Hyunjin Hwang

You can tell them 1000 times per day...they still only want to live in their phantasies. She is nothing without the delusional fans of some boy band members being used as a currency.

gw42.png

The satanic "fashion" label/designer is part of the gay jewish "Capri Holdings", together with Michael Kors.

Michael Kors is one of those disastrous cases of a gay jewish manipulation, driving every profession into the ground. His shitty attempts to create "fashion" go hand in hand with the rest of the gay jews, bitter trying to establish a name somewhere, yet failing, because....you can't skip work, honey.

Ofcourse he is on the list

This article is from 2010. 14 years ago. Nobody speaks about it.
Dear fans, check yourselves before supporting anything.

same staffer hooker . Look how enamored and obsessed she's looking at him...Instead of keeping an eye on the public/people filming him. Whatever those girls are...they are most certainly NOT staff (assistant, stylist, etc.)

View media item 442

What the hell is wrong with those people??

Yeah...for sure she knows everything about him...what are fans obsessing over satanists?

Just a figure of speech, as I am obviously not happy, but...happy to be proven right.
You know the hooker I spotted handling Hyunjin...? As it turns out, more videos are being posted, showing her touching him everytime she gets the chance. By being so obsessed with him, always touching him, and acting in this role of madame taking care of the baby, she is f+++ing standing int he way of the real bodyguard. This is an absolute NO.
Staff DON'T WALK NEXT TO THE PERSON TO BY GUARDED. In my profession, whenever bodyguards are involved, there is a very strict protocol - there is no little sister, mother, staffer, etc...standing in their way. They have to act immediately, that's their job, their role. They cannot do their job and protect HIS LIFE, if little miss-obsessed hooker is trying to touch him and rub her boobs behind his back, like in the video posted earlier.
You can see in one of the videos below, how at some point (whoever she got scared off), she wants to touch him, but quickly takes her hand off him.

View media item 448
View media item 447

....so....people should REPORT a user, for stating FACT?
Hyunjin was HOLDING HANDS with another woman. Holding hands is for people in a relationship. The slutty western promiscuity is meant to destroy moral values and encourage sex orgies.

They were sticking to each other in photo shootings. It is disgusting. She is 70. She is a satanic pedo, together with her guests like Marina Abramovic.

sf14.png

She is wrong about the dancing, but anything else - yes. Though she's missing the fact, that their "company" and the fashion labels have agreements behind closed doors to split the profits, while the idiots are happy to get an ugly shirt to wear, just because it says - versace, or dior, or whatever other jewish satanic shit.

⚠️___REPORT_AND_BLOCKReport_and_block_this_hj_anti.jpg⚠️___REPORT_AND_BLOCKReport_and_block_this_hj_anti (1).jpg⚠️___REPORT_AND_BLOCKReport_and_block_this_hj_anti (2).jpg

they were passed around, plus both Donatella Versace and the woman in the first (didn't recognize who she is ), are dressed in read, maybe some of them could be sacrificed ??

I am not so much into this sacrifice thing, but fact is, that all those people are devil worshipers, from the worst kind and Park sent him there...him holding hands with Donatella is worse than anything BTS has done publicly in terms of interaction. That's another example of bad/missing parenting. But also rises questions about each one's character. He could have politely declined to HOLD HANDS with someone as if she were his girlfriend. Or maybe she is. Who knows. When you walk around holding hands with a woman, you can't expect people not to react accordingly.
When they took the picture together, there was no space between their bodies.

New edit:

Thank you, as always...

Is this girl crazy?? This is the same situation as we had it with Felix and that hooker staffer going between his legs in bright daylight. Frist she's fumbling something down his feet and then pushes him away as if he's her puppy??
Obviously they get a lot of lessons on how to manipulate fans, but not when to say stop.

View media item 450

this looks forced and weird and....double weird how the user knows who those guys are and I have no idea about them...some social media users.

d11.png

wet33.png

I don't know yet what's behind this, but I noticed too, that all he did was to shoot countless promo-videos for all possible magazines out there and hand out CD's like those people hired to distribute flyers.
She's the CEO of JYP Japan. I smell a loooooot of fishy stuff coming from her.

ee.jpgfe.jpgr1.jpgr2.jpgr3.jpgr4.jpg

This is the gay pedo who filmed Hyunjin. Ffsake. Gives me nightmares. As always, I find it interesting how fans happen to "discover" all those postings...

e23.png

Figured, that the one gay pedo is going to be promoted because he "likes" hyunjin

we37.png

because he's surrounded by gay pedos dysphoric creeps

erwe.png

Original link: https://www.esquirekorea.co.kr/article/1870673

Translation by goodle, I have edited his answers to appear bold and cursiv:
e2.jpg

Classic Trinity medium rings in white, pink and yellow gold on the index and middle fingers, cushion-shaped Trinity ring on the little finger, and Trinity earrings, all by Cartier. Jacket by Recto.

