Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

Being married with Bts?i don't get it..Jk wasn't at the Vmas ,but Txt was there,Hybe really pushed them in The Usa

I was referring to the lies being told to fans, that all BigHit staff is married, so the fans don't need to worry, even when they see staff touching the members. As if being married would make the situation less bad.
They say the staff is married to cover for the sexual interaction between the staffers and the members.

Yes, this is correct. Hybe/BigHit needs to feed the impression, that the label/company is worth something on their own, but it's just a big bubble filled with bad air and lies. Once it explodes, everyone goes bankrupt, so now, everyone involved, has to keep up with the appearances.

I was referring to the lies being told to fans, that all BigHit staff is married, so the fans don't need to worry, even when they see staff touching the members. As if being married would make the situation less bad.
They say the staff is married to cover for the sexual interaction between the staffers and the members.

Yes, this is correct. Hybe/BigHit needs to feed the impression, that the label/company is worth something on their own, but it's just a big bubble filled with bad air and lies. Once it explodes, everyone goes bankrupt, so now, everyone involved, has to keep up with the appearances.
OK thanks.. So the staff have to be female and single but married for cover

OK thanks.. So the staff have to be female and single but married for cover
Exactly. The staff is there to flirt with the members, touch them and make them sexually aroused and more attentive for the camera, in order to impress the "staff"
Imagine so many hours and days where you spend your time having people doing your hair, make-up, clothes fitting, taking pictures, shooting videos - this is what they lost their time with. They claim "we work so hard", but they are nothing but monkeys at work.

This is where the sexual part comes in play - they have all those girls, walking around in short skirts, loose hair, tight shirts, laughing at them, flirting with them, and keeping them "alert", if you know what I mean.

Of course, they were hiring females and not males for a job any guy can do as well.
They have like 100+ staffers and maybe 10 bodyguards as male employees.
Of course, they wouldn't say - BTS is surrounded by prostitutes hired to flirt with them and touch their penises.

They just say - don't worry, fans, BigHit is only hiring married females.
Some of those girls were the same age as them.

BTS’s Anti-Asian own racism

You know, that BTS was used in order for you to give money to a terror organization - BLM. Right? You all spent money believing in lies you were told by puppets and people known to the public, while the real important people are hiding behind the curtain.
Suddenly BTS starts talking bullshit about racism. Without having any sort of understanding, or knowledge.

Suddenly everyone is a racist because they don’t give BTS awards.
Everyone is a racist because they point out to BTS not being able to sing, dance, rap, etc.

There is a difference between being a racist and stating a fact.
After talking bullshit of racism for two years, the crown of their own racism and lies was that when they did the Permission the Dance show in LA and even their James Corden show, they hired Blacks and some gay Jews, but no other race, especially not Asian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8KQhwmdZIw

I for one am interested in Asian culture because I don’t see it that often. I enjoy listening to asian music. I liked the IDOL version with the asian instruments they used for the MAMA awards I believe, more than the original.

Watching them perform some bullshit English song with non-asian band is a higher form of racism than the one they so adamantly claimed to have suddenly suffered - not for a moment acknowledging the fact, that despite all the corruption, they aren’t good at what they’re doing.

They were never top 10 singers, top 10 dancers, top 10 rappers. Instead of getting better, they got worse. Yet the more they catered to the gays, pedophiles, and evil, they became more famous.
Taehyung performed at Tiny Desk „Korea”, a show owned by NPR, the government-owned radio-station, pouring propaganda into the heads of the listeners.

I wrote about them, who their sponsors are, the connections, the propaganda, back in 2019, when BTS performed there and you know….the show is supposed to be about performing. As in…live performance.
Theirs wasn’t.

Back then, they had the decency to at least put some asian in the back as a band.
Taheyung performed with a group of 7 people - 5 blacks and two gay jews.

Oh, sorry, it is not Taehyung. It is „V” of BTS, so that we can also include BigHit and not allow any of the individual members to have something on their own.

Being a hater and a racist towards your own nation, while claiming racism towards your own nation…how is that „live” playing?

Tband.jpeg
———————————

In order to prove that being an american - jewish colonised country isn’t doing good, but causing harm, this is one hell of a bad choreography, including several movements from BTS’s dances, which makes me think it has to be again a little fraud, like the one with that Nain, who was promoted a while ago also through Jungkook hitting on her through her private messages on instagram, who can’t dance, but is always performing BTS’s choreography as if she invented it.

