Cha Eun-Woo+ Astro

Eunwoo’s weird obsession… but it wasn’t just Eunwoo tbf all the Astro members had this obsession with butts …and their management as always encouraged this behaviour…🥴
(Sanha maknae of group)
View attachment 1328

Cha Eunwoo butt <—- clink link

I tried to make a list - which one of the videos are the. most disgusting, but can't decide.
Their butt touching in general makes me uncomfortable. This is such an intimate gesture between two people (obviously I am talking about normal ones, not gay sickos), which is trashed by this...I don't even know how to call it - gay behavior, paired with some SM obsession ?
What is Eunwoo trying to tell me, as a viewer? That I should phantasize about his ass, as it penetrates someone during sex?
I am sorry, but I can't watch those people anymore, touching their butts.

I wonder how they select fans for hookup meetings? Since everyone is recording, maybe they write something like a code word? And later the staff collects the fan to meet them?
really think they slept with fans too, not surprised, the majorities of the boy bands did that

I wonder how they select fans for hookup meetings? Since everyone is recording, maybe they write something like a code word? And later the staff collects the fan to meet them?
They have a staffer contacting the fans after the meeting. They don’t all leave the room/building when the show ends. Someone comes to you and says - bang / dang / yang etc would like to have a talk/see you/ask some questions

I’ve been meaning to post Eunwoo and his fan sign in Japan where literally every fan wanted to hold his hand in Japan 🤭… I mean staff seem to step in a little more, but yah definitely during his Astro days at fan meets they’re used to be fans squeezing his cheeks and generally babying him and Astro members etc with no concept of personal space 😩 and yes his handlers definitely facilitate fan hook up..like every other idol group…same pattern. It’s always the management facilitating it imo…and they make these idols dress up all aeygo and act out aeygo, at the fan meets, but in reality there hiding darker more problematic aspects of themselves, which if fans really knew…wouldnt be as quick to baby them… 🥴

In other Eunwoo news … can anybody explain what kind of sorcerery/witchcraft this in that bodyfriend shoot…he done recently how his does face change so dramatically between the shoots (from when he’s wearing his blue shirt to the white shirt with his hair restyled) lol.. or is it just camera angles??
Anyway when I have moretime I need to do a deep dive into illumin👁️ controlling him ...at times he gives me Justin Bieber vibes.. all isn’t ok with him 🧐

I’ve been meaning to post Eunwoo and his fan sign in Japan where literally every fan wanted to hold his hand in Japan 🤭… I mean staff seem to step in a little more, but yah definitely during his Astro days at fan meets they’re used to be fans squeezing his cheeks and generally babying him and Astro members etc with no concept of personal space 😩 and yes his handlers definitely facilitate fan hook up..like every other idol group…same pattern. It’s always the management facilitating it imo…and they make these idols dress up all aeygo and act out aeygo, at the fan meets, but in reality there hiding darker more problematic aspects of themselves, which if fans really knew…wouldnt be as quick to baby them… 🥴

The first video gave me 🤮 . This is pure intimacy that should be shared between a couple. What the hell is wrong with this cult of having no boundaries? But then they complain about the sexual abuse? How is this even allowed??
beginning of the (first) video - ha has a big balding spot on the top of his head.

In other Eunwoo news … can anybody explain what kind of sorcerery/witchcraft this in that bodyfriend shoot…he done recently how his does face change so dramatically between the shoots (from when he’s wearing his blue shirt to the white shirt with his hair restyled) lol.. or is it just camera angles??
Anyway when I have moretime I need to do a deep dive into illumin👁️ controlling him ...at times he gives me Justin Bieber vibes.. all isn’t ok with him 🧐

I didn't noticed anything suspicious.

This company owning bodyfriend must be owning some stock in all kpop companies - they had BTS doing commercial for the same chair

Ugh have you ever seen the staff arranging hookups with fans? Is it after the fansign or while the fan is talking with the idol?

Ugh have you ever seen the staff arranging hookups with fans? Is it after the fansign or while the fan is talking with the idol?
yes. It happens everywhere. Theatre, classical world, ballet. For some, it's the personal assistant who collects girls. Or boys for the gays.

Yah as @boti mentioned its assistants/ manager that decide what fans come on stage etc if there is someone who the idol is interested in they’ll get them to wait or maybe give them a phone number or which hotel etc they’re staying. I fact I star in these videos that’s astros manager noh tayeoon, moving the fans on to the stage.
Also I was trying to find it, but it wasn’t Eunwoo on this occasion was another Astro member who wrote their phone number down for the fan… if I find it I’ll post it

is he really bad at acting ?

I know you posted something similar, sorry if it is the same.

😅 his acting is all eye acting and nose flares there’s no lie there🤭 minimal facial expressions it is very bland and same same, but he does try with his acting .. but yah a lot of psycho eyes, eye bulging, however if they were to do a like for like remake of American psycho, the Korean version, there should be noone else cast but him…he really can do psycho killer eyes😵‍💫

And yah I posted that Eunwoo … he wrote for her to wear a sexy tight clothes, when they meet, looks like his team found the the fan, cus she put out a statement saying that she told Eunwoo to wear something sexy and tight😅😅 and before that version, there was another version floating around that the fan had asked Eunwoo to write something to inspire her to loose weight, so that’s what he wrote…haha

Last edited:
The first video gave me 🤮 . This is pure intimacy that should be shared between a couple. What the hell is wrong with this cult of having no boundaries? But then they complain about the sexual abuse? How is this even allowed??
beginning of the (first) video - ha has a big balding spot on the top of his head.

I didn't noticed anything suspicious.

This company owning bodyfriend must be owning some stock in all kpop companies - they had BTS doing commercial for the same chair
Yah I think it’s just his face angles looking diff 🧐

Attachments

Speaking about Eunwoo’s acting, here he is bts for true beauty his Netflix show (one to watch to see his classic awkward facial expressions and eye acting) … anyway I don’t know who’s worse here, Eunwoo for suggesting the erotic version or the director going ahead with it😩….but I have no doubt most of his directors are pervs, they made him film a kissing scene for 6 hours for his my id is Gangnam series… and in his island series were he played an exorcist he literally puts the crucifix on the girls vag… 🙄

6 hour kiss <<<< click link

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1725968395.mov
    25 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1726479179.mov
    6.2 MB
Speaking about Eunwoo’s acting, here he is bts for true beauty his Netflix show (one to watch to see his classic awkward facial expressions and eye acting) … anyway I don’t know who’s worse here, Eunwoo for suggesting the erotic version or the director going ahead with it😩….but I have no doubt most of his directors are pervs, they made him film a kissing scene for 6 hours for his my id is Gangnam series… and in his island series were he played an exorcist he literally puts the crucifix on the girls vag… 🙄

6 hour kiss <<<< click link

🤮

Both scenes are horrible, and what is wrong with him? His obsession with sexuality, and perversity. while keeping the angel face. He doesn't sound smart.
Directors are the worst perverts in the industry.

Last edited:
Back