Cha Eun-Woo+ Astro

Well if you lack musical talent you can always strip on stage and the stupid fans will buy your tickets just to see your non-existent abs.

His talent as a lyricist is beyond mediocre, and it just proves one more time that his head is filled only with sex, once a manwhore, always a manwhore 😒

https://genius.com/Genius-english-t...-fuking-great-time-english-translation-lyrics

I suppose his imagination was running wild that day and his body reacted accordingly, he obviously can't control himself.

Well if you lack musical talent you can always strip on stage and the stupid fans will buy your tickets just to see your non-existent abs.

His talent as a lyricist is beyond mediocre, and it just proves one more time that his head is filled only with sex, once a manwhore, always a manwhore 😒

https://genius.com/Genius-english-t...-fuking-great-time-english-translation-lyrics

I suppose his imagination was running wild that day and his body reacted accordingly, he obviously can't control himself.

I am not so impressed when guys take off their shirt and have nothing to offer. He doesn't have muscles. He's just slim. Compare this to Felix's undressing, at least he was filled with toned muscles.

His "angel" face is grotesque once you find out about his promiscuity and sickness.
They should all look in the mirror and ask themselves why they are there.
For what is worth, none of them will survive past their 40s in terms of success and looks.

GYAR6h2b0AIzYvH

Bully Mingyu, his best friend, always getting wasted in clubs.

to be fair, she was always that skinny. i don't know if it's the drugs, or if she's THAT stupid.
Did Eunwoo also "helped" that Japanese sex-model?

to be fair, she was always that skinny. i don't know if it's the drugs, or if she's THAT stupid.
Did Eunwoo also "helped" that Japanese sex-model?

Honestly I wouldn't put it past him at this stage, he's such a generous soul, he just can't stop himself from helping 😂

Nooooooooo he likes smart & educated girls 😂😂😂 but somehow he only gravitates towards these type of "classy" women 🙄

GYXUdXZXYAAs95x

His rumored ex.

GHPEeV8bYAA-n9C

He 's obviously lying in interviews, he gives standard answers to please his gullible fans. He likes trashy women because these women will fulfill his perverted sexual fantasies, cheap women are his ideal type.

Back