Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

Same Choreography. Right in front of your eyes.

View attachment aet2346.mp4
View attachment qw1p.mp4

About two days ago, I posted about Jungkook's brother using him for clout and posting pictures of the dogs AND he also published an Instagram story of "his" brand, built on Jungkook's shoulders.

Now this. Less than 24 hours after.
Remember the scandal? When Jungkook had to step down from the company?
He had to step down because of Bang. Of course, the general public is not aware of this.
Now Jungkook is back at wearing the brand...and I know why. I will write maybe later on this subject.

q425-2.png

Responding to a message I have received, informing me that Enyphen will be in the new Baby Shark movie and that Bang will focus on them while BTS is away.

I don't directly follow Enhypen, but I've noticed an increased traffic related to them. TxT is not big news anymore and they also missed the chance. After soooo many years, they haven't reached much, also because Bang and the company were too preoccupied with too many acquisitions, side projects, desperately trying to fill the BTS void.

On a different subject matter -no, Jungkook was not "sad" or "depressed" during this year, he is not in a slave contract, none of them are. The company had no idea what to do, and suddenly he wasn't the center of attention anymore. If he can't handle reality...then let's have another drink.

I keep telling people about the hookers that are hired to work as staff and that many things behind the stage show the true nature of their character.
Look, again, how desperate they are to be the center of attention and willing to go that low, as to put up some wanna-be-stiptease-show?

Also, this isn't a "leak" of some unknown person. This has been held by Bang / BigHit and released at this time because they decided to do so, in order to trend and while this disgusting video would have caused backlash a few months ago, now the fans are too desperate to receive ANY kind of videos involving Jungkook, so they will take in no matter what they are fed with.

Though this is Taehyung in the video, and maybe it is just the quality, but somehow I have the feeling that some faces are manually blurred. They don't look unclear. They seem to be altered, to make sure that some people are recognized, others not.

View attachment f2346.mp4
View attachment r36.mp4

Last edited:
Let's milk as much as we can out of BTS and at the same time promote the romanticism of "depression", acting dramatic, because your "idol" is doing so, let's play with taking our life, drinking, doing drugs, etc.

Remember a few years ago, when big discussions occurred because Bang wanted to create a "fictional" movie, but with BTS's names, then they had to change the names.
Well, they might have changed the names, but damn, all the actors look very similar to the BTS characters they are playing. Credit @bygoldenmaknae on Instagram.

Namjoon

hqut71.jpg

Jin

hqut72.jpg

Taehyung

hqut73.jpg

Hoseok

hqut74.jpg

Jimin

hqut75.jpg

Jungkook
hqut76.jpg

Yoongi

hqut77.jpg

View attachment 267u.mp4

Last edited:
Oh, Taehyung feeling the need to show to the world, that he's COOL> Ladies. TAEHYUNG IS COOL, you got it? He curses, hence HE IS COOL, DON'T YOU GET IT?

I mean...BITCH I SAID WHAT I SAID. Because that's what it means to be "cool".
Instead of being a real man...

View attachment taehyungiscool.mp4

Last edited:
Let me tell you how Grammys Grannies, Oscars, Nobels, MTVs, EMAs, Vogues, Ambassadorships, Sponsorships, etc. are being given:
- the masonic brothers get together and decide who has been the most fruitful member, who has promoted the most their propaganda
- who deserves the best their approval
- who needs to learn more about how to behave
- who needs to be surprised and won over to join their most inner circles
- who has done enough crimes to be worth their attention
- who has promoted the most gayness, drugs, alcoholism, prostitution, depression, climate bullshit, racism insanity, tolerance and body mutilation
- who has to be punished
- who has to be awarded
- who they have a duty to award
- who „sacrifices” what.

I can’t stop but laugh seeing people fighting over literally, DEVIL’s prizes, that mean NOTHING.

