Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Jungkook

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Jimin

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Hoseok

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Namjoon

• Jin

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Yoongi

• Total voters

Weren't they poor and from a small compan?

Reviewing Taehyung’s Rainy Days and Jungkook’s new Calvin Klein Pictures

I woke up this morning, not properly even having had absorbed Taehyung’s previous day release, being bombarded by the release of yet another content of BigHit / Hybe / Bang Si-Hyuk ’s money machine, Jungkook and Taehyung…if you haven’t heard about them, they are the No1 and No2 BTS attraction, otherwise known as the ONLY attraction.

What used to be a constant tiring daily release of BTS related content, kept under the same level of importance, meaning they would always take a break between major events, has now been taken to a higher level, even for the squeezed, not-organized-at-all, squashed, desperately pushed, non-stop releasing the content of each individual’s solo projects, as well as some ode to the OT7 fake narrative.

In addition, if the content would have been at least limited to music only, each of them had separately released monkey commercials for brands promoting homosexuality, pedophilia, being involved in the highest scandals promoting pedophilic content, and disturbing leftist agenda of mutilation, under the holly name of „transhumanism/genderism”.

Oh, almost forgot - in between they had BTS commercials and promotions.

Taheyung’s Rainy Days video and song

A smart person would recognize, that for example in the case of Taehyung, releasing a bad song will be augmented by releasing a second even worse song, which will in fact point out the common problem - the lack of substance of both songs, trying to create something of a „coolish” jazzy vibe, which sounds like the failed attempt of an amateur, collecting some riffs and samples, adding them together, with a generic sound, repeating the same over and over again, with no effect.

The bad song/s are only topped by the poor decision of singing in English.

When it comes to the video, once again the people involved show how much they rely and depend on their fans, the laziness in delivering meaningful content and just catering to the infantile, stunted, troubled youth while serving the homosexual agenda.

The video has no story, leaves no impression, the boring element seems to be the main character in BTS / BigHit / Hybe / Bang Si-Hyuk ’s characteristics of an empire built on mediocrity, abuse, lies and incompetence.

It shows an almost 30-year-old man, acting and looking gayish while engaging in behavior more suitable for a 16-year-old.

When it comes to one of BigHit strategies, it’s one of having tons of fake accounts posing as fan accounts, while feeding the fans with ideas and content, which, otherwise would go unnoticed.

It’s always the same thing - shortly after a release, some either big fan account, or a fairly small account will be quoted and the content spread around to point out to some big shit that might be part of some deep even bigger shit that’s so deep intellectual and hidden, it could only mean that it is so deep in meaning and importance - in this case some big account was spreading around the idea of the video containing some deep meaning of the Truman show

I, for one, have seen the Truman Show, but couldn’t see the connection. I doubt that their fans, who are overly underage girls, would even know what Truman Show is. Yet, in an attempt to analyze and create some magical deep meaningful message coming out of an otherwise boring and weird video, depicting a whole bloody man, who should have finished his military duty, have a life, if not a wife, then at least a job or profession that he can master.

Not everything that goes on a mirror is a Truman Show.

This is another bad picture

I get, that they wanted to display a reflection, but the effect is either actually painted on his face, photoshopped , or poorly edited, because it’s too much paint on his face, too much of a „reflection”. I don’t understand what the point was, but it looks like a botched picture.

Going back to the fake fan accounts putting things in the fan’s mind and mouths, I’ve seen postings related to the palette of colours that where chosen, yellow and blue, because dogs can only see those two colours.

TOO MUCH !

Same goes for Jimin’s body painting depicting a Rainer Maria Rilke quote.

Now show me one fan, who has really read Rilke’s poetry, spent years analysing it, enough to recognise it within less than 2 minutes after the release of the video, and a very short exposure of that quote, as being Rilke’s work.

If BTS’s fans would be that smart, they would have long knowledge the manipulation and lies behind BTS BigHit Hybe Bang Si-Hyuk , why they for example are promoting Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton, working with known pedophiles and are aggressively promoting drugs, tattoos and alcohol.

A person preoccupied with Rilke and other psychological and philosophical aspects of life, doesn’t fall for this type of shit.

Anyway, here it is, generate some views for the poor troubled boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTsINmrAK4I

Jungkook’s New Calvin Klein Pictures

Looking at those pictures and observing the degradation is enough introduction.

Jungkook was THE one member looking like a man. Now, this idea has become a joke as well.
Difficult to watch because you see a man in a mentally ill outfit for people with gender dysphoria, looking not just as a woman, but more like an underage girl, no boobs, just perfect for gay pedophiles, thin, cause that’s what pedophiles go for. When it suits, they hide the muscles, when it suits they put it on display.

