Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

more to come on Taehyung's Chaebol connection and Jimin's hooker Paris adventures

This information was put on together by someone else, thank you to that person.
I pointed out how koreaboo is in Bang Si-Hyuk's pocket, which is why they never post anything problematic. Goes the same for any other outlet.

Here you go, they post useless shit, because boss says you can't post the truth.
They make an ode to gay Bang yearly.

6 days ago
koreaboo.com/stories/bang-si-hyuk-quite-handsome-man-youth-heres-proof/

Feb 13, 2023
koreaboo.com/news/hybe-founder-bang-si-hyuk-shocks-pre-debut-pictures-sm-entertainment/

March 17, 2022
koreaboo.com/news/bang-si-hyuk-handsome-high-school-photo-going-viral/

August 3, 2021
koreaboo.com/stories/bighit-hybe-bang-sihyuk-young-handsome/

Last edited:
Unless you look like Kai or Dawn in those videos, don’t strip naked just to show some 2-days armpit-muscle

Because drug-induced traumas like this below do not belong in a dancer’s repertoire. Haven’t seen such disgusting episodes in a long time. Both male and female dancers.

You know BTS has been going on for 11 years now. They still can’t dance? Have any new choreography??

3D has “ON” and “Black Swan” choreography.

Jungkook can barely move anymore, even with all the special effects.
It’s not that he isn’t capable - 4 years ago he was still moving.
But that’s 4 years. Before his tattoos, drugs, drinking, facial procedures and his beliefs that being “innocent” is bad.
Being the opposite of innocent is actually what’s bad.

Thriving and looking for evil stupid things to do, isn’t very intelligent.
It would be better to not speak.
Even his interviews are filled with answers for 10 year olds.
Before talking about “artist”, people should put on a table what they are capable of, because no matter how many “fans” are screaming and “cheering” , Jungkook at this moment can’t sing, can’t dance and looks lukewarm a fucked-up drug and alcohol addict.

Nothing of the kindness and appearance from his past.

Unless you look like Kai or Dawn in those videos, don’t strip naked just to show some 2-days armpit-muscle

Because drug-induced traumas like this below do not belong in a dancer’s repertoire. Haven’t seen such disgusting episodes in a long time. Both male and female dancers.

You know BTS has been going on for 11 years now. They still can’t dance? Have any new choreography??

3D has “ON” and “Black Swan” choreography.

Jungkook can barely move anymore, even with all the special effects.
It’s not that he isn’t capable - 4 years ago he was still moving.
But that’s 4 years. Before his tattoos, drugs, drinking, facial procedures and his beliefs that being “innocent” is bad.
Being the opposite of innocent is actually what’s bad.

Thriving and looking for evil stupid things to do, isn’t very intelligent.
It would be better to not speak.
Even his interviews are filled with answers for 10 year olds.
Before talking about “artist”, people should put on a table what they are capable of, because no matter how many “fans” are screaming and “cheering” , Jungkook at this moment can’t sing, can’t dance and looks lukewarm a fucked-up drug and alcohol addict.

Nothing of the kindness and appearance from his past.

How can I follow u on twt. I don't know this place lol

BigHit is trying to suppress information left and right, threatening with lawsuits, while lying to their fans for years.
The "army is our girlfriend" narrative was used to manipulate fans into buying merchandise and anything BTS related, the OT7 as well, because nobody cares about the rest of the members, but BigHit wanted to make sure they sell merchandise of all members for more earnings. Which is fine, it's a good tactic, that's not the problem.

The problem is that they made their false personal life to their trading value - their success is based on the parasocial relationship with their fans.
So it's private life shared with fans when it fits the money, but when it doesn't fit - it's....private life.
?

As I've said, they are dealing the same way they dealt with Taehyung and Jennie - who knows if that was a PR stunt, the Paris "walk" looked like a very poor stunt, which would fit BigHit's poor management skills.
If Jungkook wouldn't try so hard to make every time a statement about how not "innocent" he is, how he can do whatever he wants, including drinking, doing drugs, and partying, maybe it wouldn't be as bad as it is.