Haven’t I told you, that the “babies” are not going to do real stuff in the military, but act as children with the “gang”, so that Bang can proceed with his Jungkook manipulation?
Jin is going to be his and Jimin’s drill instructor. Meanwhile, his parents and brother will keep spending his money.
I told you that they must still be the ones actually legally cashing in all of his earnings.

IMG_5879.jpeg

They also seem to have the worst nutritionist and fitness/health adviser

In the preview for their upcoming "movie" from PTD on stage, Jimin and Jungkook were shown (again, playing the victim card, so that the fans pity them), how they smell the food and are "starving".
They eat ton of carbs, lot of sweet stuff, lots of chemicals and it seems like an endless amount of hard alcohol.
They are metabolical inflexible and eat junk food.

In the videos below, Jungkook talks about how he cut down on weightlifting and doing 30 minutes of cardio (???)
This is utterly strange. If anything, weightlifting has priority. Muscle building is more important than some irrelevant cardio. If not weight lifting, then at least tabata and then cardio.

Then the bullshit about "golden". Making up fake stories about parents and personal experiences.

Last - once again, more than usual, I was scared about Jungkook's demeanor and disfigurement. He looks like Eminem during his worst drug addiction phase, with nothing left from the old Jungkook, the typical behavior of a person under the heavy influence of substance/s.

These guys don't enter the military and don't have to go through the same program as the rest. If you think that Jungkook won't have access to alcohol, let alone drugs, you are wrong.
He is also medicated, so a big silence and protection layer will be added.
They will most likely live and be surrounded by their own BigHit handlers disguised maybe as trainers, supervisors, or colleagues.

In the end, BTS, BigHit /Hybe, and their lies will profit, as always, from the fan's stupidity.
How blind can one be, to call JungkEminem "baby" or "cute" in his latest live, when the guy hasn't been that drugged in a live.

View attachment wt455.mp4

View attachment 5yyu.mp4

View attachment wer243.mp4

That's not even singing.

I believe your abbreviation wdym means "what do you mean"...
Yes, I am referring to psychotropic drugs.

I can't vouch over BigHit's statements, especially since they were very active between 2019-2021 promoting the romanticism of depression and mental diseases, so they might just have made as always false statements to fit the propaganda, but according to their own statements Yoongi was taking meds, I also believe Jimin and that basically all of them were going to "therapy".
Either way, based on their behavior I believe that Yoongi, Jimin, and Jungkook are on meds, especially Jimin heavier, and Jungkook the heaviest.
They have the typical eye-look, like a mad-dog, and other symptoms and signs.

Since BigHit needs to keep everything under control, which is why I mentioned in the past, that not even their lawyers are actually....THEIR lawyers, but follow the interest of Bang, it goes the same for the doctors.
Any therapist would step in and make it clear, that the reason of their "depression" is nothing but propaganda of romanticizing depression, which is not the non-stoppable complaining about this and that, how the people around them are putting these ideas in their head and many other aspects - I am just giving short examples.
Most of the people, with only some exemptions, go to the nuts-doc, because they are spoiled, have money, and need drugs. Doctors make money if people are sick, especially psychologists and psychiatrists.
If you look at Jimin and Jungkook, their state of mind and looks have worsened tremendously over the past 3 years.
Jungkook was already talked about in this case, now I am looking a bit into Jimin, who was ALWAYS problematic in his behavior. Aggressive, with obviously sick homosexual tendencies, the need for over-sexualization, his weird licking of Jungkook's ear, as well as other interactions with him on stage.
Then it comes to the intellectual part - they are obviously stupid. I mean...Jimin said - and I believe this to be true - that he doesn't know what to do in his room, so he starts drinking.
Well...I barely make it on this forum, which is my creation and I barely sleep.
If I had even one hour free, I would spend it learning more.

