Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

Haha. They would boycott Samsung for doing something right, but not BTS for funding the genocide in Gaza??

JesusChrist. Well....see where sucking masonic gay pedophile D$$$s is bringing you? On the cover of W korea, wearing yet another girly sado-maso outfit. Great job.

I believe, that he has good genes and most of all - he was never under stress with BTS. He never had to dance, to sing, be in the front exposed like Taehyung, or Jungkook, or even Jimin, he had the most benefits among all members.

I posted in other threads as well, you can check it on the main page, right side, and sidebar. I will post later in the Hyunhin thread.

I believe, that he has good genes and most of all - he was never under stress with BTS. He never had to dance, to sing, be in the front exposed like Taehyung, or Jungkook, or even Jimin, he had the most benefits among all members.
He kinda remind me Irene from Red Velvet and Some Gg members ,that were in their 30's ,that looks pretty young

BigHit's Hybe Bang's stock had one of its lowest in stock price this month. The ruhed tour is nothing but a quick money cash in and the members of that band are the only ones to blame.

They can "expand" as much as they want - only as long as they have BTS

Oh, please...it's not just them...they all hire dealers and prostitutes as "staff".

?? Where is the "disrespect" ? Hookers for hire...how about printing the correct stuff?

Jimin's father has been like this since day one. It's just getting worse.

that's what they all have to do, especially BTS. They wouldn't stop posting BTS content for years. Thank God they are in the military, at least no more hourly content. Just every day.

....yes, to quote the words of my friend - "mini" albums are just a lazy way for quick cash. It's one of the major things that bothered me - Cd's lacking substance. There is no "MINI" album. Just do a god damn album.

guess more BTS content is to be expected, in order to get those 80 millions

Unfortunately...she is right.

:love:

I am telling you, where the money is going - personal expenses and purchases.

• “What the, where is the money leaking from HYBE? Why is the net profit so?”
  • “Isn’t HYBE too bad???”
  • “I think they should do a tax audit of HYBE, where did the money go?”
  • “JYP is completely good.”
  • “Where the hell is HYBE spending its money, with 2.9 billion left from 360 billion in sales?”
  • “What the hell is going on?”
  • “HYBE really needs to be investigated.”
  • “The more we learn about it, the weirder it is.”
  • “JYP is good at his job.”
  • “SM has many subsidiaries and invests a lot, but they make good profits.”
  • “Where did HYBE throw all of their money away?”
  • “If you rob more of your subsidiaries, your net profit will increase even more.”

JYP seems to be the most stable company

`oh yeah,,,talking about rushed tour, because BangGayDick needs money. now they partnered officially with the child rapist hub

from my old posts...

I’ve just listened to Post Malone’s song- like the article says, Suga’s “set me free” is basically the same song - it’s the same chord progression, parts from Malone’s melody are equally stolen and the production especially the effects on Suga’s song sound the same.

“Co”- Writer and “co”- producer of the song is PDogg and it’s not the first time PDogg ins stealing from other people’s music.

www.allkpop.com

Informant A reveals that BTS Suga was well aware it was Jim Jones' speech and intentionally sampled it for his mixtape

BTS Suga explained that "he didn't realize it was inappropriate" when producer sampled Jim Jones' speech for his mixtape D-2 but there are r…
www.allkpop.com
www.allkpop.com

The article:

BTS Suga explained that "he didn't realize it was inappropriate" when producer sampled Jim Jones' speech for his mixtape D-2 but there are reports that it was intentional and the evidence is because of another non-title track "Set Me Free."

In an exclusive report by WikiTree on the 1st, Suga's track "Set Me Free" also from his mixtape D-2 also referenced Post Malone's "Jonestown." This is the same place where "Jonestown massacre" by cult leader Jim Jones took place.

Suga reportedly asked for advice from a famous Korean producer that produced for other idol groups and collaborated with famous artists overseas. Informant A revealed, "If Post Malone had not released a song called 'Johnstown', Suga's Set Me Free' could not have been born."

