Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

Notice how NONE of the trash magazines, who usually publish any type of little bullshit, rumors, clickbaits subjects, etc...NONE of them have even mentioned this story..

Allkpop mentioned me in one of their articles, but that was it.

There is another BTS-related forum, that has been silent about it the entire time, proving that the users there are props hired by BigHit to trend in the English-speaking forum network.
I always suspected them to be shills, every now and then had proof based on their reactions and how they handle users posting "uncomfortable" things, and it's always the same type of handling - total silence. And then making up some lies.

Then you have the blinditems website, earning money from ads, but only quoting comments found on the internet, and acting as if they are a website exposing "secrets"

Every single newspaper and radio station wooing BTS, is owned in part by the same Vanguard and Blackrock groups, who are owning BigHit / Hybe.
You think, that BTS are successful, but it is not about BTS, it's about promoting drugs, homosexuality, sexual transmitted diseases, used for political interest, while this entire time it is only about the company and their investors getting money in their pockets.

Ask me about any article posted in some newspaper, I am going to show you how they manipulate, how they are connected, how things aren't what they appear to be.
Can you share more abt how BlackRock owns hybe? Is it also about scooter braun? BTS was great after they only started writing English songs I thought it's bcs for their goal winning a Grammy. I'm also an army but I don't quite enjoy their recent works to be honest. Can u tell more abt Vanguard and BlackRock owning bighit I knew when I saw bangpd(idk the managers name) with scooter braun something evil abt to happen to the members. Or bts members sold their souls by their bighit manager through scooter Braun's relationship with the media?

Can you share more abt how BlackRock owns hybe? Is it also about scooter braun? BTS was great after they only started writing English songs I thought it's bcs for their goal winning a Grammy. I'm also an army but I don't quite enjoy their recent works to be honest. Can u tell more abt Vanguard and BlackRock owning bighit I knew when I saw bangpd(idk the managers name) with scooter braun something evil abt to happen to the members. Or bts members sold their souls by their bighit manager through scooter Braun's relationship with the media?

This is a financial analysis of BigHit

This is the recent stockholders review.
https://sfatulcezarei.com/threads/entertainment-x-bts-x-politics-x-exposed.1/post-49

Vanguard ist the 5gh largest shareholder and it’s quasi the same as BlackRock.
You have one story that they feed the public/fans with, and the reality.
The story had it, that BTS come from a „small” label and they played the pitty victim lane - the „underground” dog, who managed to fight all other „big” labels, which is bullshit.

Bang already had tons of money and failed bands, as well as lots of minors he was keeping in his building for „training” purposes.
It is said, that the the owner of Netmarble is his cousin.
Netmarble has been involved in so many shady businesses, and the two have always been involved together.
I suspect they were already laundering money long before BTS
BTS was never part of a „small” label.

I suspect (that’s the least to say), that Bang is a sick gay pedophile, who shouldn’t have been allowed to even film minors, God knows where all the recordings landed.
As such, and given the fact that South Korea is in part owned by USA, he managed to get in bed with all the gays in the USA and this is how they became famous.
The story presented is how somehow BTS managed to get famous around 2019/2020, but it was long planned before that.

Grammys, Oscars, etc…are nothing but a bloody Masonic festivity of no value. It’s just marketing to make people believe, that the prizes mean anything, in order to sale products, magazines, interviews, promotions, and commercial ads.

Their obsession with Grammy was visible, but it’s never about BTS. It is about their earnings, their value, and the money the people behind them are making out of them.
There is no mystical aspect of „selling their souls”. It’s blatant ignorance. stupidity, egoism, mean spirit, to not caring about the people you are dealing with, just because you are desperate for attention.
That’s what we are talking about here. They are so desperate for attention, that they are glad to receive a few millions in return for screaming fans and fancy stuff.

You have Taehyung in bed with the chaebols, never mind the illegal business they are involved in, Jimin getting his ass „prepped” by Bang, Jin and his wealthy family, etc..
They are all promoting homosexuality, drugs, and destructive political ideologies and fans mostly don’t realise how deep and how bad it is.

THE worst of them all is Bang, who has been manipulating them, with the help of their parents, since they, especially Taehyung and Jungkook, were children, and especially Jungkook who was simply dumped by his parents, who didn’t even care, that a gay pedophile is filming their child while he is sleeping a bed with another boy.

They haven’t „sold” their soul, they are just desperate for attention and have no profession.
At this moment they are affiliated with the most evil of the evils through Bang, Scooter Braun came much later, and fans believe stories with rainbows and fairies.