Despite their propaganda of "hard-working", the only thing that they did to 90% in their entire "career", was to play and fool around. They are still trying, up to this date, to avoid work.
They are severely medicated and you can see it by their weird performances pre-2020. Their demeanor on stage, especially Jungkook and Jimin, their behavior, their sudden 10 seconds overly-active and then crashing down, is the result of strong medication, meant to act quickly.

Look at both of them and compare them with the others.
Taehyung is the only one, or used to be the only one in the center, with normal behavior and I doubt he is taking nuts-meds.

Pair that with alcohol and drugs and you have the perfect recipe for destruction.
Oh, not to mention the facial destruction with intervention, which is often also the result of people on drugs really, REALLY not being able to process reality, the surroundings, and their image in the mirror.

WHHHHHy do they always make it so obvious, when everyone else is already aware, that they are blurred out and you can't see anything.
They are making it on purpose. I wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't tried so hard to show, that she is hiding from the camera. #desperatehookergirlfriend

View attachment wey3.mp4

Something has to be said, not that it is worth any award, or so, but between the 2 spoiled "babies", Taehyung took it pretty decent. He didn't made a fuzz about it, petty drama and drugged/drunken lives.
And.. with all the surgeries in the world...even though he should have stopped at some point, but at least he didn't botched his face like Jungkook....he looks good.

Are they retards?? What kind of an article is this??
Elvis was a pedophile, drug and alcohol addict, cheater and not "King of RocknRoll". He was a pretty face, with a good voice and dancing skills. Overrated, like everything coming from America, couldn't reach his full potential.

"when Elvis – surely the Jung Kook of his day – was enlisted for US military service in the late 1950s, it broadened his appeal and made him even more popular (even though he fell in love with a 14-year old as he was doing it.)"

"All seven members of BTS have now been conscripted into mandatory military service in South Korea, which means an 18-month hiatus (at least) for the K-pop superstars.
The first member to enlist, Jin, began his service last December, followed by J-Hope, Suga, RM, and V. This Tuesday (December 13), Jimin and Jung Kook were the last to sign up.
For Jung Kook, this comes shortly after a promotional tour for his wildly successful solo album, Golden, which saw the singer performing on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and to crowds of adoring fans from a Times Square rooftop, as well as being a Dazed cover star.
According to the group’s manager, BTS will get back together around 2025, but it’s possible they will perform for their fellow troops during their enlistment – as other K-pop acts have done before them. Over the past year, there has been a huge debate in South Korea over whether the band should have been enlisted at all. Military service is mandatory for all able-bodied men over the age of 18, but the government does make exceptions for some people, including Olympic athletes and some classical musicians.
Pop stars, however, are not eligible, something which has struck many South Korea commentators as unfair: many have argued that BTS, thanks to their global influence and contribution to the economy, deserved an exemption. The South Korean government had previously introduced a new law which allowed K-Pop stars (among other cultural figures) to defer enlisting until the age of 30, but declined to exempt them altogether.
Several BTS members have said farewell to their fans on social media. Posting a picture of himself with a fresh, army-mandated buzzcut, V wrote on fan platform Weverse: “I think I’ll be fine except for one thing, that I won’t be able to make happy memories with you for a while, which is the hardest part”. The group’s record label issued a statement asking fans of the band not to gather outside the military enlistment sites, for safety reasons, although some have already done so.
It might be a sad day for the ARMY, but no doubt BTS will come out stronger on the other side. There’s a historical precedent for this: when Elvis – surely the Jung Kook of his day – was enlisted for US military service in the late 1950s, it broadened his appeal and made him even more popular (even though he fell in love with a 14-year old as he was doing it.)"

I believe your abbreviation wdym means "what do you mean"...
Yes, I am referring to psychotropic drugs.

I can't vouch over BigHit's statements, especially since they were very active between 2019-2021 promoting the romanticism of depression and mental diseases, so they might just have made as always false statements to fit the propaganda, but according to their own statements Yoongi was taking meds, I also believe Jimin and that basically all of them were going to "therapy".
Either way, based on their behavior I believe that Yoongi, Jimin, and Jungkook are on meds, especially Jimin heavier, and Jungkook the heaviest.
They have the typical eye-look, like a mad-dog, and other symptoms and signs.

