially inflating the headcount through bogus sign-ups.

While other K-pop artists and companies made statements in support of Black Lives Matter, BTS went a step further by donating $1 million to the cause — which their fans, collectively dubbed ARMY, rushed to enthusiastically match within 25 hours. The band drew back the curtain on the rationale behind their strong stand in an interview excerpted here, which will appear in further articles to come. (To read the full BTS cover story, click here).

Your donation to BLM was meaningful to a lot of fans, particularly in the US. How did you come to the decision to speak out about the movement?

Jin:
When we’re abroad or in other situations, we’ve also been subjected to prejudice. We feel that prejudice should not be tolerated; it really has no place. We started to discuss what we could do to help, whether it was a donation or something else. That’s where the conversation began — just trying to see what we could do to try to alleviate this prejudice.

RM: We were aware of the fans, the hashtags and their participation. It was a decision we thought about very carefully: what could we do, as part of our overall message of speaking out against prejudice and violence? We discussed it very carefully with the company and that’s how this came about.

Do you guys see yourselves as political? What are other causes you would like to advocate for in particular? Could you share one international issue that is important to you, and one local Korean issue?

Suga:
I don’t consider ourselves as political. I don’t want to speak in political terms. Ours are initiatives that any person who wishes to live in a just world would want to pursue. We aren’t trying to send out some grandiose message.

[When it comes to supporting Black Lives Matter], I think it’s very simple really. It’s about us being against racism and violence. Most people would be against these things. We have experienced prejudice as well ourselves. We just want to voice the fact that we feel it’s the right of everyone to not be subject to racism or violence.

We are appreciative and thankful for our fans’ solidarity. Everyone wants to live in a better world and try to make this a better world.

j-hope: We always want to do what we can to make it a better world, whether in Korea or elsewhere, and go in as much of a positive direction as we can, whether through our music or charity.

RM: We are not political figures, but as they say, everything is political eventually. Even a pebble can be political.

Our goal and what we really want to see is for everyone to be able to lead safe lives. That’s the motivation for donating to BLM or our UNICEF campaign and other initiatives.

What we really want to focus on now is that a lot of young people around the world are suffering because of the pandemic. We feel that what we can and should do is try to give hope and energy to people — everyone, but young people, especially — suffering from this pandemic.

Last edited:
  • Where did the hype go for Hybe’s first diverse group?

Shirley-M
    Reactions13Posts7

It was a dumb idea from the beginning.
    Keep kpop in Korea

• tokki-swag
    Leader
    Reactions462Posts1,463
    they're dumb for putting out this content, when the actual show is supposed to be released on Netflix next year.

They could've waited till then.

And they need more marketing towards international fans
    And better "prerelease" Content

• Fearnot-Once

no thats probably the wrong thing to focus on to prove your point. da is obviously not gonna do well in korea but for some reason they decided to do it there even tho MAJORITY or like 95% of their fans are based overseas. and also a lot of ppl weren't able to attend because they were overseas etc. but there were 35 fans and 30 family members so overall 65 to 70 ppl came to the event.

but still, the show is doing REALLY bad. ppl need to see more of them to even get an attachment or anything. rn the reason why they are even voting anyone is:
    1. they are from their country
    2. talent or atleast whatever little is shown to us (they have two prfm lmfao)

the no episode thing is annoying af and it could work in theory but not in real life where ppl tend to also rely on personalities and character to even be motivated to vote for someone.

a2k was better because they showed the trainees and you could see their journey and support ur faves w/o voting.

Teudungi21

A2K being the most successful Global Girl group audition show was a surprise. But there ya go

killthisfenty
    From what I heard the format is bad. There’s nothing point releasing covers when a show on Netflix is coming. It’s killing all the mystery since fans are already choosing their fans.
    While for BG it works, it’s pretty much rare for a GG to be bigger overseas in Korea, it didn’t do with the topGG, first Korea then the rest. This strategy is bad.

• mysterikmagick

they should have just dropped teasers and let the whole thing live on netflix or another network as a week-to-week thing. this shouldn't be a Youtube experience.

• susanamendes
    Idol
    aaaaaand they moved Son Deuk for this project
    :-(

• Quote from Teudungi21
      A2K being the most successful Global Girl group audition show was a surprise. But there ya go​
    • Well because in A2K we got to see the girls talent and personality with dream academy their is only clips with heavy edits so no real raw talent for the fans to judge from

• Icaro_Ribeiro

I was hyped but the format was a huge turn off

Maybe I will watch once the Netflix with the whole show is out

• byakuyav
    Icon

I already dump the show because there was too much favoritism. I don't know if they're still pushing Brooklyn, but it was becoming very obvious.
    "Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• bzzz
    Trendsetter
    Reactions359Posts708

• elliejr
    Leader
    Reactions857Posts1,794
    Bold of you to assume they gaf that's literally a hybe x UMG group.

