Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

!Check out Jin. He's the biggest perv out of them all. He had an erection on stage and was showing it off to the others. He didn't even had the dignity to hide it from their underage fans.

I know he's a disgusting pervert. Why would you do that in front of a camera? If he can't control his dirty mind while he's being filmed imagine what he's doing behind closed doors, when no one is watching.

That’s surprising, i thought he was going to get away with it. But aren’t there some in army who want him to leave bts anyway…

Whenever the police investigate something, it always goes to the prosecutor. He broke the law and was massively under alcohol influence. I believe the moment it became public, it couldn't go under the table, such as when some policeman hides the files...He will probably just get a fine, but seeing all those videos of him constantly drinking and making others drink as well, is :censored:.

except...this is the newest Lady Gaga, playing the Palestine card, acting "cool" while doing all the masonic shows promoting the same satanic worshiping bullshit.

here you go, girl !

wrt36.jpg

Because staffers are all obsessed hookers. And the members are desperate for attention. That's how the company is keeping them - feeding them some crazy notion, faaaar away from reality, that it is normal for some deranged people to be obsessed with you, without merit.
How often haven't I drew the attention to things like how the members undress and live everything with the "staff" - I wonder how many underwear with sperm the hooker staffers have collected from them...

we're from Hybe?? don't they realize, that this isn't something to brag about?

yeah...

The problem is the overuse of make up, making them look soooo much different, than their real self

reaaally.... i wonder how many times he asked their fans to show him llllooooovvveeee

BTS BTS BTS...sure...
View attachment 1227

....when will people learn...

View attachment 1228
Speaking of "paving the way", not everyone is falling for that bait...except the delusional fans.

This is where my patience ends - they SIGNED for everything that's happening and please do not bring the parents into this. You are old enough to sign your own contracts, you don't need your parents to hold your hands. You signed for this and didn't care, because you wanted to be famous hookers who can't sing, can't dance, but get to go on a stage and shake the skinny leg.
Don't play the victim.

Last edited:
I posted earlier today about another gender dysphoric mentioned for following Hyunjin on Instagram, as if this is such a compliment for Hyunjin, now this....remember years ago when I was talking about those shows being nothing but a masonic ceremony, where they share meaningless prizes left and right?
Look who the presenter is...

eet43qahh.png

This was the erection video I was talking about

other incidents

...by the way...there are special underwater for dancers, to avoid the view of the penis and testicles moving around, if not for esthetic reasons, then for practical ones - it gets in the way.

Back