Their music got bad because they didn’t have any musicians around them to work with and when they started the competition was high, so, by default, they had to at least have a few good songs.
They haven’t made any progress - on the contrary. They can’t dance, despite the fact that they fool everyone who either isn’t noticing or, doesn’t want to notice, that they have been doing the same 10 moves in every single video.

While the rest can’t sing, now even Jungkook can’t sing anymore, because even if singing is quite easy and fast, one still has to do some sort of practicing and avoid alcohol and smoking.

So it’s not that poor guys ended up with their „souls sold out” - They all made conscious decisions in the end, though I suspect that the parents played a major role, sing at least in Jungkook’s case, I assume his parents are holding his money under control and even their own lawyers are using them and most likely in bed with Bang.

A lawyer representing the best interest of his client, wouldn’t allow for Jungkook or even Taehyung to not own at least 40% of the company, since the company IS BTS.
Instead, look at them, they have each a few million, probably almost equally divided, while the people around them made billions
They use despicable tactics, that the BTS members are agreeing to, with no shame. Such as the „behind the scenes” images when Jungkook got hurt, or the constant „sufferance” they are displaying. It’s tasteless and a tactic they overused.

Over the years, they limited the interaction and answers to things like - I am not good enough, I try my best, please look for, please cheer for, I am so sad that I made a mistake, etc…
This isn’t the language of a professional.

Vanguard/ BlackRock owning a piece of BigHit is just the cherry on top, in terms of the evil they are associated with.
But fans don’t want to see that, because it would destroy all the phantasies, the dreams, the moments of „joy” they thought they lived, something which is just a typical agenda of having male singers/ boybands as a recipe for crazy young girls being obsessed with them and lots of money.

It Is always the same - the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Backstreet Boys, ’n Sync, Justin Bieber….all their success is made out of the necessity of young girls and women to fantasize, spending more time with their own inner world, rather than being more productive.

Fans say things like how BTS has helped them in their „difficult” time because that’s what it was put in their heads.

But if BTS would be made out of 7 extremely ugly guys, it wouldn’t work, which proves the superficiality of the situation.
All the girls thinking how „happy” they are to „see” a new picture of whatever member they like, liking songs that are bad, even admitted by them, they are not living the reality, but allowing some perverts to manipulate their minds and their feelings.

It is no secret about it. And I myself learned from someone else, that female infatuation with guys has always been used in order to manipulate the public. Also in the classical world, not just pop.
A male singer/musician will always have female „fans” willing to worship him. As opposed to a female, whose route will be the „sex” route, heartbroken type, „troubled” „cool” girl.

Even Hitler had to hide his girlfriend and Maria Callas had such a success also because of her personal life being publicised.

If anyone who has listened BTS like 8 years ago and their songs is honest, then what’s happened with BTS since 2020 is a total failure, caused by the lack of management and professionals surrounding them, and a high amount of lies presented to their fans in order to keep them buying their stuff and basically making sure that BigHit keeps getting their billions.

The warning that I have expressed in the past is related to the fact, that they have made themselves slaves to their own fans.
BigHit’s Bang Si-Hyuk’s desperation for more and more and more money and power has crossed unnecessarily a line that shouldn’t have been crossed.
I don’t think that BTS’s fans needed to be constantly receiving odes and basically being transformed in a God above BTS, to „take care of them”.

It would have been enough to keep it the way things were 5 years ago.
But they crossed the line by doing too much once Bang decided to go public with the company and since then things got worse month to month.

From their utterly bad songs to the promotion, their looks, and now Jungkook’s downfall and failed career.
He might be charting all over because of his obsessive fans, but this is only a receipt for short success, never long term. Fraud can’t survive that long and even if we got used to whatever is going on with Jungkook, I will ever now and then remember and point out him before he started going nuts.

Though this drunken live was the first alarm sign I remember

Namjoon and the rest seem to be smarter and focused on keeping an intellectual image.
Bang noticed that with Jungkook he can use his stupidity and weakness to do whatever he wants with him, but again - this can’t work long time.

Newspapers might print lies to manipulate the public, as they are also owned by BlackRock and Vanguard, but Jungkook’s voice still sounds like shit and he looks horrible in both Seven, as well as 3D and it’s only getting worse.
BlackRock / Vanguard are simply end-station evil and that’s enough to know who you’re dealing with.

But they don’t care, all they care is to have millions of fans saying how grateful they are.
Like Jungkook’s stupidly said - he only cares about the people who cheer for him….yeah, like a 3 year old.

