Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

Remember when...

Let me emphasize in short terms, that "sampling" does not exist. Using someone else's WORK should ALWAYS be credited.
Meaning, instead of someone presenting a song such as : Performer "x" plays song "y", it should be : performer "x" plays a song by performer "z".
The issue with this is that it looks better to say I am playing my own song, rather than a version of another song.
Meanwhile, we undermine people doing "covers". At least they are doing what they claim to.

The Western Sexualization of Jungkook

We learned it from USA - sex sells.
It depends on who you ask.

Are you asking the average imbecile, with no morals, lack of shame, and an overall desperation quota, then yes. By the way, I am talking about both sexes.
Naturally, the average person doesn't understand the beauty of Romeo and Juliet - I am referring to the ballet. Nor the intimacy, sometimes up to a highly erotic level, that many classical ballet moments offer in a subtle, yet impressive way when executed properly.

Nobody wants to be called stupid, imbecile, or anything derogatory. At the same time, nobody wants to consider their actions, thoughts, feelings, and decisions.
We should all start with the notion that, by default, we are all stupid. This way, we leave room for getting better, learning more, rather than saying - sex sells, and that's it.

It is evident, that BigHit's Bang Si-Hyuk, driven by the desperation for money, which he can only achieve through BTS, especially Jungkook, its most valuable member, has chosen to follow a route that resembles prostitution.
It started initially with their "PTD in Las Vegas" show, where at the end of Black Swan, the members started to take off their clothes, one by one, shortly before disappearing behind the stage and someone always manages to somehow capture the moment. It is always that one, or two cameras, conveniently making sure to capture some things, but never the full content.

Then with had - what I personally call - a shocking moment - Jungkook's Calvin Klein campaign, which shows Jungkook visibly uncomfortable in his new role as a stripper, while trying desperately to show that he's "grown", by adding more tattoos, more piercings, more drugs, alcohol and cigarettes to his program, rather than showing professional improvements.

His ads, commercials, lives, different pictorials, and now the latest "3D" video, are making Jungkook look like the latest douchebag, with half-size muscles (it's not as if he's on Kai's level, or on the level of so many Korean male singers, who are nothing but muscles and fiber) and half-size brain.
The problem is not just about the sudden skin display - all members seem to be going through a "troubled" phase, so desperate to gain attention, that they resort to stripping half naked in front of the camera and call it "chapter 2".
It's about the forced prostitution.

Nothing was natural in the CK ad. Jungkook somehow stripping naked, while lacking the toned body and muscles displayed by others before him in CD ads.
Nothing was natural in the rest of the pictorials published afterward - the usual combination of bad ladies' clothing on a male model, with Jungkook's douchebag "mature" ex-boyband singer tattoos and piercings on display.

Then you have of course the whole gay sickness - Vogue's Korea "editor", full-blown gay, writing an ode to Jungkook, just because of his sick gay erection.

As far as the song 3D goes - I don't have much to say, other than that it must be one of the worst songs of the decade. With one small addition - they auto-tuned Jungkook's voice too much in Seven. In this "3D", it doesn't even sound like Jungkook.
It is also to notice, that Jungkook lost his voice, lost his dancing, and has fully submerged into his addictions. No matter how many outstanding reviews they are writing - remember, I've been there, I know how things work - they are writing whatever they are being told.
If by now, no magazine has pointed out to the boring Vogue pictorial, seen so many times before, with a different case, if by now no one has said it out loud how bad "3d" and "seven" are and nobody is talking about Jungkook's obvious addiction, then you have once again another proof opening your eyes over how things are pre-arranged and how they manipulate you.

Being mature means also realizing how your own family and the people around you are using you for your money and feeding you drugs to keep you in their chains.
Michael Jackson in the end tried to fight homosexual pedophiles. He tried to get away from Geffen.
Jungkook Jeon signs with them.

His answers in interviews are generic, retarded and BigHit couldn't even find someone with a minimal brain function to write his answers in advance.

As far as the old hookers-issue goes, apparently one of the female "dancers" posted a picture/video talking about how she touched Jungkook's left nipple.
Besides showing loose character and being desperate for attention, this kind of inappropriate comment is unprofessional.

Remember that incident only a few weeks ago, with the boat owner making comments about how the staff talked with him, etc? This comment about the nipple is way more inappropriate and desperate.
Staffers shouldn't be allowed to make this kind of sexual personal comments. Imagine a man working on a set with Beyonce saying - I touched the left side of her vagina.
The issue with BigHit / Hybe / BTS, is that they are filled with lies, drowning in their own spiderweb little by little, having no plan, and sabotaging themselves.

