Hyunjin Hwang

I can't remember if I mentioned this here or not, but friendly reminder, that JY Park is using Hyunjin as a poster boy. Also the media. I also discovered, that he has the least amount of lines. The most valuable asset...like I've said, they need the best ones to be down. And they - in this case Hyunjin - rather than waking up, he's becoming more obedient, more and more mentioning fans, their relationship...etc...we've seen it with BTS, nothing new.
Their lives were also for a couple of years about them, and interacting in a somehow normal way with the fans, performing dances and/or singing, but then they all start to go down in this parasocial nonsense, because they have nothing else left...well....they could simply DO something. Not adding more fuel to the fire.

View media item 394

ever so often I find it weird how some accounts find pages and people no one knows about and then make it seem as if this is the biggest thing ever because they mentioned someone for clout.

Pollock is one of the biggest shit ever. Whatever blabla the writer wrote, it's bullshit, meant for clout and clicks.

Enhypen, but it's Nikki and Hyunjin...of course people are going to watch it. Who cares about the others...

rwq1.png

I was right....
This is her Instagram page. She has has mostly SKZ posts and tags...another fan showing boobs on her page and writing bullshit for clout.

Dear fans, you do realize, that these are men in their mid 20s. Not babies. Not toys.
On the other hand...fans aren't the only ones to blame.

I find the Han / Hyunjin situation to be similar to the one between Namjoon and Taehyung. I observed, that Han from time to time behaves, in a subtle way mean, not in a teasing way, but in a way where it's obvious, like in the N/T situation, that he's jealous.
Han is fake as f+++. He can't properly act "cute" , you can see that he's mocking the whole fan-situation (previous posting)

ggo.png
View attachment ggo2.mp4

hooker staffer skz hyunjin . There is a dress code for female staffers. Should you wonder, how or why this isn't normal. A skirt so short, that it barely covers the underwear and two "little girl" braids...
We have in every house (opera, radio, tv, company) a dress code, especially when working with men.

View attachment hookerz.mp4

This isn't at all an inappropriate behavior, meant to embrace promiscuity, and deepen their manipulation towards fans - maybe even their own phantasies, who knows...
noooo. this is normal.
If anything, since we're talking about "lawsuits", IF anything, the fans of every boy group, have a pretty good ground for a lawsuit. This manipulation is the base for their fans spending huge amounts of money and time on them...

Capturwra4.png

This is the video I was referring to in my posting

View media item 414

This made me sick to my stomach - how is this woman not in jail is a general surprise. She is a fraud and nothing from what she does is remotely “artistically”, he just ruined a lot with his “art” attempt and I am shocked to see her.

View media item 428

Proof, inappropriate behavior. She was glued to his ass, not giving him ANY space, unprofessional - he was taking pictures for promo and she didn't even bother to move, despite the cameras being all over the place.
What do you think, that behind doors is going on, when they don't even care to hide it in the public? There seems to be a lack of boundaries, what is allowed, what it's not allowed - in this case...she should have immediately moved her body glued to his ass.
His overall appearance was a mess - from the extreme and bad makeup, making him look like a clown, to the clothes.

View media item 436

That they are using those members like puppies, only because they are so damn desperate for attention and 3 seconds of fame, seems to be clear for everyone, except the people involved.

I also noticed one fan lying about the palace/venue being open for visitors...No. They are closed to the public days before an event.
They use his fans, to gather attention and media features.
He was there because Versace was interested in his fans, not HIM per se. He wouldn't be invited if the fans wouldn't show up like crazed chickens.
Interesting how they always know who is who, who is behind the big accounts, they always invite a few smaller ones as well, and how this ACE fancam, received top notch place in the room, good enough to film him from a good angle.

Do you know how many rich people, in the business (fashion) are dying and paying money to be invited/get a seat at an event like this one??
aaaaallll plaaaaaanned

Reactions: 000
If you thought, that being a hooker hidden as a "staffer" or stylist was the biggest issue...wait until you find out how deep this goes and who those people really are.

sf53.pngwr50.png

ret4.png

Last edited:
same staffer glueing and touching him, despite him having multiple bodyguards and her actually standing in his way, only to show that she's touching him.
Same situation as with Jungkook in Qatar.

View media item 440

Back