• tetetete
    rockstar >.<
    I was expecting messy drama but there's none of that smh

• tokki-swag

I mean I guess it doesn't really matter if the prerelease show and all that is popular right now.

As long as once the girls actually debut, they have hype and attention, from their album and concepts...then they'll be good.

• keyboardwarrior7
    selfmate
    I think this completely cements the fact that this group is in no way marketed for Korea. It was also revealed recently that one of the girls is openly queer, so people thinking this group is somehow KPOP with Westerners can drop it lol. Korea is not checking for Dream Academy.

So that begs the question, why did they even have a fanmeet in Korea!?
    :skull:
    :holding-back-tears:
    ;(

Should have had it in LA!? I would have tried to go. Like, HYBE, you have some real stars, please don't fumble the bag!? Ya'll already fumbled Adela.

keyboardwarrior7

this is exactly what we were talking about the other day!

Reactions368Posts779GenderFemaleGuild༄ؘ𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐤𝐢₍ᐢᐢ₎𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬

one of them is openly queer?

• keyboardwarrior7
    selfmate

• Quote from Catgirl
      one of them is openly queer?​
    • Yes. She used one of her official accounts to tell someone she likes girls. As in romantically. She also used that account to actively flirt with girls, and she has been liking content about girls liking girls.

keyboardwarrior7

LOL!!! I was so surprised when the title of my thread changed. I was like, wtf, I'd never make a title like that.

Then I saw the threads were merged. Ya'll gotta give a notification about that or something!​

...to continue....look at the past 24 hours propaganda of Israel being under attack. When have the newspapers/media ever informed the public about the Israeli torture and attacks against Palestinians ?? WHEN?

It is also the jews that have enforced the"transhumanism" "transgenderism" "homosexuality" pedophilia, child abuse, etc into the world.
Look at who is running all the centers, all the UNICEF's organization filled with abusers, pedophiles, rape - UNICEF is center of child trafficking and is ran by jewish people.
BTS has donated to UNICEF, is spokesperson of the UNICEF, is promoting for UNICEF and UN, and are being used to cover for THE worst of the worst criminals in this world.

Again, open your eyes and follow the money.

Last edited:
The billion-dollar industry BTS is helping to grow and take over young people

This

BigHit and big hype
March 23, 2018

When I first read that BigHit had had a real gangbusters 2017, my thoughts were, “Good for them! It’s no surprise considering how well BTS has been doing! Awesome!”
But then I started coming across a lot of very enthusiastic (and occasionally financially illiterate) fan translations, and I started to think, Whoa, I’d better do a post about all this.
Here’s the thing: BigHit is planning on becoming a public company, with an initial public offering (IPO) planned for next year. (If you don’t know the difference between a private company and a public company, look here. If you don’t know the difference between revenues and profits, coughcoughPannChoacoughcough, look here.) I was a business reporter during the dot-com boom–believe me, I have seen many IPOs get hyped to fucking moon, and that’s what’s happening here.
Why is it happening? Given the Korean media‘s penchant for printing anything that gets it clicks, it could be pumping up BigHit for that reason alone. But the important thing to remember about IPOs is that they are often an exit strategy for the original investors in the company, and that the original investors plus the banks that handle the IPO want to sell all the shares they have for offer at a good price. That means that right now, we are in the middle of a marketing campaign to sell shares of BigHit to a larger circle of investors.
That’s just how IPOs operate, and there’s nothing inherently wrong with it. What troubles me is the combination of IPO hype and K-Pop fans who are younger and obviously very inexperienced as investors. Remember, good investors have 1. clear financial goals, 2. realistic strategies to meet those goals, and 3. the discipline to stick to those strategies and work the plan.

screen-shot-2018-03-23-at-12-18-00-pm-1.png

Not a reason to invest. I’m sad about that, too.

The good news is, there’s actually quite a bit of financial information out there about BigHit, because shares are being traded over the counter. The bad news is…how accurate is this information? In the United States, being an unlisted security means that you don’t have to comply with all those pesky SEC regulations–you know, the ones that protect investors from fraud.

