exposing "accounts, people, and livestock"

It's about time to unveil some of the accounts and people who are fooling you. Thank you for the information received already and feel free to submit tips.

• Zionists in Music @zionistsinmusic
Has no idea what she/he is talking about. Chooses pickup lines, that fed the public wrong information. I wrote about this account in my previous post

In order to view attachment click here to register - Sfatul Cezarei

• @Nawithlove, @Bootthescootproj, @ML4Liberation (all the same user) and maybe in connection with Zionists in Music
a desperate married woman, who was trying to get BTS and BigHit's attention into hiring her, by acting as if she is "criticizing" them

• IndustryExp0sed
has copied on multiple times my work without giving credit

• bangtan loving hours open 24/7 @battletears2

She and other accounts blocked me because I advised fans to get over their fantasies and realize the genocide is funded with the money they pour into BTS

Attachments

• @deedeehimawari
"PRO" palestina, but sharing disturbing sexual posts of BTS members, obsessing over them and Namjoon

Fraudulent Zionists in Music acting as if they have "knowledge"...

Macklemore has a deals with Warner Music and Adidas. For example. He's been tied to Warner for a decade now and just because some controlled opposition says what controlled opposition says, does not mean it's real.

Embrace the hypocrisy and .... until the next bullshit spotted somewhere

Attachments

Back