A firm analyzed the code progress of the two songs noting that both 'Set Me Free' and 'Johnstown' were in the same B♭ order and flow. Both songs were similar to the top-line election in the B♭ code, which starts with C code and appears in a four-word riff.

This was not the only evidence. The overall arrangement of instruments (base, guitar, drum) and BPMs were also similar. The vocal melodies were also similar. The source explained, "I can say without a reasonable doubt that Suga was hooked on 'Johnstown' and made it as a reference."

Post Malone's "Johnstown" is about a massacre in Guyana Johnstown in the United States. If Suga referred to the song and wrote and composed "Set Me Free," it is possible that he inserted the controversial speech into "What Do You Think" well aware it was cult leader Jim Jones.

This means that Big Hit's stance that "the producer sampled the speech in error" was a complete lie.

THIS WAS WRITTEN BY ME on June 9th 2020, BUT NOBODY WAS LISTENING !!!

BigHit acquiring all sorts of weird companies with BTS’s money. Niiiiiccceee.
One it’s something of a live streaming company like vlive or whatever that Naver platform was that they’ve used for live content.
The other one is a cryptocurrency based browser. Crypto currency is used to hide your monetary activities. It’s what pedophiles, sex abusers are using. Crypto is also used for gun and drugs dealing.
The only reason for using crypto currency is so that authorities cannot tie you up with evidence of payment for the crimes committed.

They are making all these acquisitions for the purpose of somehow showing that their company isn’t only BTS revenue, but their wealth is still tied up to BTS.
If there’s anything going on with one of the members, especially golden boys, it doesn’t matter how many crypto companies they are purchasing.
Fans are still not going to use weverse or the other gambling app they’ve acquired.

When BTS is gone, BigHit is gone.

Giving the nth-room scandal, the fact the predators targeted BTS fans, I find it tasteless at best for them to acquire a crypto web browsers.
Basically all pedophiles will have free way to target fans of BTS, young girls, using now that browser because it’s the “family’s browser”.

And I wonder why they didn’t comment over nth..?
I wonder how many of them and their affiliates were involved.

Please notice the propaganda for the two companies acquired/partnership :

1) BTS LOVES THIS STREAMING TECH

no. BigHit acquired something with BTS’s money and it order to make it work they use BTS’s name.
Would anyone use anything from what BigHit acquired if it wouldn’t be for BTS?
The answer is no.
It will still be the same answer if BTS is gone.
Until then BigHit will make additional money using BTS.

2) Brave partners with BTS to Release Browser to Japan.

We already know that BTS have always released Japanese albums. While claiming they don’t release music in English to stick to their own language. :cool:
Again. Why ALWAYS using BTS’s name, if BigHit is such an amazing company worth 5billions because they made this money out of thin air.
You want to prove you are a stable company with long time investments proving security for investors, yet, every step related to BigHit involves BTS.

techcrunch.com

BTS label Big Hit Entertainment inks broad partnership with streaming tech company Kiswe | TechCrunch

The town of New Providence, N.J. may seem like an unlikely home for a company that's just inked a new deal with Big Hit Entertainment (the label behind
techcrunch.com
techcrunch.com
cointelegraph.com

Brave Partners With K-Pop’s BTS to Release Browser Exclusive to Japan

Brave is collaborating with a Japanese e-sports team and Korean pop idol group to offer a limited release version of its browser in Japan
cointelegraph.com
cointelegraph.com

AND. for all “V” lovers out there

www.notebookcheck.net

Leaks confirm purple BTS Edition of the Samsung Galaxy S20+

Samsung is bringing a purple BTS Edition of the Samsung Galaxy S20+ to market. Confirmed by long-time leaker Evan Blass, the special edition handset dovetails the release of BTS-branded Galaxy Buds+.
www.notebookcheck.net
www.notebookcheck.net
Who’s gonna get the copyrights ? BigHit. Not Taehyung Kim.
they are getting wasted.all companies are the same they use idols and doesnt care abt them thats sad

another older post, as an answer to someone who made a disturbing comment

Pointing to the bolded comment, it is related to what I wrote recently in the Hynjin thread.