They lived a life without responsibility and no matter how much they try to run away from it, they won’t be eternally young and next time there won’t be someone making sure Jungkook doesn’t set up the building on fire.

How to spot Jungkook's / BigHit's lies :

- he knows that the video was released showing him and his girlfriend
- by now we all know it has to be from around April because of his haircut
- instead of saying - "it is not me in the video", he goes on and says - of course, after checking in with the stupid hooker staff BigHit is hiring, that he doesn't have a girlfriend and continues with feeding the parasocial insanity, by saying something like - "Army" is my girlfriend, I only think about army.

He only made it worse, because obviously, with his statement, he acknowledges that it is him in that video and not only is it embarrassing what's going on in the recording, while the poor dog is following them around, but by lying over something that could have been brushed off with some damage, but minimal, they are setting a dangerous playground, where, when the time comes and they will need to lie about more important things, they have lost all their joker cards.

What's even more worrisome and sad, is the lack of shame over what's going on in that video. So disrespectful towards women in general.
But....these are the surroundings he's been living his life amongst - hookers, drugs, alcohol, addiction and not even one book read.
Which is why I am saying - stop talking. Grab a book, learn something.

View attachment 184View attachment 185View attachment 186
What a disturbing imagery

Excuse me? I am not even talking to you, so shit down with loud+low iq attitude. I am also here to understand as I could but u might need more than a book judging every person like that. The owner of this post is respectful ,so I won't give a single fuck abt ur opinion. And just read her response only. So u get ready to be blocked by me i ain't got time for wasted souls as you
I'm not talking to you either. I was commenting on tattoo club or whatever that place is. Do you even comprehend things before posting? Like I even quoted and replied to @boti ,please talk some sense into this poster. God.

Thank you for sharing your information😌really I enjoyed every word lol. But some of the points are abt jungkook's personality& I don't think even her mother wouldn't understand if he was drunk or not but your point is also the possibility. I agree you almost every point Media is really a theater I liked the point how u said they didn't sold their souls bcs of their ignorance & attention seeking (which the way I put it is they love what they do fr ,so they kinda give the image of ARMYS slaves. I felt tht when u wrote it like I read many celebrities MK ultra mind control which cia released docs also say so ) I feel like the members still not aware how toxic the media is &that's why they didn't get(or idk buy) a Grammy. Also what u mentioned how members can't dance&sing is the only point imma disagree bcs yes I'm grateful that the only dream I was accepted to be awake and you woke me up but I'm not sure if they're in drugs they might drink maybe a lot for sure but the drugs is maybe. I won't deny bcs I respect your informations value bcs they makes sense.
Abt Bang pd he gives the vibe of a pedo god forbid lol but when I read tht I remembered TONY MONTANA lol. He&Jimin Broo idk pls god forgive me if this is a sin lol but I really saw a picture of jimin wearing tht Korean dress next to Tony Montana. So it got me thinking.. ik Ped0s r everywhere in Hollywxod but since bang pd doesn't have a wife(idk if he does I know he ain't married as army) you might be right.
I heard abt BlackRock and I couldn't agree more to you also for bang pd's past.. 8 years ago their tracks was honest and it also really sounded like they cared even the little tones in the songs. That's why I called myself ARMY. They might selling a dream but they had the meaning to it. At least Loving myself was the best gift from them. I will keep believing they tried people to love themselves even namjoon said he trys to love himself at least. Maybe I get a meaningful gift by their media image that time or their genuine wish to their followers idk. But at the end of the day I tried to dig up their personalities in real life reading these. Ngl I felt quite guilty l first. Like idk your source🙄 But since I tried to understand them a little. I still don't think jungkook is a serial cheater but for my POV like ariana sang he was perfect& I will thank you again u guys idk which gave time take risks to spread who might they really are also the Chinese saesang too for taking the curtains off my face lol. Let me tell you I knew the blackr0ck and the media's toxicity but when it comes to the members they were pure pearl souls. I'm not saying I'm done but I listen their meaningful tracks still. Like last time I wasn't found out abt these I was trying to UNHEAR 3D's judging women by their looks rap part supporting jk,so thanks again for your information. I really wanted to ask whats your source? Bcs sone of blogs also share information abt Hollywood celebs but they have a man in inside. Did u study and found out abt these or you are in a close circle?