Now, as BigHit nears its IPO date, it is going to have to dot its Is and cross its Ts and get in compliance with stricter accounting standards. But we’re not there yet, which is why breathlessly comparing its results to those of actual public companies is a little naive. BigHit doesn’t have to play by the same rules as a public company, and if reporters are currently getting information about BigHit from anyone with an interest in seeing the IPO go well…you start to see the conflict of interest there. (And don’t get all excited because the people hyping the company are being called economists. The kind of economists who hype companies are the kind of economists who work for the banks that handle IPOs.)
Where does this get especially naive?

dy4x7g3umaadm-t.jpg

Yeah. That 35% (!!!) profit margin sure is impressive, isn’t it?
Of course, BigHit does not yet have to comply with the costs of being a public company (which are considerable), but the main thing there is that seven-year contract timeline: BTS debuted in 2013. BigHit will go public in 2019.

One year after the company goes public, BTS’ contract will be up for renewal.

You want to know a secret about BigHit’s $23 million net profit? It is coming out of the pockets of the members of BTS. They are the ones earning that money, and under their current contracts, they are just letting it go again. They may well decide not to do that any more when their contracts come up for renewal. A six figure salary may seem like a lot–until you realize that your company is running a fucking eight-figure profit off your labor!

The downside of a company hyping a profit margin is that, generally speaking, the talent can read (and hire lawyers) just as well as the investing public. Of course, thanks to this IPO, by 2020 the members’ contract demands will no longer be the problem of BigHit’s original investors–a very fortuitous bit of timing there.

But of course there’s always Option B: Hold a firm line against those BTS punks, so that various members or even the entire group walks!
Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Oh my God, can you even imagine! HA! HA! HA!
Yeah, this is the long-term problem with BigHit: They are not diversified. Like, at all.

This graphic made me cackle:

image_readtop_2018_185776_15217062593248048.jpg

Gee, why did YG have such a slump in its operating income last year? Because BigBang didn’t release a new album in 2017. Investors have long complained about YG’s reliance on BigBang to make money, and the company’s stock reliably takes a beating whenever investors worry about BigBang’s members going into the military or a member has a scandal.

And YG is about a thousand times more diversified than BigHit. Jesus.

Does this mean that BTS and/or BigHit don’t have a bright future? Not at all! But it does means that you might want to hold off on sinking your retirement savings into BigHit’s IPO, even if you really love Suga a whole, whole bunch.

And this:

The fan perspective vs. the investor perspective

July 4, 2020

So BigHit is preceding with its initial public offering (an IPO transforms a privately-owned company into a publicly-owned company, and if you don’t know what that means, look here and keep your money in your pocket). I saw something that kind of piqued my interest, so I went poking around, and oh my God. I mean, I wasn’t expecting K-Pop fans to have a reasoned or mature understanding of what investors are looking for, but…OK, they really really don’t. At all. I mean, if I don’t do this post, I’m going to hyperventilate.

An example of the naiveté: Fans are claiming that any negative stories that are coming out now are probably the result of investors trying to drive down the value of BigHit’s IPO. Of course, any positivestories that are coming out now are probably the result of BigHit’s early investors and the banks handling the IPO trying to drive its value up, so that they can get more money when they cash out. And their cashing out is pretty much the entire purpose of an IPO.

An overvalued IPO screws the people who buy the publicly-traded shares early on, because the stock price will typically fall to something more in keeping with the company’s actual value. Which is something to keep in mind if you are such a huge fan of [insert BigHit group here] that you wanted to jump right in and snap up shares right away.

You absolutely do not want to bring a fan mentality to investing. Please. If you are not an experienced investor, but you just LOVE [insert BigHit group here] SO MUCH that you absolutely MUST own shares of BigHit, treat it like any other entertainment purchase–you put your money out there, and you never ever expect to get it back.

Why am I saying this? Am I just a big ole hater of [insert BigHit group here]?

No. I am someone who understands that a label and a group are two different entities. While they are somewhat connected, that connection is far from absolute–one can do well while the other can founder. In addition, a company and its stock are two different entities, and one can do well while the other can founder.

A K-Pop example: If you look at SM Entertainment and their relationship with Like Planning, you see that SM Entertainment itself might be making loads of money…but if they fork all that money over to Like Planning before they report their results, then their stock isn’t going to do so well. And of course the performance of SM’s stock is at an even further remove from how Exo or Super Junior or SuperM or Red Velvet or NCT or Girl’s Generation or BoA are doing–there are several degrees of separation between, say, album sales and the pockets of investors who bought SM stock.

