Stray Kids

Based on this video compilation, I can say that:
- their appearance in other shows is better, the ones featured in the video look lustless, bored, tired;
- that ex-member Kim Woojin scares me and doesn't fit at all in the ensemble, especially not when everyone looks mean at the camera
- their appeal grows, the more Felix and Hyunjin are at the center
- as I've said, they are not at the same level, but not the disaster of BTS
- it's a damn if you do, damn if you don't. I can't get my eyes off Hyunjin when he dances (good- because even here there are issues, that I talk about separately in his thread), even when I don't see his face.That makes me loose interest in the others, unless Felix sings in his lower voice

As far as Woo Jin goes - it's a weird situation. I find it good, that Park forbids club outgoing, though...I doubt that all members are sticking to the rule...
He was found not guilty of sexual misconduct, but the whole thing is just weeeeeirrrd.

...that's the problem, when you don't leave people just do their thing and have to come up with lies, in order to create a false story. This is one of the reasons I blame the members involved, for perpetuating the useless lies. It is unimportant, if Bang Chan/any other members came up with the name.
but nooooo...they have to make up things so that fans can talk about unimportant stuff, rather than their music, singing, or dancing

soooooo....
one fan (stalker?) waited and hoped to see someone from the SKZ, she is getting jealousy "hate", because she did, what others want to receive social points for, for practicing "social justice".
JYP says no fotos around building, etc...this girl allegedly lied by claiming she so happened to have been there when...I don't know which Stray Kids members this is...entered the cafe. But I mean...they can't drink their caffee somewhere else, except where they know people are looking for them> Either way, the girl did nothing wrong.

i don't know...she might be a "stalker", but...well...decide for yourself

Stray Kids destroying themselfes within 5 seconds, by going the BTS-prostitution route. The one thing that I liked about ExO, is that they always showed full body dancer moves, taking their clothes off and making it look natural.
In both cases, BTS and Stray Kids use striptease and sex-club-taking-off-clothes as desperate means to gain their fans attention

Their fans are up to 90% underage girls, children

View attachment BANG_CHAN_.mp4Bang_Chan_at_Stray_Kids_concert_in_Seoul_today. (1).jpgBang_Chan_at_Stray_Kids_concert_in_Seoul_today..jpg

LEADER OF THE GAYS???

Is nobody in South Korea succeeding without being a slut and a gay pedophile??

Last edited:
while their outfits in the past were great, the past two years i noticed how they become annoyingly ugly, gay and tasteless.
I wonder if THIS designer of theirs has anything to do with it…as well as their multiple brand affiliation

it’s funny how, every band in their beginnings, have better style, than when they get more famous and „fashion” gay jews „designer” start to „collaborate” with them…

their stylists

https://stray-kids.fandom.com/wiki/Collaborators#Styling

according to this user, some riots started at the concert, because of the poor handling of the stores?? I don't get it, how someone can be sooooo stupid, to purchase stuff, that the members don't even get a paycheck for. And then to wait an entire day in the line for it.

Gay Propaganda. Making toys for each respective member, that can hold hands, by using magnets. Those people aren't together, they aren't man and wife.
F+++ing gay nazis.

of course they hide them. They tell you, I LOVE YOU, while bringing their hookers to the concert. it's what Jungkook did with that tattooer girl.

What💀💀 (1).jpgWhat💀💀.jpg

I said this before, with BTS, and it goes, as always, with everything, and everyone else.

See the stage camera in this clip, going after Felix?

People, this should be a CONCERT. not with the focus on the camera, but focus on the stage, on the outside.
There is a difference between filming a movie, doing a recording and a concert/performance. You can't be FREE, if you have to look at camera 3, camera 5, and camera 1.
Their greediness, to make money out of everything, out of every concert, every tour, everything, is what ruins (in part, in addition to the rest), everything related to this profession.

ff2d2.png
View attachment ff2d3.mp4

Always. Always. The same hypocritical tactic. Victimhood, saying the same- what am I worthy? why do you like me?
I worked hard, we gave up our youth....blabla.
They gave up not working because they chose to do photoshoots, gay and play around, live an ongoing play-time, have no responsibility.

What's most bothering, with all these groups, is that they're all told to bitch about those things, as a strategy to manipulate their fans.

I don't know what they gave up their youth for....maybe they all live a secret second life, where they do something for living.

ff2d4.pngff2d5.jpgff2d6.jpg

It's incredible, how inappropriate her sexual arm-pulling is, yet nobody calls it out. I mean....this is husband/wife behavior. Not a 50 year old weirdo!

Back