Now we’re moving already into the usual promoting and normalising pedophilia.

https://www.trtworld.com/life/fashi...fire-for-sexualising-children-in-new-ad-63954

The past months Jungkook went live „rebelling” against the company - as if they have any saying/power - at least after each release of his.
Now that Taehyung released his stuff, suddenly no more rebelling from Jungkook…
If BigHit really wanted to test the public by making them compete against each other, they would have release an individual content of their highest value, to have a clear result - Tahyung at his best vs Jungkook at his best.
No. They just used them as animals and leave it all to the fans to create wars, trending and being overwhelmed.
It backfired and it was damaging for both.

A case of poor content, me personally I’ve spent the least amount of time watching their today’s releases, because it was too much bad at once, after the already problematic last release of both Taehyung, as well as Jungkook.

Having a Soros’s puppet Gabriel Boric playing your song, isn’t something good…

https://twitter.com/Jungkook_SNS/status/1689906212635082752?s=20

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=771338957247520

I don't know if this is an edit/fake, or not, but I'd rather take these two pictures, instead of everything else

Last edited:
Regarding the news that have been floating around about BigHit sending BTS”s photos to Jamboree…people should acknowledge the fact, that it was Bang Si-Hyuk and BigHit / Hybe who always used BTS as monkeys, milking them, putting them up for auction and using every single aspect of their existence, in order to enrich themselves.

And since BTS is mainly Jungkook and Taehyung, that’s what their wealth relies on.
Not the government, not the politicians.
It was their family, the lawyers, the „staff” and the people they/BTS/Jungkook/Taehyung describe as being their friends, people they trust, who used them more than anyone could actually be capable - emotionally, physically, financially, personally.

Next time some super smart fan, Rilke-Jung-Analyst, wants to bash the government/politicians….you got it all wrong, while the guilty ones walk around freely while being worshiped.

Him poorly reading lines told by BigHit Hybe Bang Si-Hyuk to repeat.

The difference and the false statement

https://www.soompi.com/article/1600...f-any-male-k-pop-solo-mv-since-psys-gentleman

I don’t have the information if the views were 100% real and probably not, but I am sure they must have purchased fake views also for Taehyung.

Jungkook had ca 35,5 million views within 24 hours.
This tweet says Taehyung had 13 million views within 24 hours.

„On” got 43 millions…

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386498wpp/youtube-announces-official-view-count-for-btss-on-mv-24-hour-debut#:~:text=According%20to%20YouTube%2C%20the%20“ON,largest%20debut%20in%20YouTube%20history.

This tweet says ca 39 million

As for now, I do not know what he thinks he is good at it, but if he did not noticed how he cannot sing and how he ruined his life, then…he has real issues, more than the botched face.

One of the twitter comments is correctly pointing out, that that guy was looking for attention. Jungkook being triggered by some nonsense shows how dependent they are on people's reaction. Brings back earlier postings over how they would constantly do things and then look at the staff so that they get appraisal/reactions/fake laughing.

I also was reminded about him sharing how he got together with the entire staff after his last performance, I believe the one at BBC, and got drunk after going from table to table to talk with the staff.
Translation: he went to everyone begging to be lied to, collecting false appraisal from everyone, while the others keep using him and his desperation for attention, while partying and travelling on his money.
Like his brother whom he gifted his million plus appartement.

Last edited:
Oh, that journalist on BigHit 's payroll

Jungkook who did not even start his solo path, being that close to BTS...

Glad BigHit can calm their investors.

In order to view attachment click here to register - Sfatul Cezarei

Attachments

not everyone. p.s. if you know what I mean, then you know who I am talking about.

Last edited:

The people on this list :sick:🤮

Boring. The typical BTS - let's go on stage and act like clows, while fans are cheering us up.

Last edited:
Jennie performing at Hooker Life

NOT the outfit, not the gay look, not the slime vibe, not the women's clothes

Now I get it, this is why cartier like Taehyung's post

Why the wanna be emo drunk drugged look? Why the eyeshadow for girls? It's not just that he's wearing ladies eyeshadow. It's the fact that it looks like a girl's makeup.

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO:

In between Namjoon looking to prove how he is the bad guy

Who cares? Value of BTS members:
1) Jungkook
7) Taehyung

2-6 inexistent

Last edited:
Sad is the fact, that Jungkook could have easily perform real music. This is pretty...good.

p.s. I have not watched the video. Too much content released on purpose.

Too much again and what the hell??

Last edited:

Edit one day later, the account lippredicts was blocked/removed. It was some appraisal of Jungkook.

I was almost afraid BigHit is going to make another release today and almost breathed out freely, when this popped out:

Last edited:
I hoped for too much. The CK tweet wasn't the only one attracting ARMY, aka BTS fans, Taehyung also went live.

Last edited:
Back