Stray Kids

Stray Kids submissions for the 2025 Grammys:
Ate: Album of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album
Chk Chk Boom: Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Music Video, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

Think about the whole propaganda of them crying, "sharing their feelings" and ruining everyone.
Even for a woman. Girl. It doesn't matter. We should learn to be more solid, more stable. Not overusing our feelings. Crying for every shit.

sas0.png

People like her are the reason why homosexuality and pedophilia are succeeding and becoming the new normal.
Deranged sick people who want to hear - you are perfect the way you are, you work so hard, bla bla.

View attachment 1739View attachment 1740

Proving my point...how can THIS even exist? This is CRAZY. GENDER DYSPHORIA.

View attachment 1742View attachment 1743View attachment 1744

View attachment 1746

the other gay...leaving a comment on that dude's picture calling him "papa".... no words.

That woman looks a creep

It's bye bye bye Stray Kids.

what happened is that Stray Kids Fucked up
Credit - AMA video

View media item 479

It was one of those moments, where you ask yourself - WHAT are those people doing? It's not only, that their performance was abysmal, they were lifeless, heavy in their movements (except Felix) and boring.
Their usage of overweight black dancers was once again proof for the fakery and damaging jewish propaganda around "racism", and also using non-asian dancers is equally negative.
Below you can find Nsync's comparison - it isn't the best choreography, but they had SOME life in their faces.
The part, where the tempo is faster was particularly bad, because they were NOT MOVING according to the feeling of the music.

What surprised me the most, was Hyunjin's stiff, unrecognisable dancing, which I will talk about separately in his thread.
What bothered me was also the audience/extras as "public". Everything about it was bad.
Around the end, when they move forward to the front of the stage (when they're all walking), I had a deja vu BTS, the stupid hand moves for no good reason. Why is it that they think, it looks good??
Where is the joy? Where is the honor? Where is the beauty?
GONE. BYE BYE BYE

View attachment Nsync - Bye, Bye, Bye(American Music Awards 2000).mp4

View attachment NSYNC - Bye Bye Bye - The Atlantis Concert (November 20 2001).mp4

It's bye bye bye Stray Kids.

what happened is that Stray Kids Fucked up
Credit - AMA video

View media item 479

It was one of those moments, where you ask yourself - WHAT are those people doing? It's not only, that their performance was abysmal, they were lifeless, heavy in their movements (except Felix) and boring.
Their usage of overweight black dancers was once again proof for the fakery and damaging jewish propaganda around "racism", and also using non-asian dancers is equally negative.
Below you can find Nsync's comparison - it isn't the best choreography, but they had SOME life in their faces.
The part, where the tempo is faster was particularly bad, because they were NOT MOVING according to the feeling of the music.

What surprised me the most, was Hyunjin's stiff, unrecognisable dancing, which I will talk about separately in his thread.
What bothered me was also the audience/extras as "public". Everything about it was bad.
Around the end, when they move forward to the front of the stage (when they're all walking), I had a deja vu BTS, the stupid hand moves for no good reason. Why is it that they think, it looks good??
Where is the joy? Where is the honor? Where is the beauty?
GONE. BYE BYE BYE

View attachment 1758

View attachment 1759
They ruined Nsync choreography,looks they have no energy

sooo stupid. This "who paved the way"

NONE of you did. NONE of you are professionals. The crazier the fans, the higher the success. If anything, your sick fans destroying their life paved the way for more madness funded by jews.

Back