Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

Exactly

Here you can see how bad the jewish American dancers are.

Oh, remember THIS?

Last edited:
Once again a confirmation of what I wrote earlier in this thread about the audience at Times Square.

That's the advantage of having real knowledge and knowing the business. I spot a fakery when I see one. I know the lies, the propaganda, the strategies.

sdgt1.jpgsdgt2.jpgsdgt3.jpgsdgt4.jpgI

Last edited:
People believe that the answers they give are their own answers, but they are being told, letter by letter, what to answer, and those answers are tailored to the personality they each represent. Not just BTS, but everyone in general. Beyonce is so afraid, because she is big-time idiot, that she doesn't give interviews anymore, after ridiculing herself so often.
At around minute 5 (I shared the video with that timing), he describes "3D", talking about the 2000s vibes.
I doubt that Jungkook listens to 2000s American pop, and you can hear it from his voice, how he is repeating a text that he learned.
Every label receives the answers before the interview and decides what their monkeys answer and what not. They write the answers, the monkeys learn them and that's what people are watching/hearing. A fakery.
They copy the Backstreet Boys/Spice Girls models in a less favorable installation.

'sponsors' so that they pay for fake streams and purchases. By the way, this goes for BTS in general.

awe52.png

Glad I've saved a screenshot because that tweet saying that they sent out invitations to influencers is now gone.

• it isn't bad, but it is nothing special. it was only interesting because he dances better than the rest in BTS, who are horrible at moving their body - Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi.
  • the painted-nails with his girlie hair and the clothes only give gender dysphoria promotion. And since I also teach, I've seen this in troubled and brainwashed children by the Gay Propaganda. They paint their nails to look like girls because they look "special".
  • NOT AGAIN BTS CHOREOGRAPHY. EVERYTHING, from the beginning, the first 20 seconds are only Stigam, Fake Love, Boy With Love and the jump is from the Bulletproof dance break.
  • everything in that video is just BTS choreography in a different order.
  • some choreographer/dancer was tagged, but...probably another way to promote someone working for Bang.

Oh, now I understand it - he's gay and Bang took him in to....nourish him with his qualities.

Taehyung. Always trying to fake it "cool". Throwing things around. Acting "not bothered", or faking a "surprise" to receive a reaction.
The most disturbing here though is the troubled schoolgirl look, with the shirt revealing non-toned arms, very feminine. This is something all members have been doing for years. Wearing blouses drifting off the shoulders, to expose some bodyparts. LIKE SCHOOLGIRLS.

This is not "muscles". This is fat. Don't be fooled by false interpretation. Toned arms look different. This is fat around his belly, breast,s and arms.
Unfortunately, this color of hair looks good on him, but the effeminate look and behavior turned him into an ultimate gay "butterfly". If he would be a man and act as one, this look would be the best on him.

wet44w.jpg

Last edited:
In case you are not heavily following anything K-pop-related, you have probably missed this news today, related to a BigHit / Hybe / Bang Si-Hyuk employee, who was fired in September because he stole/embezzled funds.

In today's article, I am going to explain how everything that BigHit, Bang Si-Hyuk, Park Ji Won are publishing is nothing but lies, and everything they do proves day by day their incompetence and fraudulent mentality within the company and the people they work and are affiliated with.

1) despite their contrary claims, Bang / BigHit has leaked personal (BTS) information for years to the public, knowingly exposing BTS and TxT members to dangerous situations, especially their in-and-out flights, a situation that has visibly become some sort of a "let's hope nothing bad happens" dice-betting, only to trend in the news.
It is also the member's fault, for accepting this situation.
When it came down to making sure they flew without being noticed to a "secret location/project", they managed the situation very well.

It is only BigHit hooker staffers, that have access to private data. For years they "leaked" information to the public, with zero outrage and zero repercussions.
For Bang and the rest of the gang to claim blabla, how they have zero tolerance and whatever bullshit they use as a lie to clean the image, is nothing but showing how high the criminality is, that they arrange, coordinate, engage in, and support.

2) it is not the first time they have been caught in an outrageous scandal, where they portray themselves as the victim.
I wrote about the other incident here

In both cases the report/articles about it are inconsistent, senseless and both cases look as if they were paid to write about it, in terms that would fit Bang's narrative and help the company.