Meanwhile…BigHit gets all the copyrights from it.
Got it?
The song has at least movements from „On” and „Run BTS”, so this is not "BADA LEE BEBE" choreography.

Once again Jungkook looking like a drugged old alcoholic and Taehyug like a little bee promoting CocaCola - you know they sell products containing dead babies, right?

This thing with the "racism" is the old card being played.
I have seen nothing "racist" about BTS's behavior in the past. It is again the Western ignorance and superiority, thinking that in a whole ass continent filled with Asian people, who thrive on bleaching their skin because that's their beauty standard, just because one BTS member made fun of the darker skin color of another, or whatever it was, it doesn't mean = oh my God, I am attacking black people from another continent.

What they do NOW is racist, there is no "diversity". They played the racist card for 2 years and they don't even hire people from their own country.
For 10 years they had fans from all over the world obsessing over them, in America especially NY and California. nobody would have dared to ask an asian band, claiming Americans are racist towards asians, to hire non-asian people.

The whole "white people" are racists is a fraud started by the jews, to further destroy white people and take everything away. If you say something, then they will come after you.

It is white when it suits, except Jewish people who control and own everything. Yet they blame it on the /// WHITE PEOPLE ///

Whoever is black and speaks against it, is "sold"
Whoever is jewish and speaks against it, he's "sold".

Damn if you do, damn if you don't.

One thing is for sure - it is the Korean fans who supported BTS the most. It is a lot of people who were pushed away, much better than BTS, so that BTS can succeed for no other reason, but to use them to brainwash young people into doing drugs, alcohol, getting depressed and hooked on pills, becoming gay, getting injected, and many other destructive components.

Them walking around with non-asian dancers and band is something to be ashamed of and at least criticized. Once again, the media is silent.

Last edited:
Exactly. The staff is there to flirt with the members, touch them and make them sexually aroused and more attentive for the camera, in order to impress the "staff"
Imagine so many hours and days where you spend your time having people doing your hair, make-up, clothes fitting, taking pictures, shooting videos - this is what they lost their time with. They claim "we work so hard", but they are nothing but monkeys at work.

This is where the sexual part comes in play - they have all those girls, walking around in short skirts, loose hair, tight shirts, laughing at them, flirting with them, and keeping them "alert", if you know what I mean.

Of course, they were hiring females and not males for a job any guy can do as well.
They have like 100+ staffers and maybe 10 bodyguards as male employees.
Of course, they wouldn't say - BTS is surrounded by prostitutes hired to flirt with them and touch their penises.

They just say - don't worry, fans, BigHit is only hiring married females.
Some of those girls were the same age as them.
Yes but looks like the female staff is sexualized too..

Being sexualized means to be regarded as a sexual object.
My analysis shows that the staffers are consciously using sex to get near to the members of boybands and that they aren't even paid as employees, but are actually paying to be near the members.

Another element is the one of getting a lot of free merch and invitations.

Female staffers are usually stalkers and prostitutes doing work for free in return for being near to the members and making money out of selling personal information and receiving gifts.

twitter.com/seokjinbit/status/1702272478050222461

Taehyung's dog and what he's doing to him in that video is dog abuse, but he's done this for the past years in front of the camera. I assume he doesn't mean it, but another proof of how they (BTS) are being fooled but the people around them. They were never home and it was irresponsible for any of them to get a pet.
They had no business in having dogs. A dog needs an alpha person, someone to be there, otherwise, it doesn't do well.
They all got their dogs, left them with their parents, went on trips and whenever it suited them, they took the dogs for some playtime.

Dogs get death fear if they are being held in the arms, on high surfaces, etc.
That poor dog was treated like a doll, they were playing with him as if he were a toy, and he must have suffered a lot.

There was an episode of Taehyung talking about how he went to the dog shop/rescue shop and took him, and BigHit made an entire story about it, how before buying a dog he wanted to make sure that he learns how to take care of the best, always some story to portray them differently than they are and to attract the sympathy of fans.
Any decent pet shop owner would have told him to NOT take a dog if he can’t be at home 24/7.

It goes the same for all of them, so the pet shop owner giving him as an example of how he „cares” and BigHit making up a story about to post online, is just manipulation.

I’ve been on stage and the amount of lights blinding one is the first issue.
Then the volume - it must have been incredibly loud.
The amount of people - dogs get scared in big crowds, especially small dogs.

