BTS with hookers staffers pedos gays criminals and gang members

"I’ve seen the stars,
I had them all
Rubbed them with my feet"

This will be a thread with media related, as per title, people surrounding BTS. hookers, staffers acting as hookers, etc.
Feel free to add content that you find.

Referral album in my media albums:
View album 9

Last edited:
Next one - BTS's closest and best friends

KIM SUNG HYUN

sdw457.jpgsdw458.jpgsdw459.png

a druggie tattooed, hitting on young girls via private messages on social media, like a disgusting rapist

This is the same guy promoting raping, kidnapping, abuse of women

sdw456.jpeg

"The woman in the photo is reportedly lying on the bed. Women's hands are strapped, reminiscent of rape, dating, and more. This post is believed to have been shared on Instagram by designer Christian Dada."

asdy3.png

cute...all these people that Bang gathered together, come from the deepest of the deepest of the most disgusting places. Yet...BTS is oooo poooooor babies and innocent....

sdw452.png

Happy Ending

sdw455.jpg

Last edited:
yaaaas
These pics are very creepy & disturbing, & it answers the question re: their sexual preference(s). And looking at other pics/videos (even some of their own IG/twitter/weverse posts)- posted of them in past years show a pattern of them slowly exposing who they are.
I'm reminded of the statement some of their fans who said "BTS is for kids", "BTS is safe, they're our healing place, light, magic shop/calming effect...." and so on.

I'm not so sure about them being any of those things- especially since "Chapter 2" began, they've been "exposing" themselves & their vices 1 by 1, without little to no shame, & have shown they DO NOT LOVE or CARE ABOUT THEIR FANS (especially the younger fans), only the sales & dollars/cents. They're actions (even in some of their songs) have proven this time & time again. Like @boti stated many times, they are gay owned/controlled & submit to/perform for their masters accordingly, which is why they rarely speak on the injustices plaguing their industry & country.
And even JK's "Never Let Go" lyrics were creepy because he sings them as if he's singing to a female- the female being "army", since he's stated many times "Army is my girlfriend."

Last edited:
They are being told, that the more they touch each other, the better....These pictures are very disturbing.

remember "BTS staff all married, no worry". ...look at the first seconds and the last ones of the video. Married but next to half naked young men...with an ugly, fat, drunken husband at home...

View media item 262

lovely reminder, that THIS is the "unmarried" decent and appropriate staff, working with BTS, touching Jungkook's junk and begging for attention

Back