Hyunjin Hwang

By the way... I refused interviews with 2 major "magazines", knowing very well, that they are going to use me for clout. It would have been a feature of the more serious kind, not someone from the pop world, but when they started to push these "genderless" thoughts, meaning pushing homosexuality and trying to make it seem, as if art only exist with promiscuity they define as "freedom", that's when I said - no.

sooo stupid part. 2

I like how much "MRFREEWILL" loves Hyunjin, but quotes a gay BTS song as his profile motto

w3542mm.png

What to expect from people, if they mock the institution of marriage, if they mock the meaning of a relationship, by engaging in intimate contact - either physical, or sentimental, such as sharing private information - with work colleagues??

Interesting..That's an x-ad, also Versace, most likely for my area, Germany, but look who's featured...I have no idea who this is, but it's not Hyunjin.

236n.png

Of course they are going to touch him !! He shouldn't go there.
It's the same with Jungkook and a similar moment from their concert.

I am shocked to witness his downfall in such a record time.
I can't watch his appearance anymore. He turned out very quickly from someone magical in someone I don't particularly appreciate watching on the stage. The striptease, the tongue sticking, the crying for attention by heavily engaging in body interactions with other members...he was at least one of the members who would somehow be more reserved.

Jesus Christ. How can someone go from being WOW to unwatchable within days...

View attachment wrr31.mp4
View attachment wrr32.mp4

This is the exact type of bullshit Jungkook started to say and have his mind gaslighted with. In order for the company to keep him down. At the same time, he also started (Taehyung was first one), to act in the same "asshole"-type of being on the stage.
Also, touchy with fans.

ff2d1.jpg

View attachment wtt5a.mp4

View attachment ywwt.mp4

At first they all compete, so they try to be better than the other in dancing, singing, etc.
Then they get some results, then they have the phase where they feel, that being in the band isn't good, that they don't get from their EMPLOYER what they deserve.
That's about the time when the employer starts telling them more than before (because it's all part of a well-timed gaslighting approach) , that they are worthless without their fans and the rest of the members. Right before they have to renew their contracts. Something like ....let's see...one year prior when the discussions related to renewal happen.
They are told then, that they should be grateful for being part of the band, improve their...whatever, "work harder". etc.
Next, they are allowed to show some skin, to do some "crazy stuff", and that's about time when they all go nuts. Starting to act like lunatics and assholes on the stage, telling fans to say their name and scream when they command while going home, doing lives, and acting "cute".
Then they start aggressively flirting with fans and then...good luck with the downfall.

We've seen it with BTS. Think about the timeline. Now compare it with Stray Kids and Hyunjin.

So....Hyunjin will attend Versace Show at the Milan Fashion Week, on
September 20th.

Long live the Masonic Satanic World

When_they_age_they_can’t_hide_it_anymore!.jpg

this is soooooo wrong. This is an invitation to pedophilia. Normalizing interactions between adults and minors. They should only allow fan meetings and calls for adults and not minors.
We already had this issue with Taheyung and Jungkook.

Soooo Wrong Part 2. They should stop telling fans I LOVE YOU. Nevermind the mental illness behind it, but making a mockery out of love and relationships is sad. It ruins the society. People should be encouraged to respect and be grateful IF they are ever so lucky or blessed to find someone to love and who loves them back.
Telling everyone I love you and living with a gay dude calling him your wife....that's not good.

View attachment jqwet.mp4

sooo wrong. Part....stopped counting.
This shit again, with TOXIC MASCULINITY.
Instead of saying - THIS IS WRONG, OFFENDING, GAY, SICK. Do not address a MAN with "princess" do you sleep ? and the man should NOT respond with "PRINCESS" as for himself.

WRONG.

prr.png

In the same spirit...

....this is again so wrong. This should NEVER be allowed. not flirting, not this type of parasocial madness.

View attachment uuwt.mp4

In the same spirit...

....this is again so wrong. This should NEVER be allowed. not flirting, not this type of parasocial madness.

View attachment 1223
I wonder if she is another 13y/o looking like she's 21...

Back