So, let’s NOT think like fans. (By the way, some investors totally do think like fans–they stan General Electric or whatnot. They also tend to lose a lot of money.) What kinds of questions would a more-experienced investor ask before they jumped on that BigHit IPO?

Here’s a few–and trust me, there’s a lot more:
  • Do I want to be purchasing individual stocks at all? Is there another form of investing that I am more comfortable with or that is more consistent with my financial goals?
  • The laws that protect investors vary from country to country–am I comfortable with Korea’s regulatory framework?
  • Am I comfortable trading on the exchange or exchanges where BigHit stock will be bought and sold?
  • If I do not live in Korea, will buying stock in a Korean company complicate my taxes? Are there significant fees involved? How will currency fluctuations affect the value of my investment?
  • Do I want to invest in the entertainment industry? Does that fit into my investment strategy and financial goals?
  • Am I comfortable buying a company that only recently expanded and restructured itself?
  • Does buying a company that is the size of BigHit fit into my investment strategy and financial goals?
  • Do I want to buy BigHit stock immediately after its IPO?
  • BigHit has merged with other companies in order to diversify itself away from BTS. Do I think they are truly diversified, or are they going to lose a huge chunk of their revenues when the members of BTS go into the military?
  • What is the exact ownership structure that was created by these mergers and expansions? Will the shares offered the public allow shareholders a meaningful say in how the company is run?
———————-

I laughed at this article, written a long time ago, after they debuted, ca 2014

I am not going to copy paste the article it has a bunch of videos, but some quotes:

Their videos tend to run along the lines of “Take us seriously as delinquents”
Or, “Take us seriously as romantic objects”
And there’s always this weird undercurrent of violence. I’m like, no, no, and no.

Likewise their live performances tend to lack humor.

War of Hormone Video:
Oh my God, it’s hilarious! Smutty (turn on the CC if you want to see how the choreography matches the lyrics) and just so funny–the ass-grabbing and -slapping, the erection dance (I mean, what else can you call what happens at the 2:15 mark?), and some hand gestures that are, um, open to interpretation. Filthy interpretation. (And it got a 12 rating! Wow, the MOGEF is really blind to innuendo, isn’t it? “What? All he said was that he was going to sit at his computer every night and then pop a pimple! And RapMon wasn’t staring at that girl! He just wanted to know what time it was! Jeez!”)

Sorry, but I’ve always had a weakness for songs that are unapologetically about being a horny kid (which is why I will always love “Turn Around”).

Vomit of an article with homosexual effeminization of masculinity

http://www.laineygossip.com/esquire...olmes-best-western-profile-band-to-date/67559

from the article:

Of course, first, the racist route:
" I also want to mention here that “Stay” has exactly that kind of Calvin Harris club vibe that would make it a monster hit on western radio if not for, you know, the fact that it’s mostly in Korean and reliably xenophobic radio programmers."

Then it starts with the gayness
"When I posted about BTS’s soft masculinity earlier this year, I wrote about their sensitivity with each other but also in how they engage with people who come into their orbit: a male florist invited on their reality show to teach them how to arrange bouquets, more recently a group of elite gamers who also made an appearance on the show to play silly games with them, and now an American journalist over Zoom; in each interaction the kindness they offer to each other is also shared with strangers. And this kindness is precisely why they’re so desired … by women and by men. Which directly repudiates the archaic notion that sex appeal comes from badness. If there’s any good takeaway from 2020 then, it’s that BTS’s brand of masculinity is going viral too."
————-

These people claim to be professionals...Jimin is an embarrassment.
Not a “national treasure”

https://www.allkpop.com/article/202...from-professional-vocalists-and-vocal-experts

Talking about BTS and their UNICEF UN collaboration - You support BTS, BigHit, Hybe, Bang Si-Hyuk, you support THIS:

Other UN/UNICEF “charitable” news:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/un-staff-responsible-for-60-000-rapes-in-a-decade-c627rx239

https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/unicef-spending/2008/12/15/id/327113/

This article written 26 years ago (and stuff like this appear all along the remaining 26), reveals some disgusting stuff, even then including the names of Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Rockefeller, vaccines and Agenda21.

Alex Jones’s adrenochrome video alleges that Al Gore flies around with a fridge fool of it.

https://famguardian.org/Subjects/Scams/Articles/UNICEF.htm

By supporting UNICEF, you are undoing with your left hand what you're trying to accomplish with your right. Ahhh, ye suckers.

