Stray Kids

View attachment bbsd.mp4

This is an example of the pathetic and dangerous approach of life. Wanting to be famous and worshiped in an un-earthy way, for absolutely no reason, begging obsessed little girls to scream your name and buy stuff your employer collects the money for, while slapping your name on it.

their make-up and clothes are also going down the same BTS-path. Ugly, not suited for a performance.
Their make up and hair is boring, generic, extremely robotic and lazy.
black eyeliner, shadow and kim Kardashian exaggerated lip-contour.

Where is their make-up and clothes from 3 years, even 2 years ago??

bebt-png.1185

View attachment rr3.mp4rr3a.png

NO. This is NOT sexual harassment and nothing to be surprised about. They GO ON STAGE, MIMICKING GAY SEXUAL ACTS, LIVING TOGETHER, TALKING ABOUT AND FILMING SLEEPING AND LIVING TOGETHER, sharing saliva, the same fork, bottle of water, etc...it's like the neverending land of perversity, and....people shouldn't ask if he's sleeping in the same bed with lee know?? REALLY> ARE YOU REALLY THAT CRAZY STUPID LOVE?

eg5.jpg
View attachment nneg.mp4

Gay Hilfiger outfits look soooo bad, boring, no meaning, no impression...now guess how someone as bad as him, gets to have a famous brand...

name 3 things that made him get here. Thread's homework for today.

View attachment 1202
View attachment 1203

Gay Hilfiger outfits look soooo bad, boring, no meaning, no impression...now guess how someone as bad as him, gets to have a famous brand...

name 3 things that made him get here. Thread's homework for today.
*Selling his soul 👁️🏁
*Having some kind of introduction into the elite industry circles… then having homo relations with said elite…to launch his brand🍆
*Being a pdo😏🍕🌭

I have NO words.
Please notice her waitress/stripper outfit and how she spreads her legs on the ground in front of him. The stripper high heels, the stripper pantyhose....this is NOT how a staff member dresses.

View attachment 1214
Wow, just wow!! Like, what is she looking for (as if I didn't know). Felix should've just walked away while she was kneeling & not given her permission to unbutton/unbelt him like that.

Wow, just wow!! Like, what is she looking for (as if I didn't know). Felix should've just walked away while she was kneeling & not given her permission to unbutton/unbelt him like that.
Yes. That's what I thought as well. His responsibility is to draw a line, it didn't look well. They are not babies and he should have stopped her. It is embarrassing.
It is not my first time saying this, but STAFFERS HAVE DRESSCODES. All those hookers they walk around to get attention. It is extremely unprofessional, even if they weren't hookers. They should not be dressed in highheels, not wear bow ties, not dressed for gala,etc..

Back