3) I am not aware of one single incident where stylists/employees/assistants haven't used their affiliation with a certain personality for personal gain. For BigHit / Hybe to act as if this doesn't happen within the company, is one of their biggest lie. In fact, I am not aware of any other company, where the level of abuse within the company by the single employees is as high as within BigHit. All under their approval.
When it doesn't go their way, they act as the victims.
Where was the victim in this case?

4) The article says nothing, except that the person in question was fired for taking advantage of the name of the company (who doesn't>>>) .
WHERE is the embezzlement. This sentence here makes no sense: "As of November 17, Employee A is thought to have embezzled and scammed over ₩5.00 billion KRW (about $3.86 million USD) from HYBE and HYBE-related personnel."

How ?
Because embezzlement means stealing money from the company or employer.
But the main action he is being accused of, is the one of having had used the name of the company "to solicit investments for developing new official merchandise or discovering new songs."

Another lie in the article is following: "Employee A is reported to have stolen HYBE’s identity".
You cannot stole a company's identity. A company isn't a person. You can fraudulently so act, as if you are engaging in a conversation in the name of the company, without the board's / bosses consent.

What about that employee who used BTS's car to drive his girlfriend in New York (or was it Los Angeles? I don't remember exactly).

Everything about this article is dubious and looks like BigHit payed to be written in a way, that makes them look as the victim, which brings me to the last stop

5) I cannot blame BigHit to use a tactic that everyone is using. I blame the fans for fuelling this fraudulent company, and the lazy no-good members.
They had this information for two months and paid people to be silent about it. In a time where their stock was going down and already issues with Jungkook were rising.
They print this article on the very same day of Jungkook's concert, where nobody will care, nobody will pay attention and mark my words - in 12 hours they (BigHit Hybe Bang) are going to publish another thing like a commercial, project, news, pictures, video, involving a member and this will go unnoticed.

6) the company is a failure, which only exist because of Jungkook and 20% because of the rest of the members.
It is a balloon filled with water and mold, that cannot live without providing constant material involving Jungkook, and the rest of the band.

source and english link

HYBE Loses $3.8 Million In Embezzlement, Fires And Sues Core “Employee A”​

News

Jenny Kang
10 hours ago
Reportedly, the employee was also BTS’s dance instructor.
According to an exclusive report from IT Chosun, HYBE has lost over ₩5.00 billion KRW (about $3.86 million USD) to “Employee A“—well known to be one of the core members of the company’s founding and BTS‘s dance instructor.

oLzSuBBTlgwJvYMhU8Hoq2alnn4MG0b7VRTRBWMxDHDVrwe-CHwj7p-fEqi4LL8tdEIN4Cy4jjw7xd-wqcGwlP4Sg7yOTGDlpFC6yklcq_ionaQ=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365
HYBE Corporation | Yonhap
Employee A is now under investigation for having embezzled tens of thousands of dollars from the company budget, but also for having scammed fellow composers, choreographers, and business partners hundreds of thousands of dollars. In their scheme, Employee A is reported to have stolen HYBE’s identity, as well as using HYBE’s name to solicit investments for developing new official merchandise or discovering new songs.

As of November 17, Employee A is thought to have embezzled and scammed over ₩5.00 billion KRW (about $3.86 million USD) from HYBE and HYBE-related personnel.
HYBE has since terminated the employment and sued Employee A for fraud and embezzlement. According to IT Chosun’s report, HYBE was made aware of the situation back in September and sought professional help to pursue legal action against Employee A.

Insiders have commented that HYBE might have lacked internal monitoring and auditing processes—considering how long Employee A had been able to get away with the financial crime.

RSxo1wCB7IOoXObS2BEQmQ8SDbs8X0YDkTBjRa9tDQVj24Ob9xn6i_52NBfRn5nhogJX1D_UpRXv5m0XReVQGdHNpXNJUUxsjN7yn7k1c_Kx6w=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

HYBE’s current leaders, including CEO Park Ji Won (far left) for HYBE Corporation in Korea. | HYBE
HYBE has responded, “We will show zero tolerance toward the individual who has violated the company rules and regulations. We will take all possible legal action against the individual, as well as make whatever amendments necessary to prevent the same from happening again. All HYBE personnel will go through a work ethic and anti-corruption training, and all HYBE governance structures will undergo strengthening to upgrade internal monitoring and auditing processes.”