Even 8 years ago, their songs were still made to manipulate young people. Talking about school, etc, when they haven't really finished school. The school they went is part of a masonic cult, where all the underage kids are going, who are already connected to a label, on their way to becoming a "kpop" group. They have arrangements so that they pass school, and get a diploma, otherwise, it wouldn't work.
But they don't go to school and everything you see is just a lie made for the public and their fans.

There is a misconception about MK ultra and throwing this word out like nothing, they are not victims of some vodoo done on them. They, same as everyone else, are just people not willing to work, only care about being worshiped for doing nothing.

As to them not knowing how "toxic" the environment is - sorry, but that's one bad excuse. The truth is - they don't care. They don't care that they promote homosexuality, they don't care that they promote alcoholism, knowing very well that most of their fans are underage girls copying every little thing they are doing.

How about demanding that the list of all criminals from the nth-room be released to the public?
They don't speak about it because they are covering for those rapists and criminals.

I don't want to go that far and claim they are knowingly doing so, but it is still their fault. This unnatural superficial need to be worshipped is as damaging for them, as it is for the fans.
To never ask yourself - is it good that I am wearing Balenciaga clothing, who are a brand filled with pedophiles engaging in child trafficking? That's on them. At least SOMEONE in BigHit is aware about every single rumour, because that's how you grow business - you watch out for the things surrounding a person/brand.
BigHit Bang etc , they are gay pedos. I don't care if they are married as a front to women, or not.
When Bang touched Jimin's ass in public, at the Grammys and Jimin was ok with it, that's on him.

Jungkook thinks it's normal to do drugs, to drink, not just that - he considers it to be proof of maturity.

When Putin was 23 years old he joined the KGB and later became the president of Russia.
When Jungkook was 23 he was happy to get drunk in front of underage girls and play on stage, while 50,000 children are watching him acting like an idiot, same goes for Jin, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon.
While everyone around them are using them.

So....that's the difference between someone doing something and someone living in an egoistic narcissistic and deranged phantasy where you want everyone to tell you how great you are, CHEERING you all the time, as if you are a demented todler, only telling you that everything you are doing is great.

And then we wonder how Britney or Justin or Michael Jackson got nuts??
It's because they are stupid enough to believe and want those things.

Excuse me? I am not even talking to you, so shit down with loud+low iq attitude. I am also here to understand as I could but u might need more than a book judging every person like that. The owner of this post is respectful ,so I won't give a single fuck abt ur opinion. And just read her response only. So u get ready to be blocked by me i ain't got time for wasted souls as you
@here4atea it would be nice if you would retract your message and apologize because it must be a misunderstanding. @sweetu 's message was for me and was not attacking you.

Any good lawyer would get even the craziest stalker out of jail, by having a psychologist prove how the parasocial relationship they entertain is the cause for the breach of privacy.

If Jungkook, after being exposed as a creep in his house, without being married, entertaining in sexual relationships with some downtown hooker, goes online after the video is leaked and in order to cover, he makes fun of them, tricks them and manipulates them by saying „ I don’t have a girlfriend, Army is my girlfriend”

Funny how the Jungkook - girlfriend - videos and sources disappear, right after his lie regarding „no girlfriend”.
But „army” - underage girls - are his girlfriends.
How much do you think it cost Bang Si-Hyuk Hybe BigHit to keep them silent?

Either way, the only people who really know what's going on are the stalkers and as we can see, they ain't gonna talk. They just want to keep things under control the way they want to. If something pisses them off, then they will leak stuff, if they cannot reach an agreement with Bang. That's how things work

Talking about "friendship" between the members - they are guilting each other into staying in the band, otherwise they would miss out on the expensive clothing and fake attention, they don't know what it means to have responsibilities, instead of finding it troubling that BigHit Bang PD is having so much control over them, I bet they are quite comfortable with it, they don't have to worry about anything, meanwhile the company and staff members are having files over files of them and their personal data, habits, allergies, doctors they are using.

They pretty much all mentioned going to a therapist. Or having an "in-house" specialist.
Any real therapist would point out to what's happening around them and would advise them to cut all loose. Starting with the members.

They have no profession, no life experience. They aren't even able to expand their qualities, which were there at the beginning. I definitely liked so many things from the past. Of course they are not allowed to have a brain. If they would have one, they would very quickly realize what's going on.

Haven't you noticed how nothing unfavorable is ever mentioned about them? In the newspapers OWNED by the same people investing in Hybe and BigHit? While you keep believing that they can dance and sing because they are being portrayed as such.
As a professional in this business, I can tell you - they can't sing, they can't dance.

