Cha Eun-Woo+ Astro

Going back to W, one of Eunwoo clients after that shoot, had to have been have been this ajumma, the editor she’s literally, probably why Eunwoo has to do all those shoots for W so she can f___ him afterward, she’s literally, creaming herself over him him by the sounds of whatever interview she did, desperate 🐄… 🙄

YEEESS, that's what I've been saying. Those "editors" they all want to fuck the "pretty" boy.

Seeing other idols with their “staff” in the other threads, so here’s a little collection of Eunwoo and “staff”😌 (the staffer putting the fan inside the back of his sweater, then bending down to do something, only to get the fan stuck in her hair…took me out 💀)

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1726080265.mov
    5.5 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1726078885.mov
    28.3 MB
  • v09044g40000cr4p7lvog65srvs9tl00.mp4
    3.8 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1726074226.mov
    27.5 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1726073947.mov
    7.1 MB
  • 9e7339ef510e487aaaaac6cbad37008e.mov
    107.2 MB
  • v09044g40000cilir83c77ud9tuaak40.mov
    32.6 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1725706923.mov
    24.1 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1726068025.mov
    17.8 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1726068025.mov
    90 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1726096874.mov
    32 MB
Here was Eunwoo at his Starry night concert in Manila 2022.. having his fans paraded in front like the king he is sorry Princess so he could pick some for later…. Ahem ..I mean wave to them… this guy😌😩

Attachments

• v0f025gc0000cbnkbnrc77u94f0uqqng.mp4
    13.5 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1725978645.mov
    13.9 MB
Last edited:
reg1.pngreg2.pngreg3.pngreg4.pngreg5.png

After watching the uploads here, it seems to me, that Eunwoo has a big problem. He hits on everything that moves in a way, that could get him sued for sexual harassment. In a way that SHOULD get him sued for sexual harassment. The flirting, the way he pierces every hooker up until he gets a reaction...my oh my.

Having someone dress you, do your makeup, etc..wearing loose hair, PEARL strap (??), etc///is getting in the way...that's already a first sign of unprofessionalism.
Nevermind the boob shirt, the flirting, the hand on the penis

Like attracts like so of course they found each other, they're a bunch of disgusting horney pigs, always looking for sex.

Yah they’re not called the problematic 97liners for no reason, but it’s only a matter of time before, one of them does something to really get them cancelled, they literally cannot control their dicks…they literally got away with itaewon cus their companies covered for them and nothing…changes a Stan’s mind quicker then a hand written note from their innocent idols;
And I see posts about JK and Jaehyun being the innocent ones of the group, eunwoo being the bad influence, like it makes a fkn difference, they’re all the same as each other. None is better then the other, that’s why they’re put together in the first place… with the media narrative being, when they first started going out with each other that JK had started the group… none of these industry relationships or friendships happen by accident.
Again, I feel like i keep repeating the same thing about the Stan’s and their idol worship. After that article broke mingyu Stan’s came hard with with the oh it not him… he was on weverse chatting with fans or he was saying…on we verse he’s going to the gym so how can he be at the club…. I mean the guy who was working at the club who got him the tableliterally texting his mate that he’s in there being a cheapskate sitting with a bunch of girls. But Stan’s really go wayyy out there to not break their, innocent virgin, puppy idol imaginary boyfriend, that they’ve built in their deluded minds.

Last edited:
In the world of Stan delulu the ‘cha eunwoo effect’ …. Like these multibillion dollar corporations don’t know what they’re doing, when they hire these idols to sell their product 🤦‍♀️,,, And for the record fk Marie Claire🙄

View attachment 1256View attachment 1257View attachment 1258View attachment 1259View attachment 1261

After watching the uploads here, it seems to me, that Eunwoo has a big problem. He hits on everything that moves in a way, that could get him sued for sexual harassment. In a way that SHOULD get him sued for sexual harassment. The flirting, the way he pierces every hooker up until he gets a reaction...my oh my.

Having someone dress you, do your makeup, etc..wearing loose hair, PEARL strap (??), etc///is getting in the way...that's already a first sign of unprofessionalism.
Nevermind the boob shirt, the flirting, the hand on the penis
Yup that would be Eunwoo😩… He gives me American psycho vibes, he’s always feral… but i fully blame the companies for hiring these hookers to service their idols. They're the the ones promoting the downward spiral of their idols, from their trainee days;
But when you have fans thinking it’s just cute interactions with staff… or getting second hand jealousy, cus they want to be the staff touching up the idol, they get away with it. I mean the hoe posted with Felix, was a whole level up to the hooker staff game, it was wild..

Oh my GOD !!!
Can you create an album, like the ones I did, with Eunwoo, so that it can be updated at any time?
These are my albums and I've set the permission so that registered members can view and add items to the album

This is what my albums look like

yah I def wanted to create a separate album for this … but I just wasn’t sure how to do it…but cool I’ll try to create it later🫶

I was sent this link, maybe he was crying because he only got two hookers back to his flat. and not 3.

Let's not forget, that they are encouraged to cry and to pose as a poor victim, suffering, mental health, blabla

Let us not forget

:cool:

Last edited:
View attachment 1311
View attachment 1312

I would assume, that this is one of the assistants/"managers"....a certain difference is noticeable. And how come, that Girl groups don't have males touching them all over their bodies?
Right, I’ve never understood… imo its the perverted management who have, their male idols serviced, they groom them to be perverts from trainee days, but in Eunwoo case even the weirdo men around him want to touch him
But again the companies who manage the gg know that netizen fans, society in general whatever would react differently with male staff feeling up the girls …they know they can’t get away with, so that’s why they’re usually whored out privately or put on yachts …or are sent Jet setting for work.. every few weeks.

Last edited:
Eunwoo’s weird obsession… but it wasn’t just Eunwoo tbf all the Astro members had this obsession with butts …and their management as always encouraged this behaviour…🥴
(Sanha maknae of group)
IMG_0342.jpeg

Cha Eunwoo butt <—- clink link

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1726240900.mov
    32.2 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1726239331.mov
    35.7 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1726238213.mov
    47.3 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1726163449.mov
    13.5 MB