HYBE strictly prohibits its employees from gaining personal benefit using non-disclosable internal information. Please beware of possible scammers using HYBE’s name, HYBE employment, and/or relationships with HYBE artists.
— HYBE
Meanwhile, based on the information provided in the IT Chosun report, K-Pop fans are attempting to identify the former Employee A. While some names have been discussed, nothing has been verified as of the report.

As far as Jungkook's concert goes, an almost 30 year old man, troubled and dependent on the screams of children, living a unreal situation, causing more harm than good.

No voice left

View attachment 22hu.mp4

Becoming a male prostitute out of desperation to be noticed, taking his clothes off every time he gets the chance

qewt3.png

With the company and his parents using everything they have on him, including his obvious disturbing personal issues. There was no point in having an almost naked scene, with sweat, working out, especially since he has no muscles. I talked about it in the past. He is lean, but he has no muscles. He has skinny fat and is built this way, with prominent pectoral muscles (that's the name of the boobs muscles), but if you look carefully, in the CrossFit part, you can see his belly fat.

View attachment wet241p.mov

Always making these kind of statements to manipulate fans

qwr21.jpgqwr22.jpg

And then this:
Are you my boyfriend?
- That's right.
Then kiss your girlfriend
- proceeds to give a virtual kiss...

That's not ok !

View attachment q3326.mp4

To emphasize even more on the whole situation - BigHit Hybe proves over and over again, that they have no idea what to do.
Jungkook's album was squeezed together, there were hints about a tour, but it seems not to be one, but then why have some last-minute concert in South Korea??
Everything is only put together for Hybe BigHit Bang Si-Hyuk to make money, BUT IT DOESN'T HELP THE MEMBERS !

They should have all joined the military when Corona started. it was obvious that there is going to be a break of at least 1-2 years. It would have been the best time to enter the military and come out when the situation has calmed down.
But going to the military would have meant for Bang to not have his IPO and billions.
So he fucked up their lives, with their own approval and the approval of their families, and they lost at least 4 years of their life, in addition to the already 6 lost with the band.

Last edited:
In case no-one noticed, Namjoon is making fun of Jungkook, not in a nice way. It's the same way he used to do it with Taehyung and even other members, when he knows they are doing something stupid to get attention, or out of jealousy. But the jealousy part was always directed to Taehyung and not Jungkook.
Ofcourse Namjoon knows, from the inside, that this whole stripping naked is embarrassing. Even though he did it himself, admiringly not like Jungkook.

r351.png

Whhhhat îs going on

r352.png

Oh, now I know what's going on.
Yesterday I told how BigHit is going to publish 12 hours later one thing after another, to divert from the fraud scandal.
Well, I was right.
They published MULTIPLE news, one of them showing how much they suck out of Jungkook. And what an idiot he is, even yesterday, going on stage and saying "thank you, mother", while his parents abused him since his childhood and used him for his money.

Why. Why are they all taking their clothes off and looking so gay.
And then, the only guy who used to look like a man, Jungkook, is now a joke.

gdje1.jpggdje2.jpg

gdjer1.jpggdjer2.jpg

I believe it was last week or so, that I wrote about Jacob Elordi and his super gay photoshopping. I was right.
What the hell??

wtt5tw.png

You have to understand the meaning of it and how both incredible and outrageous this is.
Jungkook's release of Golden caused Bang's billion-dollar company, built on the shoulders of Jungkook and then BTS, to have its best quarter so far, with increased profit by over 20% !
If you remember my analysis a few days ago, Bang's stock for the past years was related to Jungkook's activities.

I used a translation tool and archived the page of the article
The full translated article is attached to the pdf below

Attachments

• JungkookHybe.pdf
    113.8 KB · Views: 13
You have financed evil

This is what Jungkook wrote (I used an automatic translation service, so errors might occur) :

"Dear ARMYs,
It's already the end of November. It's very windy. As you all know, I'm writing a short letter to you.
This December, I will begin a new journey. I will be leaving you for a while to serve in the military. My heart feels heavy on one hand as I tell you this news, but on the other hand, my heart warms as I recall precious memories with ARMY.
Every moment I've spent with you so far has been the brightest time of my life.
ARMY's laughter, support, and love have led me this far, and I am so thankful for silently walking with me while supporting my dreams.
I am cautious in telling you to just wait while I am doing my military service. 1 year and 6 months is a long time, so I cannot say this selfishly, but I promise that when I return, I will stand on stage in the same place I have always been and with a more grown appearance.
In the meantime, I hope ARMYs’ lives will always be filled with laughter and happiness.
I hope that ARMY’s daily life will be filled with health and beauty.
I will miss you deeply in my heart as I wait for the day when we can meet again and share new stories. Please do not get sick and stay healthy.
I love you."