You're so energetic. I thought the interview might be a little down because it was being held late at night.

I feel good because the pictorial came out well. It's not that late at this hour. (The interview started around 11 PM after the pictorial shoot was over.) Filming often ends very late at night.

Even the veteran staff who work night shifts like it's nothing were all a bit tired. Towards the end of filming, the energy contrast was so great that it almost felt out of place. It's like a father who brings his drunk friends home late at night and wakes up to see his son excited all by himself.

Hahaha. That's right. In fact, there are some parts that are a bit 'tough'. It's good to cheer everyone up when they're all so tired. And now that it's almost over, I think I'm actually a bit excited about going out to eat.

Stray Kids' last Seoul concert of their world tour <dominATE> ended two days ago. I thought it was the aftereffects of that energy.

There's definitely that part too. In fact, before the world tour started, we didn't have many opportunities to meet fans in person. So we met for the first time in a long time through a concert, and this time, STAY (Stray Kids' fandom name) seemed to be enjoying the show more than usual. When I saw that, I got excited too, and STAY liked it again... That's why I've been in a good mood lately.

A world tour is basically holding concerts one after another, all around the world. I thought it would be a constant burden, but there is still energy that comes from time to time.

Rather, I think the first concert is the most nerve-wracking. It’s the first time we’re showing what we’ve prepared, so we’re nervous, and we can’t ignore the fact that Seoul is where we start. But STAY loved it so much, so now I think I’m looking forward to it. I just want to have fun. In fact, when I’m doing a stage because I really enjoy it, it’s more obvious from the audience’s perspective. I want to become one with the overseas fans I haven’t seen in a long time and have fun together. If there’s any pressure, it’s that I have to take good care of my condition so that I can maintain that mindset until the end of the world tour.

Don't feel pressured, just stress as much as necessary to do well.

That's true, in the past, even if I just went at it recklessly, I could somehow get through it. I could just eat whatever I wanted and push myself a bit in terms of my condition, but I could still go on tour. But now, I feel like it might be difficult if I don't manage it more systematically. It's strange, even though it's only a few years apart. (Laughs) So these days, I'm exercising regularly and taking care of my diet.

It could be that the tour's perfection or my expectations for myself have gotten higher. At this time last year, I did a pictorial for Esquire and Cartier. When I was watching the shoot earlier, I thought that even though it's only been a year, the atmosphere has changed a lot. It was definitely sexy last year, but now it's a decadent, rock chic feeling.

Really? Is it because I listen to a lot of rock these days? (Laughs) Thank you. That's the feeling I'm going for these days. Last year's pictorial actually had a fresh feeling from the concept, but today's shoot was a bit more my own color, so I think it came out well with a dark and decadent feeling.

Love earrings, layered cushion-shaped Trinity necklace, both Cartier. Leather coat AllSaints. Top stylist's own.

Love earrings, layered cushion-shaped Trinity necklace, both Cartier. Leather coat AllSaints. Top stylist's own.

If in the first pictorial, we tried to understand and express Cartier's mood, then as we continued to collaborate, I think we're now moving on to a stage where we're expanding Cartier's existing image within Hyunjin.

Cartier has its own image of the brand Cartier. Every brand has its own. I’ve always liked Cartier, so I try to understand and adapt to its style. But as we worked together, I saw that Cartier respected and liked the mood I pursued. I felt like they accepted me as I am, and I was so grateful. So rather than saying that I’m expanding something, I think it would be more accurate to say that the collaboration has moved to the next level. I think we’re boldly trying out our own colors.

Another thing that surprised me while watching the filming was that my body had gotten a lot better.

(Laughs) Oh, I worked out a bit before the concert. I didn't bulk up, but I did aerobic and weight training to tone up my muscles. I think some of my fans might be surprised because I showed a lot of skin today. I think it would be nice to show a different side of me on this occasion. I'm also a little excited that you'll like it.

Since the big muscles have good definition, I thought that they must have been through a lot of hardships, whether it be through exercise or diet.

It wasn't easy. I didn't have time, so I went to work out every morning, and ran along the Han River from the crack of dawn. I ran this morning too.

It's even more amazing how lively you are up until this point. (Laughs) There's been a lot of good news from Stray Kids recently. What was the happiest news for Hyunjin?

Me. Um… More than anything, I feel very grateful that there are fans who wait for us so that we can go on a world tour. I am grateful for the music charts and album sales, but the concerts would be impossible without those who wait for us. In fact, the scale of the concert halls for this tour is much larger than before. Despite that, so many people responded, and that makes me the happiest.