?
Wow. You statement is utterly disturbing.
An advice for your future life - you are a child when you are 17 as a girl. You are young when you are 20 as a girl. This is the reason why older guys, even 2 years older, are taking advantage of.
We all think we do the right thing, when we do it, which is why we make mistakes and realize later in life how stupid, or young we were.
Remember what you just wrote in here. Because if you end up like her, you'll realize the severity of it and things ain't gonna be fun, or "not young" anymore.

You have the right to not believe her, there have been situations where women have lied about it.
But your statement is based on the presumption that you do believe her, yet say it's her fault.
Either you are really disturbed, or I am going to give you the benefit of doubt and say that, similar to that girl, you are too young and not realize how wrong it is what you just did and hopefully you will understand in a few years when you'll look back.

Either way, I have opened this thread and it states very clearly on page one, to not promote homosexuality or p***philia. If you think that what he did it's right, even though, if it's true and he raped her that adds p***philia to his record, you are not only promoting, but supporting p***philia which is why I recommend the nth - room for you. Plenty people there who think the same.

P.S. BTS members chatting with underage girls it's the open door to p***philia. Don't ever think that adult men talking to underage girls it's acceptable, just because you dream that one day Jin, Suga, V, Jungkook, RM, J-Hope or Jimin will answer to your DM's. If you are over 18 and a fan, don't think that if your "idol" it's 25 and hitting on you, it's acceptable, just because you fantasize about him. It should be a warning to his character.
Good parents wouldn't allow their sons or encourage them to something like this. And if your parents didn't raised you that way, it's your responsibility to look around and see the evil of your actions. A lot of orphans out there, or children who grew up in bad houses, they still manage to find the truth, evil and good on their own.

Congratulations, k-pop, media and entertainment. You are the leaders of normalizing p***philia. Millions of girls can't wait to be abused by their idols.

Again, from June 2020

TxT for sure look as if there is something wrong with them. Mentally. They look frightened and intimidated, at least.
I find Bang Si-Hyuk to be one of the most perverted and evil person in the music industry. For other labels (from small to independent and major), including those in the USA, they simply have a policy of using the people under their contracts as money making objects. They don't intervene personally as much.
But this evil of a man, has personally been involved in every aspect of their life. One must be a very sick man to destroy the life of young people by directly gas-lightening and manipulating them (this excludes any form of abuse that was seen on tape towards Jungkook and Tae). The more f***ed up they are, the more control he has over them, more money.
This applies not only to him, but to the rest of the staff and CEO's, investors, etc. They are now about to OFFICIALLY gamble with their life.
Next to Bang, I find the tall guy/manager - I believe his name is something like Seojin - to be hella of a creep. They both look like rapists. I've seen a video from one of their mandatory airport appearance, where Seojin in order to get quicker in front of them pushes Tae out of the way with his body, exposing Tae directly to the screaming fans walking next to him. Not just once, or twice. That guy travels all over the place with them - probably to keep an eye on them, because he doesn't look like the typical manager (neither does Bang, despite calling himself their manager, he does absolutely nothing in terms of management. More in terms of abuse). I know they all have their own "manager" on paper, but it looks more like they all have a guy controlling them. Also I found it a bit creepy for him to have spent private time with them in their hotel room, or bedroom back from when they were younger.

