Hyunjin Hwang

I personally did not notice changes in the style...that guy was trouble, from what I've read. Drugs, alcohol and sexual misconduct.
I think the bullying scandal was a cover for something ,i think they change a lot after his departure

weird..
The more I read about Hyunjin, the more I learn, that he is highly used and yes, mistreated by J.Park. But ...him and Bang are also friends, so....

Last edited:

This reminds me of Calvin Klein desperately-cringingly trying to get attention, by mentioning Jungkook.

It's always the same strategy used by the company, remember what I've said, as an observer, now projects its own feelings into the other person in the equation. Some people like transposing their persona into Felix, and imagine through felix engaging in contact with Hyunjin, some people want it with Chanbin, some people want it to be Taehyung and Jungkook, other Jungkook and Jimin.

It creates constant "trending" and "hashtags". It adds money to the company, to the stockowners.

5 seconds ago I was praising their stylist, now it's back to the trashcan - TOO MUCH MAKEUP, TOO MUCH LOOKING LIKE A MOCKERY

I am referring to the photo on the right...
aet3.jpg

I am watching updates from Stray Kids concert and I can say this in advance, before coming back later with an analysis - this guy, Hyunjin, who has been on my radar within a few seconds, because of everything - his dancing, his voice, the appearance, the aura - singlehanded ruined everything in a flash - everything is gone. All I see are the same desperation moves that Taehyung and Jungkook started doing before they became unnoticed.
oh, well...

let's start.

for one - I noticed this already a few weeks ago, but he ruined his face with whatever he's done this month. there is a very visible difference between his face now and only one month ago.
At their last fan meeting, he couldn't even move his face. he looked horrible at tonight's concert, a bit like Michael Jackson.

thankx to a fan edit, this video captures basically the difference between someone outstanding at dancing on the right side, and just a dude doing aggressive moves as a background dancer. everything from today's show was stiff, aggressive, and basic. what characterized Hyunjin's dancing was an abundance of lines - every move was elegantly pursued and executed until the end with easiness, pure emotion and technical accuracy.
Tonight's Hyunjin was...well...I just wrote...aggressive, stiff and his shoulders risen up to his neck, due to the high amount of tension, also based on lack of practice.
it's similar with singing - people who can't sing, who lack practice, training, they will stiffen up their neck, their voice, scream, etc..
it's the same with dancing.
From the first time I saw Hyunjin, not even seeing his face, you could pick him up from a line, he would amaze you within a few seconds.

I am very disappointed in what I've seen tonight, including the facial gimmicks, that once again remind me of Taehyung in an unpleasant way.

View attachment just_hyunjin_never_beating_the_cvntiest_idol_alleg.mp4

very annoying is the constant tongue sticking and his hunchback of Notre Dame pose.

View attachment 240824_특_vma버전으로_말아주다니ㅜ개조아ㅜㅜ#현진_#hyunjin_#StrayKid.mp4
View attachment DAMNNNN_HYUNJIN_🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥#StrayKids_#스트레이키즈_#domi.mp4
View attachment HWANG_HYUNJIN_WHAT_THE_FUCK.mp4
View attachment RT_@HHJNation__face_card_so_good_it_can_solve_the_.mp4

this picture is funny

GVvc_cMa8AEZgzy.jpg

Let me tell you how things work in this area - you have all those gay pedophiles who claim to be "stylists" or "designers", who are just allowed in such a position, because they move in circles filled with gay pedophiles. They pay their fees and in return, they get to touch and ejaculate while working/spending time/touching young nice looking boys.

