Stray Kids

Cezara-Lucia Vlădescu

July 21, 2024

NU MĂ PLACE IEPURAȘUL​

mai roagă-te un pic

When I first started with BTS, it was maybe 2018? I am new at Stray Kids, but so far, from what I've seen, I can say this (to be updated):
- they are way funnier than BTS in their shows and seem more solid.

Each individual brings something to the table and is not so filled with that "look at me, I am so funny" - though they're not - attitude, that we see in BTS's shows. Unfortunately, their script and direction are worse than BTS's by far. The company doesn't bother to invest more, into better writers/directors.
While their show,, the SKZ family is highly gender dysphoric themed, some moments are funny, but due to the already mentioned lack of a proper director, it gets boring.

Hyunjin and Han, Minho and Seungmin are pretty funny together, especially Hyunjin and Han. I.N. also does a good job in that show

- easy-going and more pleasant in interviews

Felix has a strong, funny, and normal appearance, it's the company that destroys everything about him with the anime-style

They have (had until now?) not just the best style/outfits/makeup, compared with any other Korean bands, but the best I've seen so far. Everything suits, everything sits good, even the exaggerated make-up suits the theme, and purpose. Except those FAKE LENSES, that are killing me.

I wrote "had", not just because their outfits at the Met Gala were ugly. Tommy Hilfiger is NOT a designer. But also because their outfits at the Lollapalooza, especially the jeans ones, were HORRIBLE. it reminded me of BTS and their jeans outfit. It does NOT belong on the stage. Unless some punk bands are playing in their dirty jeans, their outfits did not look good. And Hyunjin's "avril lavigne" tie made everything worse. Felix's outfit looked better, but altogether it did not look good.

I hope they don't follow BTS's route to suck ugly's designer's ugly's clothes's dick.

They are by far the best I've seen in Korean pop and I am amazed by the fact, that they aren't that successful.

Minho is also funny in the family series. He's also quite good looking. Not the typical girlie face. But still something charming. until I saw videos of him grabbing Hyunjin's ass and the whole gaying stuff. :poop:

I.N. is also weirdly funny.

either way - watch episodes 39 and 40 and see it for yourselves.

Last edited:
Bang Chan wore this outfit, credit to straykidsclothes
https://www.instagram.com/straykidsclothes/?hl=en

bangchanamiri.png

Let's see.

Amiri is of course a gay jew. This should end the conversation. I mean...you can't make it through the awful, awful WHITE SUPREMACIST world of today. but jews control everything.

I almost thought Chan was wearing some ugly LV outfits, when I discovered this reddit, where someone makes a parallel between LV and Amiri

Brings it right to my point - jews they want to control and dominate everything and they suck at everything and anything. The clothes are ugly.

Straykidsclothes next item

dgwr.png

Mugler designer, another gay jew, with the company belonging to jewish conglomerates. What a surprise.

Timberland, another jewish company, owner by the VF corporation and honey...look who are the major holders in that corporation. Vanguard, BlackRock and all my other special friends.

wtrVF.png

51Percent is a weird-smelling company, the owner is a little guy who studied engineering and suddenly rose to fame??

Why are fans surprised? They would do anything to be famous.
They hang out with the same pedophile gay jews, like BTS does, promote the same brands, the same companies, the same thing. Even if Felix would "educate" himself - dude is deceiving the fans by keeping the same parasocial relationship as everyone else. He is nothing but a prostitute, same as every other person affiliated with anything jewish-american.

- music

Well, that's a big topic, in general, but in short terms:
Top of my head, and also probably to be edited later, but ExO and BTS kind of hold the tie for the best songs. With ExO leading. I only consider BTS until 2020 because everything after was a disaster and even before 2020 their music wasn't that good. On my list only BTS's old song have been included.
ExO leads also because BTS's production is bad, only Jungkook was singing back then, now not anymore, sometimes Taehyung, but then he started with his whispering and screaming like a cow, Beyonce style, and the others don't bother taking singing lessons. They leave it up to the fans, who would listen to anything.
ExO on the other hand, has the better production and you can hear the voices.
Since BTS didn't had any singers besides Jungkook, you have to mix up everything, in order to make it seem, as if the others are singing as well. This doesn't justify the horrible production, though.
While ExO has, whtever BTS released, BTS doesn't have things like Baby Don't Cry, Overdose, ko Ko bop, Overdose. They were two more.

SKZ has the better singers, because even with some weak members, you can still hear different voices.
They don't have the super duper songs like BTS and ExO do, they lack the good quality songs, it's somehow similar to what I was writing yesterday regarding their shows. SKZ has the members capable to do more, but not the personell.

Will update later. Got to go.

wektee.jpg

The company "nacific", belongs now to stonebridge korea. That's how much I could find out after hours of research, because the company went through different holdings and investors/owners until they settled with Stonebridge.

The question is, is Stonebridge korea related to Stonebridge investment? As in a bunch of jews, again? I mean...it's south Korea, so basically it's mossad all over the place.

Stray's Kids new video, with all that blood...NO.

Also to little dancing. next to nothing.

Their videos are still much better than BTS's. That's not hard, though.

their speech and presence at the VMA 2023 - somehow normal, compared with the gay-show for babies of BTS

This weirdo here is friends with Bang Chan

e2.jpg

In the spirit of Black Lives Matter, they serve the pedophiles, abusers and the criminals of the world - Global Citizen (organization) suck money for United Nations. Stray Kids, another jewish tool.

p.s. I hope, that my work is helping you see through the web of lies, in the end it isn't that hard to figure it out. It's all the same propaganda, the same targeting, the same planning, the same methods.

wr23t.jpg

Back