The one thing on paper clearly despicable that he did, showing the lack of respect towards women and his retarted mind, was the case with Lele Pons that blonde something (interviewer? singer?) who hit on Tae and asked for his number.
There were a number of things that went wrong here. For once, it was kind of embarrassing and a bit desperate to do such a thing, but that's her problem. Tae should have clearly told her that it isn't his number, but his "manager" number. ok, he doesn't understand or speaks english and for sure he was instructed to not give his number away (Daddy Bang for sure doesn't want BTS nephews any soon).
But when that girl started to text to what she believed to be Tae, any decent person, especially as a man, should have had some kind of respect, and if not respect then at least a duty to inform Tae and her as well, that she is writing to the wrong number.
Instead of doing this, he went ahead and PUBLICLY humiliated that girl by posting on twitter how she asked for Tae's number and how he gave his number instead and the girl started writing messages after messages. He didn't stopped just there. He was replying to almost every question/tweet reveling more and more about the story. Saying how she wouldn't stop, how he got like 30 messages daily, etc.
Not only could she have sued, but Tae (since in the end they all work for BTS and not the other way around), should have publicly apologize to the girl and fire that creep.
What kind of a person does such a thing? What kind of a man?? I was scrolling to the comments of their fans who were ecstatic about that girl being humiliated, mocking her, denigrating her. Including him, Seojin, he also often responded with a mockery of her.

People say it was Lele Pons, I am not so sure, I would think it was Bebe Rexha, because she was the one sticking her tongue out in Tae's face, sitting behind him and repeatedly asking him to do pictures with her.

It doesn't even matter directly who. I felt horrified reading the tweets thinking about how that poor girl, whoever that was, got trashed by some 14 y old who barely have their period, yet they are writing fantasy stories about how they wished to be r***d by the members and the members are actually reading a lot of this stuff. At least Tae does, according to his statements and referrals. So he must have no problem. Neither with the text, nor with the minors writing those kind of things.

But those are the creeps around them, humiliating women, the staff with many of them adults taking part in their destruction since they were young and the female stalkers filming them while they undress, selling private info and taking pictures of their private things in their hotel room while they are out.

As always, in the end, they are still 100% responsible for their decisions and they seem to enjoy not only Seojin's company, but for sure they adore and divinize Bang.
I have no doubt that they (Tae, BTS) laughed together with Seojin over the incident, equally mocking the girl, because that's their level of intelligence.
You are who your friends are.

BTS' friends are gays, creeps, abusers and pedos.

older 2020 post...

I don’t know much about older videos except 3 boy bands and two Psy videos. I know that I liked both the music and the videos.

I believe it has to do with a general problem of conservatives countries flipping into democratic ones opening Pandora’s box where quality doesn’t matter anymore.

The first thing the agenda attacks is religion, “conservative” looks broken by misinterpreted “freedom of speech” aka I will wear a thong on the stage and “grind on that wood” like a prostitute.

The effeminization of the male stereotype in men.
After that the rest is the same.

The masons have an entire book of symbols and loyalty is being measured by the abundance of usage in ones daily life. Professional and personal.

It’s not about the meaning. The main purpose is to put as much as possible into display.

You could debate every single video. There is no “hint” about who’s next. It’s just a bunch of satanic symbols put together.

Take any BTS video after 2017. Fake Love for example. None of the stories make any sense. It’s not about something sooooo deeeeep. It’s about a bunch of hunderts of people sitting at the table and puzzling with Masonic symbols.

Hobi sitting on a pile of Nestle products?? That’s free promotion. Well. Not free because Bang was obviously paid to include their Snickers and Twix or whatever he was sitting on.
The difference with BTS is (since almost none of their obsessive fans could even begin to understand what it means and even if they did, they would probably join the Freemasons to praise Satan like their idols), that it goes to extremes just to keep fans occupied and obsessed. Resulting in high traffic on social media and internet, resulting in ads being viewed or clicked on, ending with people making money.

Take their last cartoon video. Like always someone from the staff put out the similarities between images from their video and their real experiences which “happened” to be taped and suddenly fans start analyzing and trending.
Every time the same. Minutes after a video has been released...up you go. “Someone” managed to go over millions of videos and pictures to find the parallels in a matter of seconds.
It’s all just about attracting the eye and keeping people trending stuff. Not about art.
They could do decent videos and still use some symbols but they don’t even care.