Taehyung's album "Layover" was also a semi-finished "thing", that did not put his potential on display.
Same as with all other projects, it was another "rescue me and my IPO" BigHit attempt, to raise more money and keep their investors.

It wasn't in anyone's best interest for the members to do any of the things they've done for the past 3 years.
They should have all entered the military when Corona-fraud started and it was clear that for at least two years, everything is closed concert-wise (concerts are usually planned about 2 years in advance. no matter the size, even small concert venues have the schedule planned at least one year in advance).
As always, the company's interest was put in the first place, same as now.
They needed cash and reassurance, so they had all members release something last minute, squeezed together, lacking meaning, breaks in between, substance, looking all the same.
All this while having to vanish anyway for about 1 1/2 years. There was no point in doing any of this, this wasn't in the best interest of any of the members involved.
Ironical, it is Jin, the one member who has no business being in any band, that has the most to gain. He just...went away to the military, he's going to be soon back and can do whatever he wants.
Meanwhile, everyone else has played their joker card badly, the company still hasn't found a replacement, after nearly 10 years of trying and if you want to see it with your own eyes, look here at how BigHit is trying to push everything around the releases of the individual BTS members - this is the video list of their channel (Hybe). They are nothing without Jungkook and BTS.

Unfortunately, Jungkook is also turning out to be as much a failure as the label. Doing what you are told, like you did 10 years ago, having the label, workers, "staffers", "dancers", family, "friends", using you and becoming their puppet, is definitely not a sign of "maturity"

hb6.jpg

p.s. 1. Jungkook BigHit Hybe still not promoting Asians, but hiring foreigners.
p.s. 2. as always, they are re-using the same "choreography" from other songs.
p.s. 3. hair, make-up and clothes are painfully awful.

This video has popped out on the internet, it looks like Jungkook with his girlfriend, who also looks pregnant.
I have no idea if it is real, or not, but it kinda looks like...

Original posting:

Still unclear if it is fake or real, but remember he was photographed at a restaurant with a girl and filmed at a different one with a girl waiting outside.
In both instances, the girl in question seemed at least as tall as him.
Similiar to the one in this video.

Update:
The original post got deleted.

Here again:

More updates- going back on what I’ve said. The settings look different but only in comparison with the smaller room pictured. His living room seems bigger so again, the setting could fit.

There is something veeeeery suspicious about this video.
The longer it takes Jungkook to respond to it, the more I believe it.
BigShit Bang better not be coming with some usual bullishit statement.

Last edited:
From this posting (used translator, some words seem weird):

This video was shot in South Korea in the first half of the year, but I'm zgr🙂 I was surprised how I covered it for so long after I knew it tonight.

Update: The funniest clarification when I wake up is that the doorbell height is different. Top-up shooting, flat-up shooting, back-up leg length is still different. Don't you know the most basic physical knowledge? 🙂 The video is shot with a top-down view. Set 7 live broadcast is up-up or up-up.

And do you know what a mirror is?

In the first half of the year, he said in the live broadcast that he had not worked for several months. Fans abused everywhere and said that he was imprisoned at home. In fact, he did this kind of thing at home. kkk. The monkey hurriedly hugged a beautiful woman to catch Hungary.

My friend sent me a scold in the middle of the night and immediately shared it with xsm. After searching around, I found that it was too good to cover it. That circle was semi-public.

1. The video doorbell is the same as the switch.

2. Same as the sofa.

3. The savage has the same hairstyle.

4. Like a dog.

p627098603.jpg

There are two videos. I didn't take it seriously. I really laughed when the dog came out. os: It turns out that I'm also a member of play.

https://video.weibo.com/show? fid=1034:4951484090220626

https://video.weibo.com/show? fid=1034:4951483305885717

xsm Supplement 1: There is a big station sister running away

xsm supplement 2: [Korean apartment] BTS Tian Zhenguo's same mansion - BRUNNEN CHEONGDAM-Bilibili] https://b23.tv/D1gwiei, you can watch this video in the house, the same building, but not sure if it is the same Household type

The 7 houses are on low floors. I'm not sure if it's one. Reference switches and windows.

asg2.jpegasg3.jpegasg4.jpegasg5.jpeg

---------------------------------------------

this one:

qwt.jpeg

The timing isn't bad, it surely helps the 3D fiasco, but it doesn't look good when also his second released song is filled with disgusting lyrics, meant only to check a mark for sexually explicit content.
He also released a second video called "official live performance", but there is nothing "live" about it. It is boring, he is boring, 3 different group of dancers for no reason, and both the dancer I quoted previously, as well as the new slutty team in the video don't help much.
Screams desperation.
at4.jpg

I knew I've seen the same boring choreography somewhere in other of their dances, now I was able to figure it out - the same "staffers" dancing with him are from the same company that did the equally boring Butter choreo.
They do nothing but recycle the same thing.