(the picture on the right is from archiveforJK on X)
jkkert.jpgahhsu2.jpeg

Amidst the news of Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Namjoon enlisting, there we have it!
Once again, another proof of BigHit / Hybe / Bang Si-Hyuk ruining the members' lives for the company's benefit, and once again - the members aren't victims, they are responsible for this mess.
Jimin, Namjoon, and Taehyung were put on hold for more than a year to enlist at the same time as Jungkook, while the company boosts its IPO.
While it is unclear where they are going to enlist, at this moment this gives me the feeling of the "babies" enlisting together with Namjoon also because they can't handle real life.
People get scared because of the military, it has been labeled as "conservative", "bad", etc...but what scares those boys is actually having to have some structure and discipline in their life, which they never did.
Taehyung and Jungkook lived for 10 years an ongoing party, Namjoon is one of the figures forced on them as the father figure. We will wait and see, but for now, it gives me the feeling of all of them going together like cowards.

The whole year was an ongoing proof of Bang's and the company's incompetence, as they rely solely on Jungkook and in ...I don't know...maybe 30% on the rest of the band. But 7 people, as well as a 10 year old continuous propaganda of "OT7", brings in more money and more headlines, than one person, in this case Jungkook.
Jungkook ruined his life and his career with all the decisions involving Bang, BTS and the company.
He could have had a career and maybe even be exempted on real merit. Going in so early, when he should have concentrated on his solo career, is the final straw.
Even Taehyung could have used his pretty face and gone into movies, singing, anything. They aren't going to stay pretty and "cute" for a long time.

But nothing matters when it comes to the benefit of the company and as always, the members aren't victims, nor are they innocent.
They are so desperate for attention and live themselves in this parasocial, utopian insanity, where they are the Messiah, actually living as pedophiles, surrounded by children, but f++++++ hookers, doing drugs, smoking, being alcoholics.
Nothing of it is real.
Lastly, I blame the fans for not taking responsibility over their own life and not being smarter than a gay pedophile criminal, and the parents of the seven members, who continuously find ways to milk them as much as possible, in every imaginable, and unimaginable way.

It was the worst decision to be made for Jungkook and Taehyung.
It was a year where nothing was planned, it was filled with different projects, so that Bang gets his money.
I was the only one updating and proving all their fakery and strategy
  • the recording of Jungkook with that hooker got "leaked" just in time when his album/single was released, even though the recording was at least 6 months old
  • Jimin's "album" and lack of promotion, concerts, etc, even though Jimin has no business to be on a stage if you are going to release an album, then be sure to promote the hell out of it, all over the place. But they didn't. They couldn't have promoted all members. They don't know how!
  • Hoseok's, Yoongi's, and Namjoon's albums, were equally a waste of time, nothing but the mentioned tactic of releasing ANYTHING, so that the company benefits from it
  • the sudden release of Jungkook's album, which was obviously put together in a short time and the songs are miserable and embarrassing
  • the lack of touring, only one concert with 2,500 people, in his own country, even though I am sure Jungkook would have filled a 10,000 stage under those circumstances
  • an album and debut wasted for nothing
  • they (Bang / BigHit / Hybe) are going to release lots of BTS material during this time, to keep the profits coming. But a company that relies on one solo act and a sideband, who hasn't managed to have one single successful act in 15 years since its existence, is a fraud.
  • I have doubts about them hiding in a secret building and not going to the military, but I would assume they don't follow the same program as the general population while in the military, if not for anything, but for security reasons. I already hinted at this.
    Especially in the case of Jungkook. I doubt he will actually GO to the military. Who knows how many crazed fans are within the institution itself and he never lived outside this unreal surrounding created by Bang.

• I blame the fans for funding the destruction of the individual members and the members for being so stupid, and with no morals. All they cared about was promoting the worst of the evils ("sustainability", gayness, drugs, prostitution, mockery of anything of importance. Don't cry because your darling is going to the military.

You are what you pay for and...

You have financed evil

Last edited:
Back