But when you have songs that bad, such as Seven and 3D, while having lost your voice and your dancing capabilities, bragging about drinking, fucking around, getting tattoos, piercings, etc...shows how much of a puppet you are.

May I remind, that those BTS puppets still haven't commented on the NTh room victims and criminals?
Wanna be a "bad boy", be a strong, good man. Respect love, respect your profession.

How many people from BigHit, around Hybe, involved with Bang Si-Hyuk and his Netmarble cousin do you think are involved with the awful Nth room?
That's the only reason why they haven't commented on that, they have their own crimes to cover.

Why do you think BigHit / BTS is always filming at Paradise and everything involving chaebols?...

It is not that hard to see through the shades of grey, once you are willing to discover the truth.

I know most of you all have been manipulated into thinking "the company will sue you", "the company takes care of BTS", etc..

The company and their own parents have been sucking out money of them, and if someone like Jungkook would have at least some brain, he wouldn't be happy that the label "allows" him to get tattooed, drunk, grab hookers and do whatever he is doing.

Nothing comes for free, no one is "good" when billions are at stake.

Notice how NONE of the trash magazines, who usually publish any type of little bullshit, rumors, clickbaits subjects, etc...NONE of them have even mentioned this story..

Allkpop mentioned me in one of their articles, but that was it.

There is another BTS-related forum, that has been silent about it the entire time, proving that the users there are props hired by BigHit to trend in the English-speaking forum network.
I always suspected them to be shills, every now and then had proof based on their reactions and how they handle users posting "uncomfortable" things, and it's always the same type of handling - total silence. And then making up some lies.

Then you have the blinditems website, earning money from ads, but only quoting comments found on the internet, and acting as if they are a website exposing "secrets"

Every single newspaper and radio station wooing BTS, is owned in part by the same Vanguard and Blackrock groups, who are owning BigHit / Hybe.
You think, that BTS are successful, but it is not about BTS, it's about promoting drugs, homosexuality, sexual transmitted diseases, used for political interest, while this entire time it is only about the company and their investors getting money in their pockets.

Ask me about any article posted in some newspaper, I am going to show you how they manipulate, how they are connected, how things aren't what they appear to be.

You can't possibly believe their lies...Obviously, they wouldn't ever admit to anything problematic. How about addressing wether the video is real, or not? Simple question.

ast6.png

One of the leakers is saying, according to google translate, so wording is weird (in need for a Chinese speaker):

In February, there were ss on the ins, and you quickly logged out the ins. What's the guilt of being a thief? It was also at that time that you directly posted an article against sS in the official cafe, not because your normal life was affected, but because you realized that you were photographed, right?

1gr.jpegewt.jpegewtr.jpegrryer.jpegyw6w68.jpeg

How to spot Jungkook's / BigHit's lies :

- he knows that the video was released showing him and his girlfriend
- by now we all know it has to be from around April because of his haircut
- instead of saying - "it is not me in the video", he goes on and says - of course, after checking in with the stupid hooker staff BigHit is hiring, that he doesn't have a girlfriend and continues with feeding the parasocial insanity, by saying something like - "Army" is my girlfriend, I only think about army.

He only made it worse, because obviously, with his statement, he acknowledges that it is him in that video and not only is it embarrassing what's going on in the recording, while the poor dog is following them around, but by lying over something that could have been brushed off with some damage, but minimal, they are setting a dangerous playground, where, when the time comes and they will need to lie about more important things, they have lost all their joker cards.

What's even more worrisome and sad, is the lack of shame over what's going on in that video. So disrespectful towards women in general.
But....these are the surroundings he's been living his life amongst - hookers, drugs, alcohol, addiction and not even one book read.
Which is why I am saying - stop talking. Grab a book, learn something.

eet.jpgqwr.jpgqtr.jpg

Back