Take a look at this creep's face

fwe2.jpgfwe3.jpgfwe4.jpg

Also Donatella creeping the hell out of me, she is constantly posting, since their meeting, on Hyunjin's posts and social media. At first I thought it is just her using him, but somehow...this gives MAAAAJOR pedo vibes...I means...it's Donatella...who knows why he's in charge of her gay pedo's brother company...

fwe1.jpg

yeah, I was right. Both clout and absolutely, IMMENSILEY CREEPY PEDOPHILES IN THIS VIDEO. Both her and the men.

aw2donatella.jpg

no, dear child. NOT grandson. She's a pedo.

grandson.jpg

Another one says "mother and son".....if they would only knew...

noooot at all

Just look at this creep's face when Hyunjin is dancing

View attachment w366.mp4

Last edited:
Oh, God. No. NO NO NO . lil Nas?? One of the biggest satan worshipping sick gay pedophiles, blood-sucking monster ?

Of course, fans think, that this is good...

sat1.pngsat2.png

See how manipulation works? Vogue, another jewish tool, in cooperation with J. Park, makes this bold statement, as if Hyunjin had ANY word to say, whatsoever. Do I need to remember, how he was pulled back during his live, for mentioning that he did not had a stylist during fashion week and he came back, as if someone punched him in his face? Not literally...you get the point.

Do you people understand, that what you read in the newspapers, is all but a bunch of lies, coordinated between the players - vogue and J. Park?
Neither BTS, nor stray kids, nor Jungkook or Exo Kai / maybe GDragon and some others who are doing more solo and sued the labels / have ANY power of any sorts and that whenever you read an interview by "them", you see a show, they answer "questions" - EVERYTHING is just a lie. The people behind them design whatever you want to hear and especially whatever THEY need you to think and spend money on.

sat3.png

Hyunjin for sure did NOT choose customer versace for HIS global stray kids tour. He was told he has to be the monkey puppet face for this pedo gay brand and the label, lawyers and his parents are using his face and name to make money out of it.

Attachments

Excuse me, but why is it a Stray Kids hashtag? ....
Just look at what I've said before, the post above...

w325.png

...why do those fans on one side think that their obsession/"idol" is the greatest on the planet, yet hyper-react to irrelevant news about them? As if they don't deserve it...?
BECAUSE SHE SELLS THE ITEMS THANKS TO HIM, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

sq25.png

who the f+++ reads gayogue anymore...

talking about them managing their instagram accounts...yeah...just when the concert ended, "Hyunjin" accepted a reel collaboration on his Instagram profile...yeah...I mean he was with his hands on his phone, and couldn't wait to accept the invitation.

Either way...if so, then...Ambru Zoe 🇷🇴 asked me to share her Instagram link she just posted, to see if it works...
If you could share the link and promote it, would be nice, lets see if it gets accepted as a collaboration.

let's start.

for one - I noticed this already a few weeks ago, but he ruined his face with whatever he's done this month. there is a very visible difference between his face now and only one month ago.
At their last fan meeting, he couldn't even move his face. he looked horrible at tonight's concert, a bit like Michael Jackson.

thankx to a fan edit, this video captures basically the difference between someone outstanding at dancing on the right side, and just a dude doing aggressive moves as a background dancer. everything from today's show was stiff, aggressive, and basic. what characterized Hyunjin's dancing was an abundance of lines - every move was elegantly pursued and executed until the end with easiness, pure emotion and technical accuracy.
Tonight's Hyunjin was...well...I just wrote...aggressive, stiff and his shoulders risen up to his neck, due to the high amount of tension, also based on lack of practice.
it's similar with singing - people who can't sing, who lack practice, training, they will stiffen up their neck, their voice, scream, etc..
it's the same with dancing.
From the first time I saw Hyunjin, not even seeing his face, you could pick him up from a line, he would amaze you within a few seconds.

I am very disappointed in what I've seen tonight, including the facial gimmicks, that once again remind me of Taehyung in an unpleasant way.

View attachment 1129

very annoying is the constant tongue sticking and his hunchback of Notre Dame pose.

View attachment 1130
View attachment 1131
View attachment 1132
View attachment 1133

this picture is funny

View attachment 1134
His traits were handsome,why he have to do so much surgery

Back