UNICEF Wants Your Children
by William F. Jasper

In a tumultuous world riven by wars, revolutions, famine, pestilence, and natural disasters, millions of people take comfort and hope in the knowledge that UNICEF, the United Nations Children's Fund, is on the scene, rendering assistance to the planet's unfortunates. When the television news cameras bring horrendous scenes of multitudes of starving waifs in Ethiopia and Somalia, and images of hordes of pathetic refugee children suffering from disease and exposure, the heart is overwhelmed. For decades, Americans have opened wide their wallets to help UNICEF provide medicines and immunizations, food, shelter, and development assistance toles miserables of the earth. Every year, the UN's premiere charitable organization can count on compassionate Americans to cough up millions of dollars for UNICEF's Halloween trick-or-treaters and UNICEF Christmas cards.

An Enormous Fraud

Unfortunately, UNICEF, and its whole carefully crafted benevolent image, is an enormous fraud. What little of the organization's aid actually gets to the destitute victims it claims to champion is dwarfed by that lost to waste, corruption, mismanagement, and misdirection; and any good achieved is vastly overshadowed by the organization's long-standing, shameful collaboration with the governments of the most brutal regimes in history.

Take Somalia, for example. In a September 14, 1993 article entitled, "UN's relief agencies put paperwork before people," Chicago Tribune reporter R.C. Longworth wrote:

UNICEF ... is supposed to look after children in the Third World, especially in devastated countries like Somalia .... But UNICEF, by general consensus, has blown it in Somalia. So has every other UN agency sent to help this nation survive and recover ....

In Mogadishu, the capital, the agencies take over the best villas -- UNICEF has three -- at rents of up to $5,000 a month. There the staffs live and work behind guarded walls, cut off from the steamy cities around them. It all adds up to a tower of red tape and good intentions from which the UN people look down, uncomprehending, on the alien society around them.

Meanwhile, most of the hard work in the field is done by private non-UN charities such as CARE, Concern, Save the Children Fund, Catholic Relief Services and others.

Among those interviewed by Longworth was Mark Mullan, a former UNICEF officer in the Somali city of Baidoa and an outspoken critic of the record of the UN agencies. In one case cited by Mullan, UNICEF hired a Somali man to oversee the digging of hundreds of wells:

"Contracts were let, mostly to his relatives, and people were paid," he said, "but these wells just don't exist. I asked Mogadishu [UNICEF] to investigate this and they sent out the same guy, this Somali, who signed the reports in the first place."

... Mullan said he knows of no UNICEF senior officer who has ever spent a night outside Mogadishu. "They work in air-conditioned offices and live in air-conditioned villas and, apart from trips to the beach, that's the sum total of their experience in Somalia."

PR Machine

This picture of false piety and gluttonous excesses amidst the utter squalor and privation of the world's most destitute has been confirmed by many other observers, not the least of whom is British journalist (and former UNICEF consultant) Graham Hancock, author of The Lords of Poverty: The Power, Prestige and Corruption of the International Aid Business. "Rather than encouraging humility and dedication," he found, "the world body's structure seems actively to reward self-seeking behavior and to provide staff with many opportunities to abuse the grave responsibilities with which they have been entrusted."

"Personnel and associated costs," notes Hancock, "today absorb a staggering 80 per cent of all UN expenditures. A body that claims it is struggling tirelessly for world development is thus also an elaborate support mechanism for its own

pampered and cosseted staff...." However, thanks to an enormous public relations budget, UNICEF, like other UN agencies, successfully gulls Americans with images of saintly self-sacrifice and global compassion. "Huge sums of our own money are spent on efforts to convince us" of the absolute indispensability of the UN and its "humanitarian" programs, notes Hancock. "During the last decade, funding for the UN's Department of Public Information (DPI) has grown at twice the pace of the rest of the world body's budget."

In its 1993 report, The State of the World's Children, UNICEF declared: "It is the responsibility of government to support parents by investing in health and education for all children .... Basic needs will not be met, and basic investments will not be made, by any invisible hand." UNICEF's executive director, James P. Grant (CFR), announced that President Clinton's socialized health rationing plan would greatly improve things for families and children.

In September 1993, UNICEF released The Progress of Nations, its first annual report ranking nations by how well they are meeting the basic needs of children. The report said one-fifth of American children live below the poverty line -- four times the rate of most industrialized countries. Grant blamed cutbacks in government services (welfare) as the cause of this poor showing. In doing so he ignored more than ample evidence showing that the very conditions he decries are the result of the destructive, thoroughly discredited welfare-state policies he espouses.

