Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

fewetf1.jpgfewetf2.jpgfewetf3.jpgfewetf4.jpgOne little image, to interpret however one wants, it's all it takes for their ever so "social justice warriors" to ignore the reality.

Last edited:
Oh, this just popped out. I regret already having wasted 2 minutes on that thread, but this happens when you embrace promiscuity and not respect the definition of a relationship.
It goes the same for any boyband/kpop band/etc/ sharing intimate thoughts, gestures, discussions with each other as members, in front of the camera, with strangers on the stage.

It is the basis of this madness, making girls live in this phantasy relationship, because it is the exact type of interaction, that only two people who are together, who plan to spend the rest of their life together, who are married, or about to get married, should share.
Not Jungkook with Taehyujng, Hyunjin with Chanbin, Felix with whatever gay designer is out there touching him, not with strangers in front of the camera, not crying on the stage, not saying "why do you love me", etc.. That's not love, that's not normal behavior, there is nothing normal about what they do in the shows, in all those games - how much you know about the other member - sharing anything.
no, just NO NO NO.

Yoongi's lawyer defended Super Junior's Kangin in his stupid accident

BTS' Suga (31, Min Yoon-gi), who was caught riding an electric scooter while intoxicated, appeared at the police station 17 days after the accident, and it was confirmed that Suga's lawyer also represented Super Junior's Kangin (39, Kim Young-woon), who was fined for a past drunk driving accident.

Attorney A, known to specialize in various criminal cases involving domestic entertainment agencies, has been confirmed to have previously defended a famous celebrity on charges of drunk driving. In 2016, he defended Super Junior member Kangin, who was indicted on charges of violating the Road Traffic Act (drunk driving).

Kangin is accused of crashing into a streetlight in front of a convenience store in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul at around 2:00 AM on May 24, 2016 while driving under the influence. He left the scene of the accident in his car immediately after the accident, and voluntarily turned himself in to the police 11 hours later at around 1:00 PM.

At the time, the prosecution indicted Kangin with a fine of 7 million won, but the court decided that the case should be tried through a formal trial procedure and referred it to a formal trial. The first trial later sentenced Kangin to a fine of 7 million won, and the sentence was finalized as Kangin’s side did not appeal the decision.

Attorney A, who defended Suga following Kangin, left the prosecution after working as a prosecutor at the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office in 2008, and since the following year has been in charge of consulting and defending various criminal cases at a large law firm.

https://n.news.naver.com/article/003/0012745641

in case it gets deleted:

View attachment hetw.mp4

View attachment Suga's_Full_Video_before_Police_Investigation.mp4

Them allowing and using their fans to make every single shit they are doing, seems as if it is nothing, it's what is worsening whatever they are doing. They are so fed up with this nonsense, that they mean something, without actually doing anything, up to an extremely damaging point.

hidden staffer account

Don't make your living depending on those criminals. This is what happens. I can't possibly imagine how this invasion of privacy can be allowed - just because someone makes some comments, doesn't give anyone the right to force their identity to be revealed.

"The issue began when guiltyarchive allegedly circulated false claims on X, such as linking LE SSERAFIM to the disbandment of GFRIEND and suggesting that BTS‘s debut venue (Ilji Art Hall) had connections to “Danworld.”

How about fans suing BTS and Hybe for their claims, that they are in a relationship with army, army is their girlfriend?

How is it possible, that you can go in a different country, to obtain a questionable court order, which should be appealed up to the supreme court - not that they aren't the worse freemasons sitting on a chair - at least to gain attention, so that you can sue someone in your own country? FOR DOING NOTHING??

Well, in that case, I am considering taking legal action against Hybe, BigHit, and every single BTS member, for falsely claiming that I am their girlfriend. As a BTS and TxT and...Enhypen...and whatever...fan...they all have made inappropriate and defaming comments related to me.

You wanna play it this way? You are going to have it this way.

Really, little miss jewish sucking sunshine? anti-asian hate "activism" (meaning being a dumbass paid to push some bullshit propaganda, so that jewish people can come and steal everything) ?

being an alcoholic is ok...driving with 300% more than allowed the amount of alcohol, being a drunk for years, pushing alcohol into almost minor members of BTS, doing endless count of shit, that's ok.

well....didn't know who this idiot is, but now I know. another payroll.

I love it, when young people just copypaste whatever the jewish magazines and media are telling them to think and write.
WHY exactly is Kanye West problematic? for telling the truth about the jewish criminals running the world? Since when one cannot tell the truth?
Or has he done something else, to make him PROBLEMATIC? CONTROVERSIAL??

Just let me know..I mean...nobody seems to be bothered by his wife's clothing choices...

....next time he kills someone, make sure you are also willing to go for the rest of your life to prison for him, while he keeps drinking alcohol and f+++s someone else. Idiot.

It is still not obvious for you people, how everything is fakes and bought, just for the image?? Yoongi doesn't have sooo many fans. They just purchased some fake streams and played like a group of jewish crazed nazis his song over and over again. That's sick, not trendy.

Back