Imagine selling the same bad book over and over again and people still buying it and buying it.

Last edited:
uuu :unsure:

asf5.png

Also from the series hookers staffer, this video. Walking around in (no) underwear, loose hair, sexual interaction:

Last edited:
As I've said...the longer it takes, the more obvious. I thought by now they would make a statement, but it's already too late. Obviously, as always, they have no idea how to handle the situation.

This video has popped out on the internet, it looks like Jungkook with his girlfriend, who also looks pregnant.
I have no idea if it is real, or not, but it kinda looks like...

Original posting:

View attachment 133

Still unclear if it is fake or real, but remember he was photographed at a restaurant with a girl and filmed at a different one with a girl waiting outside.
In both instances, the girl in question seemed at least as tall as him.
Similiar to the one in this video.

Update:
The original post got deleted.

Here again:

More updates- going back on what I’ve said. The settings look different but only in comparison with the smaller room pictured. His living room seems bigger so again, the setting could fit.

There is something veeeeery suspicious about this video.
The longer it takes Jungkook to respond to it, the more I believe it.
BigShit Bang better not be coming with some usual bullishit statement.

Didn't he dating an actress?anyway if the video was real , army would be mad

This is Bang's alleged cousin launder-agent. Netmarble is BigHit's second-largest shareholder, after Bang.

Attachments

• 'Netmarble employee died of overwork' _ The Korea Times.pdf
    194.7 KB · Views: 12
It gets more and more interesting, given the fact that trash magazines / allkpop, koreaboo, kpop whatever, Rolling Stones, etc..they seem to be writing about all things non-important, they publish articles with no valuable content, at the same time constantly writing about "rumours", just to attract views, yet they are all silent over this video.

Panic in Paradise?

Someone sent me this video.
At first I got scared. I have my doubts about this being Jungkook. Yes, it has his face from the far, and smile, but I have the feeling that the tattoos are missing. Not sure. Also not sure if the camera is flipped.

If you ever wanted to know what and how many newspapers Bang has in his pockets, take the video as an example. Not this one, but the one posted yesterday.
It is the first time, since tattoo hooker, that something at this extent is published.
If they haven't had the balls to admit it until now, if there was ever a doubt about it, they just confirmed it.

Sooo many secrets must be revealed. So much disappointment of creepy behavior.
Being on stage means also bringing respect to the profession, not "fucking" around. There is nothing cool about it. Sexual interactions, contact, flirting.
Young people are being taught, that it is "normal" to flirt with everyone of the opposite sex, made-up terms come out, such as "bad boy", "sexual addiction", and we normalize lyrics like "fucking you all night" and being together with multiple girls.

We are used to living in situations, where we do not appreciate and respect ourselves in the first place, allowing evil people to control our minds and bodies - I am not referring to abortion, this is still murder, you are killing your own baby, you piece of shit. I am talking about society telling you that it is ok to show off your butt, to fuck around, that this is "female empowerment". No it is not. It is also not the case with men.

Since when has it become so normal, to flirt with people that we are not married to and have no intention to marry?
Since when has it become so normal, to live with people that we are not married to?

Never having to take responsibility for our feelings, is only going to create a path of destruction. It's like saying that homosexuality is normal, when it isn't. Normalising abnormal, sick, destructive actions, doesn't work out for the person controlled, only for the evil running this world.

It's almost an excuse - "well, he isn't the baby anymore".
That's low-level intelligence at best.
People grow up, become adults, more intelligent, more mature. They don't become prostitutes, idiots, drug and alcohol addicts covered by tattoos.
When this happens, it is called being a stupid hoe with money on its way down the river.
It never works. it doesn't work. It's whore behavior. Desperate. Rather than doing something real - have a job, have a profession, go and work 10 hours a day, and present something solid. Not the auto-tuned creepy Seven, 3D and all the rest of the songs.

If Jungkook's parents, lawyers, and everyone around him, have managed to fool and control him to such an extent, while he believes them to be his "close ones", imagine the people he's being even more...close... with.

I am pointing out my previous post about Jimin's coke bar video and how they (BigHit) decided to let the tattoo hooker and Jungkook story leak.
Don't be naive into thinking BigHit doesn't know what each member is doing. 10 years of hidden secrets and thousands of compromising recordings - you really think they have no clue..?
REALLY?

Do you think this is the only recording they have>>? Do you think those hookers are out liking some drug and alcohol addicts and they don't record everything?

sdg.pngag.png461.JPGggs.JPG

Last edited:
Back