Since BigHit needs to keep everything under control, which is why I mentioned in the past, that not even their lawyers are actually....THEIR lawyers, but follow the interest of Bang, it goes the same for the doctors.
Any therapist would step in and make it clear, that the reason of their "depression" is nothing but propaganda of romanticizing depression, which is not the non-stoppable complaining about this and that, how the people around them are putting these ideas in their head and many other aspects - I am just giving short examples.
Most of the people, with only some exemptions, go to the nuts-doc, because they are spoiled, have money, and need drugs. Doctors make money if people are sick, especially psychologists and psychiatrists.
If you look at Jimin and Jungkook, their state of mind and looks have worsened tremendously over the past 3 years.
Jungkook was already talked about in this case, now I am looking a bit into Jimin, who was ALWAYS problematic in his behavior. Aggressive, with obviously sick homosexual tendencies, the need for over-sexualization, his weird licking of Jungkook's ear, as well as other interactions with him on stage.
Then it comes to the intellectual part - they are obviously stupid. I mean...Jimin said - and I believe this to be true - that he doesn't know what to do in his room, so he starts drinking.
Well...I barely make it on this forum, which is my creation and I barely sleep.
If I had even one hour free, I would spend it learning more.

Despite their propaganda of "hard-working", the only thing that they did to 90% in their entire "career", was to play and fool around. They are still trying, up to this date, to avoid work.
They are severely medicated and you can see it by their weird performances pre-2020. Their demeanor on stage, especially Jungkook and Jimin, their behavior, their sudden 10 seconds overly-active and then crashing down, is the result of strong medication, meant to act quickly.

Look at both of them and compare them with the others.
Taehyung is the only one, or used to be the only one in the center, with normal behavior and I doubt he is taking nuts-meds.

Pair that with alcohol and drugs and you have the perfect recipe for destruction.
Oh, not to mention the facial destruction with intervention, which is often also the result of people on drugs really, REALLY not being able to process reality, the surroundings, and their image in the mirror.
Hi. I don't know if you've seen this yet. After Namjoon left/enlisted, there is this account on insta,Imusubin, apparently close friend of Namjoon (this is her account https://instagram.com/imusubin?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA== )
She posted a "I love you" + tons of emojis for Namjoon and pictures with them. But if you check her account(posts from 2019), quite disturbing wwhat seems that are some drugs in a pan/cauldron and the second highlight on top of the profile with the sunset/sun, on the 6 April2023, she posted she read book about cannabis/marijuana. I get that she is a friend(though female friends don't go public with I love yous and what seems couple pics- just my presumption, I don't know if she is his girlfriend)...but why go public with all those posts, when Namjoon is a public person?! Is he doing that too, then? What do you think?

I don't know who that drugged weirdo is, I've seen the picture she posted with Namjoon, there is no friendship between a man and a woman. Men talk with women they like, women talk with men they like. There is no "but". If you like the company of a guy that you are not in love with, I assure you it's only because he's kissing your ass because he's in love with you.

The same goes for vice versa. Those guys have always been surrounded by people worshiping them.

By now every girl posting a picture with them knows what she's getting into. And it's always for clout. Even if she were his girlfriend.

I don't know who that drugged weirdo is, I've seen the picture she posted with Namjoon, there is no friendship between a man and a woman. Men talk with women they like, women talk with men they like. There is no "but". If you like the company of a guy that you are not in love with, I assure you it's only because he's kissing your ass because he's in love with you.

The same goes for vice versa. Those guys have always been surrounded by people worshiping them.

By now every girl posting a picture with them knows what she's getting into. And it's always for clout. Even if she were his girlfriend.

Back