All it matters is to include as much symbols as possible and overcharge the eye and mind with lots of flashy colored images.
And since they’re all doing it...hahaha. At some point I can’t anymore. My eyes hurt. And it’s for sure not because of the devil.

Same goes for all their shows - BTS Run, bombs and ALL the other bands.
It’s all the same. Pushing homosexuality, gender dysphoria and p***philia.
Destroying the male stereotype, because let’s be honest - who would watch girl groups with members looking like the lesbian stereotype - unwashed, hair all over the place, face tattoos, etc

With girl groups it’s all about Lolita Looks teasing again pedophiles, attracting lesbians and young girls who look up and say - mommy I want to wear hot pants and bra on the street and hold hand with a 20 something dude..

I started looking at old videos. Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Whitney Houston. And now compare it with Kpop..

July 2020

First they attacked Christianity for 7 years the highlight being “on” where they mock Jesus and their promotion video where they “serve” Pieta on a table next to an empty glass of vine.
Now they go after the next religion.

If that’s what the 7 members of the band consider to be appropriate and respectful, then they should also be aware of the consequences.

They might have stupid crazy fans imitating everything they do, but when they’ll fall, or when the “perfect image”, that was only created to serve the minds of delusional teenage girls, is broken, their actions will come after them.
They’ve enslaved themselves to those lunatics, they’re at their mercy, by “their” I mean fans. Not BigHit, not Bang Si-Hyuk. They’re nothing without the craziness of their fans.

When TH was vaping non stop, not even being able to get out of a car without vaping, teenage girls went on and sold out all Juuls used by him; JK gets drunk on red vine on every live, fans go out and buy out the brand; yesterday JM posted about drinking a beer and watching the rain - I see comments of girls as young as 12 writing how they’re going to sneak into the kitchen and steal their daddy’s beer.

We see them promoting homosexuality and mocking religion, interacting with minors, fans go out doing the same and even parents, well, more desperate mothers, of young girls encourage and normalize p***philia. And I’ve seen a considerable amount Instagram accounts of mothers with girls as young as 3 or 5 obsessing about “taekook” or “vmin” or “jikook” as well as normalizing what it clearly is a behavior with pedophiliac vibes, in times where governments in UK, US and Germany are trying their best to push a legislation of ending the criminalization of p***philia. Because they’re run by mostly gay pedophiles. Especially Germany and UK.

A p***phile, or p***philia isn’t just the act of sexually abusing children. Is a inappropriate look, behavior, creepy vibe of older men towards children. And by older men I mean older than 14. Not just 20 or 24.

Bash religion, push homosexuality, p***philia, mock every single decent norm and there you have it.
Their fans and their fans’s children will grow up with the notion that this Sodomy and perversity is nothing but a normal behavior.

I don’t get it. You have young moms constantly posting gay content of the members mentioned, sexual content, all day long, teaching their little children about homosexuality, cheering it. You are a woman “raising” your child by spending your day in front of a computer getting hyped by seeing gay interactions?? How disturbed are you?!?

The fact that those “honorable” members are mocking religion is not a problem for anyone, apparently it’s the ultimate sign of respect. You’re mocking religion, you’re doing a good thing.

Hoseok is a creep either way. Like the rest. A silent creep, the dirty perverted kind.

I wish Dispatch would just release what they have on them.

July 2020

First they attacked Christianity for 7 years the highlight being “on” where they mock Jesus and their promotion video where they “serve” Pieta on a table next to an empty glass of vine.
Now they go after the next religion.

If that’s what the 7 members of the band consider to be appropriate and respectful, then they should also be aware of the consequences.

They might have stupid crazy fans imitating everything they do, but when they’ll fall, or when the “perfect image”, that was only created to serve the minds of delusional teenage girls, is broken, their actions will come after them.
They’ve enslaved themselves to those lunatics, they’re at their mercy, by “their” I mean fans. Not BigHit, not Bang Si-Hyuk. They’re nothing without the craziness of their fans.