Spotting fake accounts:

I had to wake up a few minutes before his Vogue cover was released and within the same minutes, some fan account knew that it was a shirt from the chanel 2022 cruise collection, managed to find the shirt, make an edit, and post it almost instantaneously.

No. I doubt this is just a "fan" account. I do believe this to be someone working for BigHit. It's one of the big accounts.

faet2.pngfaet.png

I searched on google and the shirt barely appears as you can see below.

View attachment r - 01.mp4

Last edited:
Being sexualized means to be regarded as a sexual object.
My analysis shows that the staffers are consciously using sex to get near to the members of boybands and that they aren't even paid as employees, but are actually paying to be near the members.

Another element is the one of getting a lot of free merch and invitations.

Female staffers are usually stalkers and prostitutes doing work for free in return for being near to the members and making money out of selling personal information and receiving gifts.
You mean that the female staff could be saesang?

Spotting fake accounts:

I had to wake up a few minutes before his Vogue cover was released and within the same minutes, some fan account knew that it was a shirt from the chanel 2022 cruise collection, managed to find the shirt, make an edit, and post it almost instantaneously.

No. I doubt this is just a "fan" account. I do believe this to be someone working for BigHit. It's one of the big accounts.

View attachment 100View attachment 101

I searched on google and the shirt barely appears as you can see below.

View attachment 102

Those pictures are so depressing plus he promoting the gay feminine agenda mean while in The Dazed photoshoot he looks a man..

The entire FIFA story was strange from the beginning - Jungkook saying he got the choreography the day before (if so, he shouldn’t have agreed to perform. If choreography for one of the most viewed moments in the world is not ready at least 6 months in advance, then it’s very unprofessional).
The director slipped and said that they wanted the whole band but BigShit wanted only Jungkook, no promotion, no mention, no pictures, false credits, BigHit’s own upload getting banned by YouTube and so much more.

This is a company filled with incompetent people jumping in to make money out of BTS and hookers dressed up as “staff” and “translator”, “stylist” and “make-up artists”.

Any idiot would have taken advantage of such a moment.
This is like the lowest dubious thing I’ve seen so far from BigHit/Hybe.
They’re ruining the main members only because they think they have more to win.
If they hadn’t been so greedy to push up for their IPO, they could have simply immediately enlisted all members and it would have been a win-win for everyone.
It was clear on March 2020, that everything would be closed for at least one year.
By now they could have all been over with their military service and not loose 2 years in order for the criminals around them to make a fortune out of their loss.

But, as always, if the members are so desperate, at almost 30 years old, to be cheered up by the the fantasies of mostly children and underage girls, then so be it. They have proven long time ago their own fault in this whole BigShit/Hybe debacle.

This is so unprofessional and typical of BigHit / Hybe. They never take care of the employees to have a solid background and not respect the most important aspect - keeping it private.

In case the pictures get deleted - the bodyguard was making statements about Taehyung

qw1.jpgqw2.jpgqw3.jpgqw4.jpg

Jungkook’s China fan base pointing out to Hybe’s poor management.
This time I don’t think it was the usual bate to ignore a member in order to have fans starting the heat. This time my feeling is it was done on purpose because of something unrelated to the fans.
It’s like Hybe BigHit purposely sabotaged Jungkook in order to not overshadow the other members.

Last edited:
View attachment COMPILATION INFINITE BLOCK B & B1A4 Sexually Molested Backstage at SNL Korea - 01.mp4

original link

The media has reported the stories of the band members being sexually abused by the female staffers of SNL, which not only don't I see based on the video recordings, but on the contrary, I find it as always a despicable tactic of deceiving the fans in order to hide what's going on behind cameras and once it came out, it was better for the band members to play the victim.

I doubt the staffers would go after another famous person's genitalia unless it happened freely before unless it was already sexual contact between the people and an environment that allows sexual contact like I've described until now with BTS and "staffers".
None of them seem disturbed, or uncomfortable, none of them are in shock, distressed, troubled, or angry, none of them are expressing any issues with what just happened.
They seem to ENJOY IT.

It was only when it came out public, that they decided to say they were sexually abused and have newspapers write about it.

Tomorrow - "staff" touching members videos

Don't go looking for that guy's channel/videos. He's only posting click bait titles, but the picture is real. "staff"

daf.png

Last edited:
Back