No one it's forcing them into doing anything.
It's also them walking around naked in front of strangers in the end. "staffers" are strangers. There have been enough moments showing them half naked standing there surrounded by staff members for no reason. It's not a quick undressing, it's them also having pleasure in exposing themselves in front of the cameras and female staff members.

In fact there is a recording of Taehyung walking around in a black shirt that was completely unbuttoned exposing entirely his naked upper part of the body.
The blame is equal on both parts.
They are wrong for having no limits as to what they are showing, but whoever has been exposed in those situations (so far I know of Taehyung, Junkook and Jimin) , contractually agreed to that and I have no respect for it.
If they don't respect their own privacy, by all means, let BigHit/Bang Si-Hyuk take advantage of that.

I assume, since we don't see anything similar coming from Yoongi, that he didn't agreed to these terms. He might have a contract that prohibits the company from recording him naked or undressing. So, he knew to respect his privacy and body.

Totally naked, or half naked - we all know what this is all about. Sexual exploitation.
Yes, it is normal amongst actors, or singers, etc, when time/location does not permit, to undress together, but in those cases, you don't have someone filming and men get men dressers, women get women dressers. You don't get the opposite sex.

Also - soloists always get a single room to undress.
Some members agreed to allow those people to exploit them, some didn't.
Would you allow somebody to film you in those moments and even make money out of it?

Another manipulative tool is how they fake being exhausted on stage after 3 minutes of law-ball-hanging.
You have ballerinas or musical dancers/actors/singers going 2 hours of constantly singing and dancing without showing on the outside whether it's "hard" or not, but 7 young guys doing playback and an easy choreography being fake exhausted after 3 minutes.

If they are so over after 3 minutes, there is something wrong with their bodies and they should stop doing whatever they are doing, or get a proper instructor.

None of them are blameless.

Let me remind you again - none of them have made even ONE statement about all the female abuse going on in the nth-room case, yet we have Jungkook doing what he's doing on that video, without being married. I would assume.

Last edited:
This is one of the "staffers" hired to work touch BTS members and it has been going on for years.

wet1.jpgwet2.jpgwet3.jpgwet4.jpg

Look how he is looking at them to "impress" them, thinking that he is so interesting. While Bang is hiring prostitutes to keep them under control and make them feel "special".

View attachment 124rre.mp4

Now that Jungkook's album has been announced, they must have paid a fortune for the rest of the footage to not be leaked. All sources are suddenly death silent.
Cowards.

Update - I told you, that everything is made-up and covered before you know it - Jungkook's lying statement, not actually addressing the authenticity of the video, etc...well...the original posting on weibo of the videos has been removed. I don't know how and why, but they are gone. So much about confirming the truth...

Since we are talking lawsuits - the laws in South Korea are made specifically so that bad people can get away with anything.
Spreading „rumors” is how truth comes to light.
South Korea has an enormous amount of abuse which goes unpunished also because people exposing the truth are being prosecuted.
Especially in the Kpop world, which, as we know and see (…) is filled with abusers, and drug and alcohol addicts.
At the same time, the revenue from this area is so big, that the government chooses to feed the wealthy criminals, rather than protect the citizens, the women, and the victims.
BigHit can threaten to sue as much as they want, they only embarrass themselves, their clients (aka „artists) and make room for valid questions as to what they are trying so desperately to hide.

original link

Excerpt:
South Korea’s criminal defamation laws have long been considered an intrusion on the free speech rights of citizens, especially in regard to the usage by politicians against their opponents and journalists to suppress criticisms. This Comment considers the history and effects of these controversial defamation laws through the lens of recent scandals within the Korean entertainment industry, where regular citizens accusing Korean celebrities of past school violence are confronted with threats of defamation charges. To highlight the controversial nature of such laws, comparisons will be drawn between South Korea and other countries to highlight the restrictive nature of Korea’s laws.

Attachments

• defamation laws South Korea.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
I got sick to my stomach watching Jungkook's thirst for alcohol in his latest live and Mingyu is reminding me how Jungkook's friends are creeps. You are what your friends are.
The worst part is, I actually thought for the first time that Jungkook is a creep.
Hard to imagine it is the same guy

and now

Also look at the thumbnails, he had so much bad plastic surgery and interventions - fillers, botox, everything on his faced is botched. The lips, the nice cheekbones and eye shape he had...well, the eye shape cannot be changed, but the intense botox on his eyebrow and the lifting makes the eyes now look so tiny, as oppose to before the interventions as you can see in the video.