A leading UNICEF booster is Marian Wright Edelman (CFR), president of the Children's Defense Fund, one of the premiere lobbying organizations for socialist, Big Brother "child" legislation. Writing in UNICEF's The Progress of Nations, 1994, Edelman praises the collectivist accomplishments of the Clinton Administration: "Today, with new national leadership, a beginning has been made. We have the Family and Medical Leave Act, an expanded Earned Income Tax Credit to help lower-income working families, a Hunger Relief Act, and a $1 billion Family Preservation Programme." But that is just the beginning of the grand vision.

At the 1990 World Summit for Children, UNICEF and its comrades successfully lobbied 149 countries into formally committing themselves to establishing national programs of action (NPAs), i.e., programs of centralized planning. "NPAs," says The State of the World's Children, 1994, "offer a new, strategic approach to the somewhat discredited but still necessary task of planning for human development. With their focus on children, they can rise above political divisions and survive changes of regime." Discredited, yes. Necessary? Absolute socialist rubbish. At UNICEF, it is clear, little or nothing was learned from the colossal failures of central planning in the USSR and eastern Europe.

Even better, however, than national planning, says UNICEF, is global planning. In The State of the World's Children, 1994, UNICEF calls for "sustainable development following the guidelines of Agenda 21, the blueprint for the world's environment agreed to at the 'Earth Summit' in Rio de Janeiro in 1992." Agenda 21 is a massive document that can be accurately described as a global socialist manifesto dictating centralized micro-management of every iota of the earth's land, air, and water, and every form of human activity.

As enthusiastically explained in Agenda 21: The Earth Summit Strategy to Save Our Planet, the most accessible version of the document, "Agenda 21 proposes an array of actions which are intended to be implemented by every person on earth .... It calls for specific changes in the activities of all people" (emphasis added). Does that sound vaguely unnerving, like shades of Chairman Mao's revolution? It gets worse. Daniel Sitarz, editor of the work, approvingly describes the global endeavor: "Effective execution of Agenda 21 will require a profound reorientation of all human society, unlike anything the world has ever experienced -- a major shift in the priorities of both governments and individuals and an unprecedented redeployment of human and financial resources. This shift will demand that a concern for the environmental consequences of every human action be integrated into individual and collective decision-making at every level" (emphasis added).

Naturally, then, UNICEF favors passage of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), the ponderous, 22,000-page monstrosity marching under the false flag of "free trade." The creation under GATT of the World Trade Organization (WTO), with the authority to override our national and state laws, is exactly the kind of globalist, sovereignty-destroying apparatus the one-world elitists at UNICEF would support.

In its 1994 reports, as in those of previous years, the collectivist bent of UNICEF is seen not only in its proposals but in the "authorities" it quotes: International Planned Parenthood Federation, the Club of Rome, Worldwatch Institute, the Population Council, the Brundtland Commission, OXFAM, the World Bank, the Rockefeller Foundation, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Boutros Boutros-Ghali, and Paul Ehrlich, to name just a few. If the philosophies and policies associated with those names suit your fancy, then UNICEF is the organization for you.

More Foreign Aid

If there is one issue that poll after poll has shown the American public to be overwhelmingly unified on, it is opposition to foreign aid. However, according to UNICEF, we Americans are downright stingy. In The Progress of Nations, 1994, UNICEF criticizes the United States for placing 19th among the 20 major donor countries in terms of its foreign aid allocation as a percent of gross national product. This is a common complaint from an organization that would benefit handsomely from the sacrifices it proposes be levied on others. The UNICEF plan calls upon the U.S. and other industrialized nations to boost foreign aid by an additional $25 billion annually to achieve "basic human goals by the year 2000." This even though it admits in its 1993 edition of The State of the World's Children what many other studies have proven: that private and religious charities -- "nongovernmental organizations," or NGOs -- do a better job of helping the world's poor. "If the quality as well as the quantity of aid is taken into account," acknowledges the report, "then the balance of this comparison tilts further in the direction of the NGOs."

Where does UNICEF want to send your tax dollars and contributions? In 1993 UNICEF announced that it has plans underway for opening up new offices in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. It also called for more foreign aid for Russia and the still-communist-run republics of the former Soviet Union. The report quoted Al Gore's call for a "Global Marshall Plan" from his embarrassing 1993 eco-jeremiad, Earth in the Balance.