There was news that Stray Kids had achieved #1 on the Billboard 200 chart with five consecutive albums, headlined major festivals like Milan I-Days, London BST Hyde Park, and Chicago Lollapalooza, and became the first Asian artist to grace the cover of Rolling Stone UK, but what Hyunjin was happiest about was the news that fans were still waiting for them.

I’m really grateful for that kind of news. But more than hearing about records, it’s much more touching when people cheer us on and dance with us when we go on stage. I get so excited when I think that there are people waiting for that moment, and I think that’s what I’m most thankful for. I find performing the most fun. I was really happy to be able to headline such big festivals. Of course, being on the cover of <Rolling Stone UK> was also a big deal. It’s something that anyone who does music dreams of. As someone who’s been a fan of British rock for a long time, it was a big dream for me, and it was amazing, and I think I’ll want to brag about it when I get older. “I was on the cover of <Rolling Stone UK> 20 years ago.” (Laughs) The article also covered our musical side in depth, which was really great.

Earlier, when we were doing the photo shoot, a Radiohead song suddenly came on in the studio, so you danced. Even though we were taking a short break from filming to set up the background, I thought you must really like rock music.

I think I listen to a variety of music. It changes a lot depending on the season. As we are slowly entering fall, I have been digging a lot of emo rock these days. If I had to describe the music I like in one word, I would say it is what is commonly called 'indie music'. Among them, I prefer music with a bit of groove and where the sessions are well-received. I am pursuing that kind of feeling when I work on songs these days.

Love single earring by Cartier, linked by chain. Sleeveless top noise.

Love single earring by Cartier, linked by chain. Sleeveless top noise.

You've been writing lyrics and composing music consistently. What kind of pride do you have in that area? 'My songs are exactly like this.'

Oh, no. (Laughs) Absolutely, not at all, but I try to take pride in my lyrics these days. The emotions in the lyrics I write are something only I know. In some ways, you might feel like I'm twisting my lyrics in a complicated way. I like writing lyrics that leave room for interpretation. I also get the most enjoyment from listening to someone else's music and interpreting it in my own way. So in terms of the 'style' aspect that you mentioned, I think I try to keep the melody easy-listening and the lyrics deep. I don't know how much that will be conveyed, but my songs have to be enjoyable for me to listen to.

The solo song 'So Good' that was performed during this tour was said to be a song that gathered only the most positive aspects of Hyunjin.

That's right. Among the many aspects of me, I chose my optimistic self and wrote the lyrics. 'There are countless things that make me suffer, things that tie me down, but isn't life fun despite all that?' It's a hip-hop base, but I used a unique rhythm, and in terms of performance, I thought communication with the audience was more important. Originally, I was going to just release it as a digital audio file, but as I was doing it, I wanted to go on stage with it. That's why I carefully cut the length of the song, added a dance break, and asked them to adjust the track so that it felt like a story of development and conclusion.

The main part is a very memorable song. It goes, 'Life is so good!' and it has a refreshing feeling like a carbonated beverage commercial.

That's right. I wanted the audience to feel the emotion that is the theme of the song directly. I will continue to sing it on tour, so I hope that later on, if the fans join in, there will be more synergy.

The stage cam videos are already a hot topic. While watching them, I thought that Hyunjin-ssi's expressiveness and communication skills on stage are the best. Even if you look at the fan cam videos, they are so cool. Do you have any plans to make an official video?

I want to do it too. If possible, I want to capture the feeling of being on stage. The choreography practice video is good, but I really like myself on stage. I thought it would be good to film it as it is. I think that would fit this song better, and I also change my dance routine here and there during the stage. I want to capture that kind of live feeling.

Oh, I just got goosebumps imagining it. I think that within that raw production, there is an aspect of Hyun Jin's real life that created this stage and the message of 'Life is so good' that is being fully covered.

Yes. A raw feel. I think it would be good to just capture it in one take or as a raw feel video without editing it in a fancy way.

werr.jpg

Cushion-shaped Trinity ring on the right index finger and left middle finger, cushion-shaped Trinity ring with diamond setting on the left ring finger, both by Cartier. Jacket by Ernest W. Baker by 10 Corso Como Seoul. Sleeveless top by Noyce. Pants by Recto. Boots by Christian Louboutin.

Credit​

• FASHION EDITOR YOON WOONG-HEE
  • FEATURES EDITOR Oh Seong-yoon
  • PHOTOGRAPHER AN JU YOUNG
  • STYLIST Kim Hye-jeong
  • HAIR Choi Bo-ra
  • MAKEUP Jeon Ji-won
  • ASSISTANT Song Jeong-hyeon/Song Chae-eun
  • ART DESIGNER Kim Dae-seop

Last edited:
Back