A creep obsessed with drinking and constantly trying to prove that he is an adult doing whatever he wants, while still not checking that he is being used by Bang, his parents and "friends", the rest of the members, never mind the entire hooker harem around him.
He is doing all this harm to himself by his own choice.

Even his voice changed accordingly to his creepy drugged drunken self. He has some unresolved personal issues, but alcohol and drugs won't solve them.
His aggressive need to look like a jerk is all I see, he got so ugly, he is so spaced out from the drugs and alcohol...are you people aware, that damage from drugs and alcohol on the brain can never be healed? A damaged brain will always be damaged.
Watching his degradation is scary. You can clearly see Jungkook's degradation over the past 3 years when I assume he started doing drugs, taking pills, and drinking more than usual.
While repeating the same sort-of- excuses, clearly proving that deep down he knows he's doing the wrong things - claims such as - he's all grown, this is normal, he is not innocent....
He is nothing but the latest jerk turned disgusting.
At the same time more and more insecure, as the brain doesn't function normally anymore, and basically all the worst things in someone's personality come out. For example his obsession with that Mingyu creep. That appears to idolize and copy in everything.

To make things worse, Jungkook's desperation of showing to the world what a "desirable" guy he is, goes so far as to hit on everything that has a pussy, the latest attempt being him following a FAN account of one of the escorts from Le Ssearafim, making multiple comments on her postings and living in some sort of orgy environment.
While Army still thinks he is a decent guy.

Next we have Taehyung. Those guys, if they are not that smart, they should at least have someone telling them to just shut up and leave it by their silent pictures. They have nothing to say, they think that maybe they are somehow interesting just because some kids like them, they turn on the camera to go "live" and read thousands of comments saying how great they are, yet they have nothing in their brain and just sit there - Jungkook always drugged and drunk, Taehyung flipping his hair and tongue, looking in the camera, nothing interesting to say, no importance, no nothing.

This druggie again who presents herself as "choreographer" and "dancer"

Last edited:
It was brought to my attention that my twitter account was shadowbanned. While I use the twitter account more for updates from this blog, you can figure out why I am shadowbanned...I purposely uploaded most of the pictures and videos here to avoid them disappearing and the shadowbanning started the same day the original poster's videos were deleted on weibo. It was at the same time with Jungkook's PR - stunt.

I am going to keep continuing my work here but it helps for people spread the content, since it is not just BTS-related. Whatever goes on in the entertainment industry, it applies to all the puppets you see on TV / hear on the Radio, and for what is worth, whatever is playing on the radio nowadays is poor-quality music. People like Bang want cheap poor-quality music because only an idiot would agree to sing something like Seven, or 3D and not be ashamed. But idiots are easy to control. Someone who works for his profession, who goes there and dances 8 hours until blood comes out of your hair follicles (yes, I saw this once), years of practice, years of health and personal life sacrificed (which is NOT at all what they are doing, with their constant partying and traveling, drugs and alcohol "meetings"), that person is less likely to allow some gay pedophile to use them as puppets in order to control the masses.

I lived and enjoyed the 90's and even the worst song back then was incomparable to what's going on now.
So that you are aware of this - there is an agenda behind this shitty music you are hearing.

It is not only the pop segment. It touches all other areas - ballet, classical music, jazz, modern music, modern "art", everything.
I was working on an analysis of paintings and modern art through the years and basically everything stopped like around the beginning of the first World War, when the jews took over by force over the at least western world.
They pushed their criminal gay pedophiles all over the world, put them in top places and presented them as - greatest pianist, greatest violinist, greatest painter, greatest writer, etc...of that specific decade/timeline.

If you search UK's most famous "painters" of the past 80, you will find a bunch of gay jewish pedophiles beind praised, by magazines and newspapers, which are owned by the same people owning them.

Don't believe whatever you see being portrayed as "good". They teach your taste and are telling you the beatles were such a great band - no, they weren't.
They tell you what songs are good - they aren't and yes, ears and eyes can be trained to learn good quality music.

Maybe many of you find Beethoven, or Chopin boring, Rachmaninov and Wagner as well, yet nothing is comparable with the feeling of understanding the beauty of a work of art.
Crying over some bullshit BTS "spring day", isn't the same as crying over Bach.

I am back to my own practice today, I have just checked - that weibo account has been silent since the day mentioned, not even a comment. There were so many people commenting on it, now everyone is silent. It is not just that the videos were taken down (the ones I posted in here), but also that everyone involved hasn't been posting any comments anymore.

Back