This is not surprising, since UNICEF has been an enthusiastic proponent of aid to totalitarian communist regimes from its very beginning. In fact, it has lavished millions of dollars on some of America's and the Free World's worst enemies. In a May 1975 column entitled "UNICEF Aided Vietnam Fall," Detroit News columnist Robert Heinl exposed UNICEF's treachery in aiding the bloody-handed Ho Chi Minh:

Last fall, when you gave the kids trick-or-treat money for UNICEF or ordered UNICEF Christmas cards, did it occur that you, and behind you, the U.S. Government, were bankrolling the Communist takeover of South Vietnam? Well, you were.

... UNICEF collected and disbursed a total of $13,649,433 for its Indochina children's programs .... Of this eight-figure sum, $8,976,587 went to Communist recipients: $6,313,130 directly to Hanoi and $1,975,567 more -- via Haiphong and Hanoi, of course -- to the Viet Cong ....

These UNICEF funds did not reach the Vietnamese children in the form of vaccines, food, or school materials -- which came as no surprise to those familiar with the Viet communists' penchant for slaughtering children in the most grisly fashions imaginable, as a form of terrorism to cow peasants into submission. As Heinl reported, the shipments "consisted primarily of trucks, bulldozers, heavy engineer construction equipment, and construction tools and materials," which were "precisely the materials most needed for support of continued warmaking." As Heinl so aptly put it, the UNICEF gambit was "a trick you might say, on the American public; a treat for Ho Chi Minh."

This UNICEF support for a communist dictatorship was not an aberrant example of the agency's distribution of largesse; communist regimes from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe -- Cuba, Nicaragua, China, Tanzania, etc. -- have been showered with millions upon millions of UNICEF dollars over the decades.

Trick or Treat for Genocide

One of UNICEF's most shameful activities is its assistance to the communist occupational government of Tibet. Since 1949, the communist government of China has occupied the mountain kingdom of Tibet, carrying out a brutal, ongoing campaign of genocide, religious persecution, and cultural destruction that has claimed as many as one million lives. The Beijing regime transferred two-thirds of Tibet's territory to Chinese provinces and has moved in hundreds of thousands of Chinese to replace native Tibetans.

Tears of Silence: Tibetan Women and Population Control, a recent report by the Tibetan Women's Association in Dharamsala, India, details the oppressive depopulation campaign being waged against the Tibetan people -- a campaign receiving assistance from UNICEF and the United Nations Family Planning Agency (UNFPA). The Communist Central Committee and State Council responsible for control of population growth have stated, "Family planning should be practiced among minority nationalities to raise the economic and cultural levels of minority areas and to improve national quality." In 1993, the communist Chinese authorities announced a new law, "On Eugenics and Health Protection," designed to "avoid new births of inferior quality and heighten the standards of the whole population." The "threat" of "inferior quality," according to this new law, are those segments of the population coming from "the old revolutionary base, ethnic minorities, the frontier and economically poor areas" -- which is to say, the non-Chinese.

In Lhasa, Tibet's capital, the government's 1993 propaganda campaign included street posters with slogans such as, "Control the population and create a civilized nation." Under current policies, report the authors ofTears of Silence, "A Tibetan woman must be between the ages of 25 to 35 and married in order to have a child. Tibetan women desiring a second child must wait four years before becoming pregnant again. Women who become pregnant outside of these parameters must have an abortion and/or be sterilized, or face severe social and economic sanctions." The authors cite the testimony of a Tibetan nurse who worked for three years at Lhasa People's Hospital and who verified that "sterilization is done automatically on women delivering their second child at Chinese hospitals."

Throughout the world, UNICEF works with UNFPA, the World Bank, Planned Parenthood, and other anti-natalist organizations to promote abortion "access" and coercive population controls.

Global Child Grabbers

UNICEF's totalitarian advocacy is now at America's doorstep. As the organization noted in June 1994 with the release of The Progress of Nations, "The U.S. is the only industrial power that has neither signed nor ratified the 1989 Convention on the Rights of the Child, an international treaty guaranteeing children's rights to survival, protection and development."

Rather, the treaty is a trap, a Trojan Horse using a deceptive appeal of concern for children to conceal a damnable plan to subvert parental rights and transfer increasing authority over child-raising to the collective parenthood of the "global community" -- as represented by the UN.

Seen in the light of the terrible potential of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, UNICEF's slogan, "Every Child Is Our Child," takes on a very chilling meaning.

Last edited:
at33.jpeg

I find it weird, that a dubious company registered in Netherlands is having a distribution deal with Bang, yet the company's keeping the owner hidden from the register.
I have tried to find more about who's behind the company in the dutch registry, but they made sure to keep it very well hidden.

