Hyunjin Hwang

In the same spirit...

....this is again so wrong. This should NEVER be allowed. not flirting, not this type of parasocial madness.

View attachment 1223
How are these callers chosen tho?? It’s someone from his team picking them, right?… honestly I hate seeing kids around these idols/celebs it makes me cringe🤮🤮

Soooo Wrong Part 2. They should stop telling fans I LOVE YOU. Nevermind the mental illness behind it, but making a mockery out of love and relationships is sad. It ruins the society. People should be encouraged to respect and be grateful IF they are ever so lucky or blessed to find someone to love and who loves them back.
Telling everyone I love you and living with a gay dude calling him your wife....that's not good.

View attachment 1191
Same pattern with all the idols when they do there live calls and chats😏

THIS is another example of sick propaganda. Subtle, but still...It looks as if he would have breasts. Not pectorals. Even though I looked at this picture a few times, it still looks like female breasts. The cut is feminine. It makes a little curve, it's what girls wear. It is not a men's tank top. They don't have this small little round shape, to allow the breasts to show up a bit.

wt34.jpg

THIS is another example of sick propaganda. Subtle, but still...It looks as if he would have breasts. Not pectorals. Even though I looked at this picture a few times, it still looks like female breasts. The cut is feminine. It makes a little curve, it's what girls wear. It is not a men's tank top. They don't have this small little round shape, to allow the breasts to show up a bit.

View attachment 1254
The picture looks photoshopped asf

The picture looks photoshopped asf
Yes. And no expression on his face.

The older ones were also edited, but look more natural.
It's what I've been criticizing - suddenly what spoke for them - the good styling and make-up, clothes, and visual media, is now gone.

I find, that his face expression looked best in the picture left. Compared with other pictures I've seen so far

I am trying to find time to do a video on analyzing Yeonjun, Nikki, and Hyunjin's dances from AOTM.
Until then, this is a perfect example of how someone ruined everything in a matter of 2 months.

The video on slow motion from Hyde Park earlier this year shows how he was executing every single movement until the end, nothing too much, nothing too little, even the most subtle movement was exactly how it should be.

View media item 359

The second video, same moment, shows an unrecognizable Hyunjin, who simply moves as if he doesn't want to be there. Bored. Only interested in putting some faces later in the same video.

View media item 358

Last edited:

In the spirit of the post above, there is this same propaganda perpetuated by fake accounts and their fans taking upon the offer - there is no achievement for him to do any commercial. You wanna talk about achievement? Achievement is when you sign the biggest commercial contract in the world. That's "achievement" in THEIR terms.

Something like 1 billion

wet5.png

check out donatella and dua lipa on this list...

This being said, Cartier , versace, etc...they all gain from people like Taehyung and Hyunjin, but stupid fans and very clever propaganda, make it seem, as if there is such an achievement.
For years all I heard was BTS is the biggest on the planet, yet the fans think at the same time, that making a commercial for a brand, is the ultimate honor. It's lowering someone's status, unless a lot of millions are paid.

I am sure Hyunjin was paid nothing. All money went to Park and Hyunjin was happy to get some attention from fans. Fame fame fame.

Last edited:
deja vu...BTS Jungkook, even with Taehyung

4363.png

I don't like, that Hyunjin's body and face have been edited to that extreme. I wonder, if that part of his ab, is really that prominent.
In addition, as I've said yesterday, the boobs editing, was a BAAAAAD idea.

jj4.jpgr2t.jpgjje.jpeg

Last edited:

In the spirit of the post above, there is this same propaganda perpetuated by fake accounts and their fans taking upon the offer - there is no achievement for him to do any commercial. You wanna talk about achievement? Achievement is when you sign the biggest commercial contract in the world. That's "achievement" in THEIR terms.

Something like 1 billion

View attachment 1275

check out donatella and dua lipa on this list...

This being said, Cartier , versace, etc...they all gain from people like Taehyung and Hyunjin, but stupid fans and very clever propaganda, make it seem, as if there is such an achievement.
For years all I heard was BTS is the biggest on the planet, yet the fans think at the same time, that making a commercial for a brand, is the ultimate honor. It's lowering someone's status, unless a lot of millions are paid.

I am sure Hyunjin was paid nothing. All money went to Park and Hyunjin was happy to get some attention from fans. Fame fame fame.

Yah same with Eunwoo Stan….every time he gets a deal whether Dior, YSL, CK…LG whatever it is it’s like super hyped….i mean that’s why I had to laugh yesterday twats in Marie Claire calling it the Cha Eun effect when it’s just brands using them to sell their products…or sometimes it’s the idol/celeb/ influencer or whoever themselves wearing that particular brand hoping that will get them picked up and contracted by them…so I’ve never understood that hype, like you say unless it’s a major contract like the likes of Federer, Jordan etc that u already mentioned,

Yah same with Eunwoo Stan….every time he gets a deal whether Dior, YSL, CK…LG whatever it is it’s like super hyped….i mean that’s why I had to laugh yesterday twats in Marie Claire calling it the Cha Eun effect when it’s just brands using them to sell their products…or sometimes it’s the idol/celeb/ influencer or whoever themselves wearing that particular brand hoping that will get them picked up and contracted by them…so I’ve never understood that hype, like you say unless it’s a major contract like the likes of Federer, Jordan etc that u already mentioned,

Exactly, but that's also because the company doesn't want them to become too independent. It's always the same thing - it's also the person in question who thinks that being "chosen" by the brand, is the ultimate "i made it" sign. Except of the awards they're hunting.

Taehyung was desperately wearing gucci, hoping to be chosen as an ambassador, then it was celine, though I think that he started wearing that ugly brand, after they had a deal. BTS at that point was so famous, that it benefited celine long before he started officially to work for them.

the dumb part is, that they are all underselling themselves. All 3 - in this case Hyunjin, Taehyung, Eunwoo, are so handsome, that they could easily play this card in a much better way.
Eunwoo and Jungkook 's campaigns with the cropped tops were a big failure. It damaged their image.
Taehyung's cartier feature was also bad, it was too feminine, with the jewelery and the styling was bad.
Hyunjin's is a bit better, at least the video, but the overedited pictures are bad.

If they would just leave them all in a more natural state, would be enough. They are all handsome in their natural (surgery) state. Don't ruin it with over-photoshop.

View attachment HYUNJIN_x_CARTIER_x_ESQUIRE_#HYUNJINxCARTIER.mp4

Back