When TH was vaping non stop, not even being able to get out of a car without vaping, teenage girls went on and sold out all Juuls used by him; JK gets drunk on red vine on every live, fans go out and buy out the brand; yesterday JM posted about drinking a beer and watching the rain - I see comments of girls as young as 12 writing how they’re going to sneak into the kitchen and steal their daddy’s beer.

We see them promoting homosexuality and mocking religion, interacting with minors, fans go out doing the same and even parents, well, more desperate mothers, of young girls encourage and normalize p***philia. And I’ve seen a considerable amount Instagram accounts of mothers with girls as young as 3 or 5 obsessing about “taekook” or “vmin” or “jikook” as well as normalizing what it clearly is a behavior with pedophiliac vibes, in times where governments in UK, US and Germany are trying their best to push a legislation of ending the criminalization of p***philia. Because they’re run by mostly gay pedophiles. Especially Germany and UK.

A p***phile, or p***philia isn’t just the act of sexually abusing children. Is a inappropriate look, behavior, creepy vibe of older men towards children. And by older men I mean older than 14. Not just 20 or 24.

Bash religion, push homosexuality, p***philia, mock every single decent norm and there you have it.
Their fans and their fans’s children will grow up with the notion that this Sodomy and perversity is nothing but a normal behavior.

I don’t get it. You have young moms constantly posting gay content of the members mentioned, sexual content, all day long, teaching their little children about homosexuality, cheering it. You are a woman “raising” your child by spending your day in front of a computer getting hyped by seeing gay interactions?? How disturbed are you?!?

The fact that those “honorable” members are mocking religion is not a problem for anyone, apparently it’s the ultimate sign of respect. You’re mocking religion, you’re doing a good thing.

Hoseok is a creep either way. Like the rest. A silent creep, the dirty perverted kind.

I wish Dispatch would just release what they have on them.
After reading & re-reading your many posts on BTS as well as Stray Kids, it's almost impossible to deny that they (as well as most of Kpop) carry pedo & homo vibes. The saying "If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, then it's a duck" holds true for most of these kpop groups & their friends/followers/staff, etc.

And now with all that's happening to Suga while he's still in military- I hope it's a sign that BTS will finally dissolve- it's kinda difficult in looking for a comeback from any of them, because it won't be genuine, but forced. And I think other people feel the same way...it's too much still being revealed about Suga from that night, & I wouldn't be surprised if his drunken scooter incident was done on purpose just so he wouldn't have to be burdened down about returning to the repetitious BTS responsibilities for 2025. Since he wanted to leave the group several times, but was "persuaded" to stick it out & remain, & the pressure was too much for him, so he drowned it out with constant alcohol & (probably) set himself up to commit suicide. I was reminded of his Amygdala video-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ4JkC0Q7NE
the incident was just another manifested reality of his video.

Most of us who later learned about BTS through Dynamite/Butter/PTD, etc (and I later discovered through reading other's posts those songs also had pedo/homo lyrics/colors/symbolism in them as well), were willing to give them the benefit of the doubt , but with all the scandals & reports/cover-ups from one to the other, it became difficult to ignore this seemingly innocent group.

Last edited:
I myself got used to the insufferable homo-erotic program that they are constantly shoving down my throat. All groups. I remember giving this example - imagine the same interaction in a group of 4 guys and 4 girls, and all of them are in couple pairs. each guy with a girl. You would have the same shows, the same amount of screen time, performance, etc...you would be seeing 4 different couples constantly touching each other, flirting with each other, talking to each other, etc.. nobody would watch it. because it excludes the public.
fans want these kinds of interactions so that they can imagine being in the place of the other guy, which is why they embrace sicko gayness, but go on a killing spree if they see the guy even talking to another girl.
Their brain transfers their phantasies into the other guy, the one their obsession is flirting with. It doesn't work if the guy is a girl.
This is also another proof of, how South Korea, a jewish/american colony, is enforcing homosexuality and promiscuity into the minds of children. Through the world of their K-pop shows.

Back