Hyunjin Hwang

...but I thought "stay" are their girlfriend. What is there to be hiding?

SICK

Someone calling him "rapunzel" isn't something GOOD, it's actually derogative. Why is it with all those kpop members attracting the weirdest sick gays and lesbians?

...but I thought "stay" are their girlfriend. What is there to be hiding?

SICK

Someone calling him "rapunzel" isn't something GOOD, it's actually derogative. Why is it with all those kpop members attracting the weirdest sick gays and lesbians?

Yes that Rapunzel drawing looks disturbing ,i also saw videos of Bts painted as girls

1) The video this fan recorded is not the same, as from the official performance. This is unusual and bares the question - what was an obsessed fan doing there during a presumable rehearsal/another take/etc. and why was she the only one allowed to film, how did she come so close in contact with Hyunjin to get his autograph and what is happening behind the stage....

Original recording of the performance

View media item 479

Her recording, where you can notice that it is not the same as the original - in her recording, Hyunjin slightly stumbles at some point and when he starts walking on the stage, in the original performance he starts with a pirouette and his entire walk on the stage up until the ending is different than from the original recording.

View media item 478
2) I mentioned yesterday that I am going to comment separately on Hyunjin's performance, so there it is - his augmented stiffness is proof for lack of practice and the insecurities are noticeable. Unfortunately what made him once special, is simply gone, he has limited everything to stiff movements, unclean execution and same "too cool for school" dumb expression as Jungkook and Taehyung, because he's focused on stupid appearance dumb effects, rather than the interpretation of a dance.
I found these on the internet, credit to the user, but you can notice the easiness and the facial expression during the same movement and compare it with AMA's performance, where he couldn't jump, couldn't raise easily his legs and was making this dumb JKT face.

View media item 484
View media item 483
3) this is M countdown, or Ingikayo something "staff" . Sure....

View media item 477

I hope, that Hyunjin finds his beauty back. What made him special on stage it's inside the soul, not in the face, not doing some dump rapper hand movements, and not without practice.

Last edited:
I made this edit so that you can understand it better. This kind of lack of oversight shouldn't happen. It's bad for everyone. I don't care that they need to "satisfy" their fans, either keep the recording to yourself, or the company should have brains and professionals dealing with this issue.
Wait...I thought that the members were the "PROFESSIONAL" ones....

View media item 485

The fake recording from the supposed "AMA performance" is circulating on the internet. I gave @AmbruZoe to upload it on x, everyone is ignoring the issue because they are obsessed with numbers, rather than reality. It's always the same madness.

How about "trending" the fact that there is something fishy going on there and some stupid desperate girl posted a recording that probably shouldn't have gotten out and got access to Hyunjin and a dedication? How about trending this?
Are those people even interested in dealing with reality?

Another big time manipulation

This "writer" looking like a heavy-duty lesbian, is being pushed and awarded this masonic prize, for promoting veganism, in a country that eats lots of meat-dishes.
The subject of her books is playing the victim card, on how society caused all of her issues, because her family had an issue with her being a vegan.

Hyunjin was promoting her stupid books and this is how low the bar is not set - Nobel prize, to influence the market and people's health in South Korea, to push no-meat into people's brain, and "oh my God, society is soooo bad, because they want you to eat meat".

Yes, it some fucking meat.

Her writings are so boring

"As The Vegetarian comes to a close, we are left with a haunting and deeply unsettling portrayal of one woman's struggle for autonomy and self-identity."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? She's a gay nutjob pushing vegetables down the throat. Have you ever heard of the danger of carbohydrates, oxalates, lectins?

A lesbian married to a gay, both denying their mental illness and blaming it on eating meat....

news-p.v1.20241011.468c1a8a0eaf487eb27304a094ceedcf_P1.jpg

Back