Vomit of an article with homosexual effeminization of masculinity

http://www.laineygossip.com/esquire...olmes-best-western-profile-band-to-date/67559

from the article:

Of course, first, the racist route:
" I also want to mention here that “Stay” has exactly that kind of Calvin Harris club vibe that would make it a monster hit on western radio if not for, you know, the fact that it’s mostly in Korean and reliably xenophobic radio programmers."

Then it starts with the gayness
"When I posted about BTS’s soft masculinity earlier this year, I wrote about their sensitivity with each other but also in how they engage with people who come into their orbit: a male florist invited on their reality show to teach them how to arrange bouquets, more recently a group of elite gamers who also made an appearance on the show to play silly games with them, and now an American journalist over Zoom; in each interaction the kindness they offer to each other is also shared with strangers. And this kindness is precisely why they’re so desired … by women and by men. Which directly repudiates the archaic notion that sex appeal comes from badness. If there’s any good takeaway from 2020 then, it’s that BTS’s brand of masculinity is going viral too."
————-

These people claim to be professionals...Jimin is an embarrassment.
Not a “national treasure”

https://www.allkpop.com/article/202...from-professional-vocalists-and-vocal-experts
Yes what exactly is the BTS version of "kindness" which is being emphasized here. They just appear clueless and childish. Its more like a Disney star like appeal catering to kids and equate it to masculinity is ...is lost on me. How they build these narratives so far off from cuckooland.

Yes what exactly is the BTS version of "kindness" which is being emphasized here. They just appear clueless and childish. Its more like a Disney star like appeal catering to kids and equate it to masculinity is ...is lost on me. How they build these narratives so far off from cuckooland.

They couldn't reach the level of bands like EXO and NCT, so they went the "victim" route, homosexuality (BANG) and partnered with worst of the worst.

Thank you to the person who informed me about it, now look at it:

Crazy BTS fans, look at the number of views - is BTS having any sane people listening to them?

btwe1.pngbtwe2.pngbtwe3.png

When you are "the biggest boyband in the world" and you choose to promote homosexuality and manipulate young girls into obsessing over you so that you can sell stuff that the perverts around you make billions from, which then are being used to destroy children, women, young people, older people, even more...

Contrarily, when guys have relationships with women and they give them money, if the women still decide to leave them, this is called a PUNISHABLE offense. You get jail time and I know lots of cases here where this happened.

So...guys using girls it's ok, but when it doesn't go the way they want it, then the woman gets jailed.

LGgay.png

Related to Taehyung's shitty storm I am going to say this - I don't think Taehyung did anything wrong, it's just some people want to get a "special" status by "not allowing" others to do things not meant to be disrespectful.
Is the Durag a hair/head item that was hyped around the 70s in the black community? Yes.
As a romanian I can tell you that many of our traditional symbols, including head/hair coverings have been used/ "appropriated" by non-romanians without even giving respect and credit.
May I remind you of Cezara's article -

We are dealing with pedophilic brands stealing our clothes and...nobody cares.
It's not an excuse, but this "oh, I am special by enforcing stupid things" is not helping.

Is Taehyung walking around in traditional african clothing? To make himself looking "special"? Is he walking around with romanian traditional costumes mocking us? Because THAT"s what we are talking about - minorities bullying others into giving them "special status". I am talking as a minority in a foreign country, abused by the majority of that country's citizens. Yet, I don't want a "special" status.
If someone wants to wear a romanian head piece, or blues (for example something called "ie"), then so be it. As a minority I am not offended by it. If someone though is stealing it and tries to sell it, as Dior did REPEATEDELY in other occasions with other items as well, that's a different thing.

Is Taehyung trying to sell this item as BTS merchandise?
No.

Let the effeminate-owned-BTS-member be.

Last edited:
Bang's stock going down and it takes one gay pedo to know one.
This is the guy who owns videos with sexual content of BTS members recorded while they were minors. And who do you think owns now that Jungkook video, which obviously was containing more than him grabbing that lady's of the night boobs? Do you think Jungkook, who is constantly on drugs and pills sent an emoji to the owner of the video, offering to buy it...?

geffen x bang

Bstock.pngpedophileB1.JPGpedophileB2.JPG

Last edited:

Since is happy hour today...let me reveal something...:

bangprostitute.png

There is also an open Romanian prostitute ring in Hollywood, led by Jews, bringing in "actresses" from Romania to provide sexual services to Hollywood producers, writers, and photographers.

Back