Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Jungkook

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Jimin

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Hoseok

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Namjoon

• Jin

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Yoongi

• Total voters
I had a feeling last week about his weird picture meaning nothing.
Someone like him, in his state for the past years, shouldn't have children yet.

Talking about controlled people/oposition...Greta is funded by Soros, but acting all against Israel.

Remember when BTS "switched" from Gucci to Celine, LV, etc...?
Either way Alessandro ruined the brand. Being gay. Doesn't mean you can design clothes. Even if the brand sold more during his time. He made the ugliest clothes.

This could be cool for a little female fantasy character, but not men, not boys. The secret of this manipulation is to make boys/men look like little girls, so that their underage fans see them like little princess characters, that they like to watch.

In order to view attachment click here to register - Sfatul Cezarei

Attachments

I remembered something - This guy was part of the gang Jungkook was hanging out with, all because they know that what the stupid BTS members need, or TxT, or the others, is to hype them and make them believe they are special and the center of attention.

Well, what a coincidence...right as I was talking about dolls and how they manipulate fans with their disney fairy looks, I saw this thread. They don't even try to find some Ken comparison. They go straight to the girl version.

From this thread:

1) the setting as per the comments of the last user

2) I noticed the little cute...."dancer" with tattoos from the beginning. Trying to get Jungkook's attention.

Also the new Jungkook tattoo on her arm covered.

Another user noticed the dancer too...

Attachments

Random criminals satan worshipers.
Just play the song ...

p.s. I noticed that the background song only plays within the application and not from the browser.
The song in the background is called "Sex to the Devil" by icky blossoms

same person, hooker clothes and cross

Last edited:
BigHit staffohooker at work - one year ago the CK campaign was released, but they only now realize this??
No, it's another tactic to use accounts to post stuff. Every day.

My twitter account was blocked because of deranged BTS fans - the more they do things like this, the worse it does to the band. If they can't handle the truth and harass me, and people like me, the more dirt will come to light

That’s Even more Proof that the zionists Account is a scam and controlled. It’s meant to draw the attention of those believing in the positive false message and then use it to manipulate.
The quick rise in followers and a sudden mention from ny post...No, that's not success. That's a fake account with no idea about what they are talking, they just fool people.

Attachments

How many people you think already knew about it....They only "uncover" a little bit from a big story, once the story is over. Meaning Diddy did something without approval and THEY decided to cut him loose.

Back