Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

This post in the "jews" thread, fits also in here

the comment section...that one user saying how people label one as nuts, well...the CIA-invented bullshit "conspiracist", for telling people, that the government can zap one with a satellite.

Of course, if there is no punishment

South Korea seems to have a big problem, yet they always claim, that North Korea is soooo bad.

BUT, the timing regarding Telegram is toooooo obvious, because of this:

no words

Last edited:

a few thoughts:
  • society has fallen
  • rather than spending so much time and money pushing a mental illness, teach people how to behave normally, how to stay sane, how to fight against this perversity
  • racism??
  • notice how people like this nutjob feel "proud" and "energetic", "fearless" just because they think that the general public, the SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS are behind her? No, you don't get any points, sicko.

I also uploaded the video, as always, in case it gets deleted.
The 3 people are Yeonjun (txt), Nikki (Enhypen), and Sung Han-Bin from a band called Zerobaseone

Yeonjun has remained as gorgeous as he was, with more mature features, which is fine, because often the cutest guys when they're young, lose their features and become ugly, it also goes the other way around.
From the first mili-second of watching him "dance," I said to myself - oh, no. Can't watch this, it makes my neck hurt. Can you guess why? All at once, I remembered that Yeonjun is BigHit and recognized the same awful BTS moves, that are painful to my eye. Nonsensical hands and some sort of body moves. This was as always nothing new, but a mix between

• whatever they danced at the Grammys, with the guitar mimicking

• Taehyung's weird solo from MAMA

• BTS's on

• no more dream.
As I've said, they have been doing the same move from their first dance

I don't get Nikki's dance and his demeanor, it's always the same as if he's drunk.

The last guy was the best

Another example, how nobody, from the people involved - management, choreographer, dancer/singer, cares about what they are doing. If you care about dancing, or singing, then it's an automatic will, wish, burning feeling inside, to improve, to dance the greatest dances, to sing the most beautiful songs, to master difficulties.
Not redo...what bullshit BTS has been doing for years.

View attachment Taehyung Solo MMA 2019 - No More Dream practice and live performance.mp4

View attachment yyag.mp4

Last edited:
Of course, if there is no punishment

South Korea seems to have a big problem, yet they always claim, that North Korea is soooo bad.

BUT, the timing regarding Telegram is toooooo obvious, because of this:

no words

koreans didn't learn anything from the Burning sun scandal

I spoke about this with BTS and telling again - those people aren't "MANAGERS". Even the term itself is kind of loose. Managing things, but still...do they manage...carrying their stuff? Passports, etc.? maybe...do they contact venues, companies, and designers to secure deals? No.

Allow me to give you an example, of what a manager does:
- secures deals for...basically everything. Concerts, radio appearances, collaborations, movies, interviews, commercials, sometimes...even walking out to do groceries and have paparazzi photograph you.
- handles or has an assistant handling (unless you have a separate assistant, something one should always have), your daily business from organizing a schedule, pickup, groceries, phone calls, meetings, etc...
- planning tours, handling in your best interest, getting the best out of deals.

A manager's fees ranges from 10%-20%.

A manager isn't some sort of a spy for the "company", the "handler", to make sure the members of a band, or the solo act, doesn't get in contact with other people.
Even if there are many who would try to take advantage of it, but some might just bring in a different perspective.
If they can't even get some experience of how to handle things, people, events, even mistakes, they will always stay in this semi-retarted state of a young 14 year old boy, while singing highly sexual songs.

It's contradicting and unhealthy.
So no, it is not MANAGER.

hookers and gangsters working for the master

Everytime you see articles like this, there is one thing to remember - I told you this years ago. I lived in those circles, I know how they work, I know how they manipulate and use people, even without all the drama and exaggeration of "rituals", "sacrifices" and the rest.
You don't get to be in any "circle" of "sacrifice" and "rituals" and it doesn't work like the way I see people without knowledge talk about it on different sites and social media.
Maybe it is some sort of fascinating to think that exaggerated, but things are much more simpler, which is tragic, because they could be stopped, if people would want it. You are the ones buying their bullshit.

I spoke about this with BTS and telling again - those people aren't "MANAGERS". Even the term itself is kind of loose. Managing things, but still...do they manage...carrying their stuff? Passports, etc.? maybe...do they contact venues, companies, and designers to secure deals? No.

Allow me to give you an example, of what a manager does:
- secures deals for...basically everything. Concerts, radio appearances, collaborations, movies, interviews, commercials, sometimes...even walking out to do groceries and have paparazzi photograph you.
- handles or has an assistant handling (unless you have a separate assistant, something one should always have), your daily business from organizing a schedule, pickup, groceries, phone calls, meetings, etc...
- planning tours, handling in your best interest, getting the best out of deals.

A manager's fees ranges from 10%-20%.

A manager isn't some sort of a spy for the "company", the "handler", to make sure the members of a band, or the solo act, doesn't get in contact with other people.
Even if there are many who would try to take advantage of it, but some might just bring in a different perspective.
If they can't even get some experience of how to handle things, people, events, even mistakes, they will always stay in this semi-retarted state of a young 14 year old boy, while singing highly sexual songs.

It's contradicting and unhealthy.
So no, it is not MANAGER.

hookers and gangsters working for the master

Everytime you see articles like this, there is one thing to remember - I told you this years ago. I lived in those circles, I know how they work, I know how they manipulate and use people, even without all the drama and exaggeration of "rituals", "sacrifices" and the rest.
You don't get to be in any "circle" of "sacrifice" and "rituals" and it doesn't work like the way I see people without knowledge talk about it on different sites and social media.
Maybe it is some sort of fascinating to think that exaggerated, but things are much more simpler, which is tragic, because they could be stopped, if people would want it. You are the ones buying their bullshit.

They're not managers,they're handlers

I mean...this is the guy suckin' it to Bang and scamer. He is i no position to give any advice in this business. He been doing the same dyslexia movements for BTS since WWII.

Somehow "normal" Taehyung is lovely

But guys shouldn't take their clothes off on camera if they don't have muscles. That's why guys would take their shirt off, to show - look at my trained body. Nowadays is////look at me, I am lazy, please edit some muscles into the video.

This "cutie pie" "baby"'s live, was done one day after he was brought in by the police.

What's shocking, is that they are really convincing with this "baby" manipulation and "playing cute"
Regretfully, but some women are equally to blame for the abuse other are suffering - if you wouldn't have hookers and prostitutes like all those girl bands in Korean pop, who are visibly there on the stage, as if this would be a sex-club, if you wouldn't have all those possessed fans screaming when they see the members sticking a tongue out, but at the same time doing baby-pictures with them and reducing them at an infant age, and many others, we wouldn't have many of the abuse today.

There women, unfortunately, who don't have other options, and/or ar driven by others into this position of selling their bodies to survive.
most of the time, we are dealing though in this industry especially, with disgusting girls and women, who want to lay around doing nothing, have someone pay for their chanel bags and be in the front line at fashion shows. For that, they sleep and put out sex-shows for mostly older men.

Last edited:
They don't go after people for spreading "malicious rumors", they go after people who are making true statements.
They allow all the hookers and obsessed people around them, who pay money for it, to do whatever they want, as long as they keep their mouths shut.
But something like this....for something like this, they don't sue people....nor apply for court orders in a foreign country, to sue them in SK.

The part about BTS is not correct, but otherwise....how could this shittyness take place and be allowed? for what reason??

suits here equally

Back